MF-L Gravity Perseus(Stamina) 85RF

As many of you are thinking, why am I putting a Stamina clear wheel on a attack type?
Because this is not an attack type. This is anti attack, with the added bonus of koing and osing defense and koing stamina ( tests for these will be up later).

The basic concept of the concept is to create a very versatile custom. Gravity, of course, is one of the most versatile wheels in the limited format, for being to be able to switch rotation directions. It can withstand attacks from most opponents because Gravity's overhang enables for more CW contact. It can ko by sweeping or by using the spikes n the Perseus stamina CW ( It does matter)
It can also os by it's amazing stability, from Gravity's overhang and how low this combo is.

Parts
The launch

equipment
BB10
Karabiner Grip ( left string launcher)
string launcher

Attack testing

Defense and Stamina testing coming up tmr~
Kind like my other combo Wink , haha.

Do you have any of the parts on me and th!nks CC list? Those Attack types aren't the 'best'. Maybe you could test against things like Dark Knight Wyvang CH120R2F/RF?

Did you try out an attack Wheel? Just to see how it does. I'll be testing this after my combo.

Thanks for the tests Roar!
Vulcan and Screw aren't great against attack anyhow tbh, and I would be very surprised if this can OS the better defenders honestly, Earth is very good at shutting down spin stealing unless the spin stealer has a tip advantage and RF has an advantage over pretty much nothing.

No offense, but yeah I'd like to see more tests.
Not really. I'll test tmr and a big height disadvantage is what you get. RF is a GF in this situation, and a CS would be D, or somewhere like that.
I dont have hasbro stuff
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:14 PM)Roar! Wrote: Not really. I'll test tmr and a big height disadvantage is what you get. RF is a GF in this situation, and a CS would be D, or somewhere like that.
I dont have hasbro stuff

There are defenders that Gravity struggles to get under, especially with the stamina version of Perseus obstructing it.

So RF just violently self KO's unless you launch really weak? That sounds bad to me.
No it doesn't. I mean in a spin equalizing situation RF acts like GF and CS acts like D. Just a comparison.
And anyway, i forgot to state this is the op. The heads, are more offensive than the defense ver. Although it has a head clamped on it, the protrusions can still attack nicely.
But , it only works in opposite spin as your opponent (for some reason) and you need to wide launch it to ko effectively.
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:29 PM)Roar! Wrote: No it doesn't. I mean in a spin equalizing situation RF acts like GF and CS acts like D. Just a comparison.
And anyway, i forgot to state this is the op. The heads, are more offensive than the defense ver. Although it has a head clamped on it, the protrusions can still attack nicely.
But , it only works in opposite spin as your opponent (for some reason) and you need to wide launch it to ko effectively.

That *only* works if you don't fall over easily, usually by using BD145. As far as I know, Gravity isn't able to do that on 85. (Also CS is a very different shape to D and RF is closer in width to XF but whatever).

The plastic may be more effective (not sure on that but whatever), but the wheel as a whole certainly isn't, its metal contact points are much more effective than the plastic ones of the CW.
Not really, just a comparison
I'll test tmr against Earth C145 and Earth W145WD formally
C145 is outclassed/no tests for it in Defense by GB145.
Are there any advantages for using this over other Gravity Attack set ups? Or any advantage for this being better than other, more known low track attack set ups? Some more tests would be nice. Not sure if it's just me, but I really don't like LTAC's because of all these defenders out now. Could you test against similar things that I did in my Vulcan thread to compare?
I like this combo a lot...

I actually almost made a thread for it! XD This thing can actually spin-equalize beautifully against most things (given you use the Stamina CW), and it's very, very, very difficult to KO with a straight-up Attack type. Lightning LTAC can do it sometimes, but using the Stamina CW/RF instead of R2F makes it so much more difficult to take out than a normal Gravity LTAC. It'll wreck Cosmic/Beat/Lightning at just about any height, and it'll spin-steal the carp out of 145-height Defenders (and even LTDC's sometimes).

I love this thing!!! Especially since so far the Limited tournament scene seems to be super Attack-heavy.
My launch was so bad today, I got only tons of wall saves ( 3-4 per match on minimum) . So I just got lightning tests.

GP vs MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85RF
Mint RFs, switched after round 10. Launches alternated. Gravity shot right.
GP: 18 wins ( 10 ko, 8 os)
LDD: 2 wins ( 2 ko)
Win ratio: 9:1
Aha. Lightning is one of the more threatening attack wheels, so this was pretty awesome.
Oh, also one thing I forgot to mention, this thing should definitely be using MF-H.

Those win rates are a little high... I may retest against lightning later. It should win, but 90% is quite insane.