MF/MF-H Basalt Cancer/Bull/Aquario 85B

Uwik - Added your tests to the OP. They're still generally good results, but it's good that it's losing, as I don't really want this to become indestructible. Like humans, all Beys must have flaws.

The only test results I'm suprised on are the Libra and BD145 tests. Libra supposedly has more recoil when hit from the bottom (thanks, Diamond) and of course had worse results than my testing.

I'm suprised about BD145 mainly because of the drastic change in results. I already expected for BC to have trouble against it, but it's a huge change. Ah, but thanks, Uwik! Great tests.
I used mold 1 libra, if that should matter. And as for the BD145, I banked a little, since it's up against an 85 track. I'd like to add that BD145 outspinned it by a good 15 seconds or more.
I like the way this is going. By the way, what about 230? I know that you don't own, since you said that some time ago. But, I think that we should test on it. What about: (No MF) Basalt Bull 230CS?
Basalt Bull 230WD would probably be better.
Well, I only have 1 basalt, so perhaps somebody else could try it. But yes, as Dan said, basalt bull 230 WD would fare better than CS in this case
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:51 PM)Uwik Wrote: I used mold 1 libra, if that should matter. And as for the BD145, I banked a little, since it's up against an 85 track. I'd like to add that BD145 outspinned it by a good 15 seconds or more.

Ah, I was using the one from the Super Deck Set. You're using the BB-18 one, I assume?

And I didn't bank with BD145, I'll try it tonight.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I like the way this is going. By the way, what about 230? I know that you don't own, since you said that some time ago. But, I think that we should test on it. What about: (No MF) Basalt Bull 230CS?

Go right ahead and do it! All tests are welcome.
Actually, D should be better on 230, IIRC.

Interesting combo, Ink! I don't have a B, but I'll see if I can borrow one from my friend. Also, Bull might provide more Stamina than Cancer, so maybe it would be better. Could you try it?
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:59 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Actually, D should be better on 230, IIRC.

Interesting combo, Ink! I don't have a B, but I'll see if I can borrow one from my friend. Also, Bull might provide more Stamina than Cancer, so maybe it would be better. Could you try it?

Yeah, totally! I also want to try some Clear Wheels that expose the ridges on Basalt more. I'm looking at Horuseus or Unicorno.
AGAINST LTSC

Procedures/Equipment: Copy OP

MF Basalt Cancer 85B vs Burn Bull 85WD
MF Basalt Cancer 85B: 80%
Burn Bull 85WD: 20%

Cancer sent Bull flying halfway across my room. Grin

DIFFERENT CW:

MF Basalt Bull 85B: 100%
Burn Aquario DF145WD: 0%

Once again, a whole lot of KO's.

MF Basalt Bull 85B: 20%
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD: 80%

Uwik was right, banking with Hell Kerbecs really makes a difference. It seems that Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is this combos weakness. However, Bull is just as good it seems, so I'll change the title to MF Basalt Cancer/Bull. Thanks, Mr. N!

I didn't do formal tests, but I tested MF Basalt Horuseus 85B and others and it's apparent to me that the CW actually doesn't matter. So I'm just sticking with Cancer/Bull because they are simply the safer choice.
Hey Could you test against earth when you have time ? because i don't like burn it has to much recoil , but it's up to you
I tested this and must say it's not a bad combo. Though I get better results by switching the Metal Face with MF-H and B to RS.
Some good results there with a few 100% wins, try some testing against left spin blades too.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:27 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I tested this and must say it's not a bad combo. Though I get better results by switching the Metal Face with MF-H and B to RS.

I had the same initial thoughts; Low Track Defense Combination. But OP wants this to be a destabilizer.
If that's what he wants, that's what he wants, lol.
Haha, yeah thats why I left this thread. I don't have B, lol.
I didn't mention Othellog brought up MF-H Libra 85D and myself MF-H Basalt 85WD, do you think you could do some comparative tests?
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:58 AM)Dan Wrote: Haha, yeah thats why I left this thread. I don't have B, lol.
I didn't mention Othellog brought up MF-H Libra 85D and myself MF-H Basalt 85WD, do you think you could do some comparative tests?

Sure. I'll do some Lightning and Meteo tests later.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:56 AM)Ink. Wrote: Sure. I'll do some LT and MM tests later.

No such abbreviations or fancy names now ...
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:56 AM)Ink. Wrote: Sure. I'll do some LT and MM tests later.

No such abbreviations or fancy names now ...

Sorry, sorry. I'm so lazy I couldn't type it out Uncertain I'll edit it.

Meteo LDrago CH120XF tests coming up soon!
EQUIPMENT:
MFB Attack Stadium
3 Sg. Launcher Grip
Beylauncher
Beylauncher L

PROCEDURES:
Meteo shot with Banking, Shot last
10 rounds

MF Basalt Cancer 85B vs MF Meteo L Drago CH145XF
MF Basalt Cancer 85B: 90%
MF Meteo L Drago CH145XF: 10%

Now, Dan, don't go all psycho unicorn on me. I'm not a very experienced XF user, but I'm okay with it.

Now for Lightning tests... to get Bluezee on my back. Grin
EQUIPMENT:
MFB Attack Stadium
3 Sg. Grip
Beylauncher
Beylauncher L

PROCEDURES:
Lightning shot with Sliding Shoot, Shot last
10 rounds

MF Basalt Cancer 85B vs MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
MF Basalt Cancer 85B: 80%
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF: 20%

Bluezee... I don't know what to say here. LRF was prime, everything was right, Lightning was hitting hard. It just didn't KO.

Comeback in 3, 2, 1...
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:06 AM)Bull2951 Wrote: Scores:
Round 1: Win KO
Round 2: Win KO
Round 3: Win OS
Round 4: Win Ki
Round 5: Win OS

That's how rare Giraffe wins

This isnt proper testing....

It has to be 20 rounds and you have to use the tt attack type stadium....
Okay, I really want some 230 tests done. I also want to try TH170. C'mon guys, help me out! : P
I'd be happy to do 230 tests for you, I'll be doing a lot of testing this weekend so I'll post the results then Smile
(Jun. 08, 2011  2:51 PM)Omega Wrote: I'd be happy to do 230 tests for you, I'll be doing a lot of testing this weekend so I'll post the results then Smile

Thank you! I was wondering when someone was going to post...
As the main purpose of this is to destabilize, how does this do on FS and SF? I can do tests on AD145FS if you want to....
well AD145FS is changing the combo a bit much , dont you think it is its meant to be a destabilzer and almost all destabilzers are on low tracks i mean 85FS is ok to try but why ad145?
Did I put AD145? Oh, I did. I probably just got a bit confused. I was reading about AD145 at that time. I meant D125. Really sorry for that.