MF L Drago DestroyGB145RF!

Janstarblast: Spin stealing/equalizing is totally different than smash, and thus they cannot be compared. You cannot call MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF an 'attack' type imo.

Btw, you missed the MF in Meteo L Drago CH120XF, and the irony is that we were discussing about how people should not miss MF in combos, haha.

EDIT: We're going off topic now, we shouldn't discuss Meteo in a thread on MF L Drago Destroy GB145RF.
To Blast question, I used asorb mode so spin steal as both beys lose spin velocity but LDD mostly did KOs. I was trying to make it more as an equalizer in the first place. But like BBS said, I was taking away its potential smash. Overall, attack mode [the plastic blue part] is better.

EDIT: Ok, I added more testings now that I found my WD for MF-H Hell KerbexBD145WD[boost mode].
Actually, I cannot see why we don't compare Meteo's fail to this.

Blitz Unicorno, please notice the mode change that is involved. Using variants of different tracks, if you own it like me, or R, you'll see that there is an exceptional recoil rate not even Meteo on this given track and tip could produce. Therefore such combinations including Gravity, even, will be vulnerable. This is because of the Core, for it is mainly suited for Smash when in Attack Mode. Surely against Hell Kerebcs, though, we can see a huge increase of win rates because all the Rubber in Defense Mode is doing but of an obvious no good.
Ok, thanks Smile

P.S. Ok, meteo is a quite good wheel for spin stealer combo, but anyway the LDD wheel is superior for attack ^^
Therefore, it would be good to see some comparitive testings, or at least try putting up L-Drago Destroy against a Meteo equaliser.
^What BBS said. Im determined to make LDD tier 1 on Ultrablader'd thread. I think we got enough edvidence Uncertain or does he need more? Quite I cant think of anymore...
That's why I gave you the tests, I don't think it is actually more important for that thread.

Recently, I've been trying to get Kei to look into L-Drago Destroy. If this can put up a fight on both modes, and achieving at the least a decent 50-50 on Standard Hell Combinations in our Metagame, I wouldn't be amazed to see this soon. (On the real Top-Tier Combos)
You also gotta remeber, the game is dominated by basalt wheels and this might be able to actually beat the majority of basalt combos. The one Im waiting on is B : D. Also this makes Hell combinations like a rag doll at least. Hoping this combo would be an success to the community.
I also want to see comparative on MF, if anyone can do that?