MF L Drago DestroyGB145RF!

I noticed that LDD does have balance issues so therefore I put GB145 to make it more balanced. Here are the testings

Attack Stadium. Beylauncher R with grip/beypointer for aim.
Beylauncher L no grip. [better results hah]

MF LDDGB145RF vs MF-H Hell KerbecsBD145CS [boost mode]
HK launched first always
LDD (14/20) 14 KOs 70% win rate
HK (6/20) 2 OS and 4 KOs

I swapped the RF every 10 rounds. One was prime one was fresh out of the box. The one from BB32.
Testing 2
MF LDD vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145[normal mode]CS
BK launched first always
LDD (11/20) 11 KOs 55% win rate
BK (9/20) 5 KOs and 4 OS

I swapped the RF every 10 rounds. Used same procedure
Also it was in ASORB mode.

Did some more testings with MF-H Basalt kerbecs 230CS.
LDD (15/20) 15 KOs
BK230CS (5/20) 2 OS 3 KOs

I also swapped RF every 10 rounds

BeybladeStation's request
LDD (18/20) 18 KOs
HK(2/20) 1KO 1Os

blah's testing
MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD45CS (boost mode)
Standard Procedure
MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF : 16 wins (16 KO)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs: 4 wins (4 OS)
L Drago win percentage: 80%

RustyXD's testing
MF-L L Drago Destroy GB145RF VS MF-M Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LDD wins : 5
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 15

MF-L L Drago Destroy GB145RF vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
LDD wins 11
Scythe Kronos wins: 9

MF LDDGB145RF vs MF-H Hell kerbexBD145WD
LDD:17 wins
HK:3 wins

Hope you like this combo Joyful_3 If anyone wants to share theirs please do. I'll put it up on OP
I find it relatively hard to believe that a combination which gets 55% against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS can only manage a 70% against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
I like the idea of it, and most GB145 attack combinations in general. I unfortunately don't have LDrago Destroy so I cannot back up your claims. I plan on getting it soon, and I like to revisit threads, so when I get it, I'll post results!
Ok thanks Dan! Also, the way I see it, HKBD145CS is eh, kind of easy. But when it came to BasaltKerbecsBD45CS. it was a CLOSE match. This combo is probably equal to it. Once again thanks buddy!

Also I forgot to mention. I launched it forward then it does the flower pattern by itself. If I bank. it just hits the ground and spin weakly. Aim at the center is the way to go.
It looks ok. Some tests I got done on various different tracks that do better:

Basically GB145 might not always equalize it.. Oh what mode is LDD in?
Yah I know but I'm trying to make an use for LLD's balance issues by puttin GB145. Also it was in Asorb mode. i know there are better. But I think that Gb145 would best suit for LDD. Thanks though.
You should try Attack Mode, when I use it, I always will. Recoil is a big issue with it.

That, leads to bad balance.
Ok, I'll do that right now with MFH HellKerbecs to see the difference. Be right back!
Do it, hopefully you'll see a better balance structure.
Wow man, attack mode is ferocious! Almost like, unbeatable lol. Almost perfect win rate also. Thanks for the suggestion
Ya, that was expected.

See, you're taking away potential smash when putting Rubber on.
Oh, man thanks! Im loving this every second... Too bad Grand Cetus aint here yet =T. This should help out to people who uses attack. Thanks again!
Tried this out a while ago , IMO it does better with BD145 or 85( It still has no trouble with 230 and does ok against BD145). I may have some tests up later.
Alright, I'll wait. Thanks though.
MF-L L Drago Destroy GB145RF VS MF-M Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
LDD wins : 5
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 15

MF-L L Drago Destroy GB145RF vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
LDD wins 11
Scythe Kronos wins: 9

OK results , i guess kind of shocked about the first results didn't expect that i may redo it , but i have noticed that LDD does better against taller opponents so this should kill 230/TH170 Smile
Hmm, I had tested something similar to this before but hadn't got such good results ...
I will try to retest this tonight.

Thanks for your tests!
MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD45CS (boost mode)
Standard Procedure
MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF : 16 wins (16 KO)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs: 4 wins (4 OS)
L Drago win percentage: 80%

Didn't have time to test much haha.
Might do some tomorrow.
Nice, I actually like how LDD is able to keep place with balance on swoops each time it makes a round.

Hell wouldn't even be a problem, then.
Yah, for me, GB145 is an recoil attacker track. To keep in the stadium and more stamina for spin stealing. I just fuggen love this man.♥♥♥
Don't try to circumvent the word filter.
I made the same combo with MLD... Sadly, the only top-tier it could destroy was Basalt 230CS.
There is a big difference between MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF and MF Meteo L Drago GB145RF....
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:40 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: There is a big difference between MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF and MF Meteo L Drago GB145RF....
yes, LDD is better than meteo.
I have ha question: why did you used the absorbe mode with LDD gb145 RF?
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:40 AM)Blast Wrote: yes, LDD is better than meteo.

No it is not, we cannot compare Meteo with L Drago Destroy, since both have different purposes. Meteo is more of a spin stealer/equalizer while L Drago Destroy is a smash wheel.
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:48 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:40 AM)Blast Wrote: yes, LDD is better than meteo.

No it is not, we cannot compare Meteo with L Drago Destroy, since both have different purposes. Meteo is more of a spin stealer/equalizer while L Drago Destroy is a smash wheel.

True, but that's the very reason to compare. MLD is top tier due to the AMAZING combo, MF MLD CH120XF. Smash is more useful than Spin Steal/Equalizing(there are a few exceptions). Hence, the wheel with more smash is probably more useful. This is also the reason why LLD's reign as a top tier is so long.
In fact, your statement is just partly correct. They both have the same purpose, ATTACK! Just that, they work out in different ways. Smile <off topic.

CAUTION- I am not saying that LDD is better than MLD. I probably don't know the answer to it. Tongue_out But, I believe that LDD is more useful; if we keep MF MLD CH120XF aside.

EDIT- Um, the combo seems good! But I am not impressed with the tests against BK BD145CS... The win rate is almost 50-50, so yeah!
Blitz- Haha! Yes, sure did! Fixed!