MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (Boost Mode)

I can test the request Nwolf! Except i don't have Giraffe Clear Wheel, could i use other clear wheel?
im getting Hell kerbecs, from the youtube results i heard its epic.
hey azanslayer you could use leone if you dont have girraffe
Do hell kerbecs BD145RF vs. all of the 4D system beyblades!!
nupmuk, this is an old thread, and it is outclassed by a lot of things now.
Well, testing it wouldn't be much of a big deal you know. I have heard it can KO Flash as well.
(May. 12, 2013  3:27 PM)zeneo Wrote: Well, testing it wouldn't be much of a big deal you know. I have heard it can KO Flash as well.

This could never KO flash well, If it could it would be top tier.
Would you suggest Hell Cancer BD145LF as a close substitute for your combo, PokeBlader?
Er no. LF performs completely differently to RF. Unless you meant LRF.
Oh wait, I confused RF to mean RightFlat, not RubberFlat. But so then yeah would Hell Cancer BD145LRF be good?
(May. 12, 2013  4:12 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Would you suggest Hell Cancer BD145LF as a close substitute for your combo, PokeBlader?

It was such a long time since I made this thread xD. LF wont really work properly (difficulty with sliding shoot) RF would be better however I would just suggest buying flash as now it can beat more defense combo's than Kerbecs.
Just as an add-on to what pokeblader said about LF, it has better endurance than RF, but it cannot hold the flower sliding shoot pattern for more than a few seconds and ends up tornado stalling almost always, making it pretty much worthless in a combo like this.
beycrafter01, was talking about LRF...

Anyways, yes, you can use LRF instead, it works pretty much the same.