MF LDrago Guardian CH120XF.

Is there anything, at heart, that is hard to believe about those tests, though? You cannot discredit tests that are conducted under proper testing conditions unless you have substantial evidence to do so, and "he annoys me" is not substantial evidence.

I would provide tests, but I do not have a functional launcher.
Yo, sounds solid.

I actually wondered about that. He said he'd activate his account today. (I never knew what that was about, but okay) A tad shady, yes, but he hasn't PM'd me with too "out of this world" ideas.. I must not have gotten the full force of it then, dear god.

Just lock it until I can test it myself then.
I'd bring up CRUelty's testing but alright.
Being that they are tests from a user with this particular reputation for spewing nonsense at people and deliberately harassing them, I do not care if they are 100% accurate.

Dan, you should just edit the OP to include CRU's results.

BBC has been harassing the staff for months.
I just think the average results might not be as good as what he got ... CRUelty's more or less prove it, I think.
I will, actually, continue to let people's reputations get in the way of allowing their garbage to be posted around the board by other people they managed to coerce into doing it via PM out of refusal to do so themselves. A user's nature is highly indicative of their reliability for all things, most especially things like this.

BBC discredited himself a long time ago.
I have been given more information now, elsewhere, about the extent of this reputation. It is far more than I had expected.

I apologise sincerely, and retract my argument completely.
Yeah, I figured as much.

Anyway, this thread can proceed on CRU's testing alone, since Dan will be testing it regardless of current circumstances.
I'll test this tomorrow. Dan, PM me combos to test against.
This seems interesting. I think this was probably the most interesting I have read on the board in a long time. I do have one question though. How is this any different than what Bluezee posted? Couldnt this have been added on his thread of LDD CH120XF? It's basically the same. Right?

Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-...ht=CH120XF

I could be missing something important I guess so please enlighten me if I am.
LDG and LDD are different wheels, less different than LDD and MLD, but nonetheless, different wheels, and the two combinations perform differently.
I sort of addressed that in OP where I said BeyBearingCore kept sending (6 at a time of the same PM) me PM's with tests showing how it did better than both previous combos. That is really the only reason I put it up.
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:23 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: This seems interesting. I think this was probably the most interesting I have read on the board in a long time. I do have one question though. How is this any different than what Bluezee posted? Couldnt this have been added on his thread of LDD CH120XF? It's basically the same. Right?

Link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-...ht=CH120XF

I could be missing something important I guess so please enlighten me if I am.

I even bothered to write a stub for L Drago Guardian S130MB on Beywiki; you could have read it. You know that we do not use fancy nicknames anymore, so what did you think "Guardian" was ?
Well I think he was trying to imply that performance-wise the two are similar.
It is completely wrong to just assume both sets of results would go in only one topic though, especially when there are clear visual differences between the two Metal Wheels. That would be like posting Counter results in a Rock Discussion thread.
Yeah this is true.

Either way addressed it in OP.