MF-H phantom aquario BD145RSF tests

hi i have been toying around for a while trying to make a combo that can beat basalt combos and i believe i have discovered a rather effective one
it is MF-H phantom aquario BD145RSF so far i have only tested against basalt 230 cs and here are the test results
stadium used attack type stadium from galaxy pegasis dx set
lancher beylancher LR with launcher suspention
MF-H phantom aquario BD145RSF ( mold from bliz unicorno) wins 18/20
MF-H basalt aquario 230CS (takara tomy version worn) 2/20

i have found that this combo does rather well at destablising 16 of those wins were due to basalt being destablised and 2 were due to outspinning same with basalt
if you have any more results then post them here and thank you for listening
new test due next week on 21/1/12
Interesting.
Also, a better version of your post. Tongue_out

(Nov. 20, 2011  12:24 AM)Batistabomb442 Wrote: Hi, I have been toying around for a while trying to make a combo that can beat Basalt combos and I believe I have discovered a rather effective one .

It is MF-H Phantom Aquario (Attack mode) BD145RSF. So far I have only tested against Basalt 230CS and here are the test results:

Attack Type Stadium from Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.
Beylauncher LR with Launcher Suspension.

MF-H Phantom Aquario BD145RSF
Wins: 18/20

MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
Wins: 2/20

I have found that this combo does rather well at destablizing. 16 of those wins were due to Basalt being destablised, and 2 were due to outspinning same with Basalt.
If you have any more results then post them here and thank you for listening!

How about something against MF Blitz CH120/lowtrackRF?
one thing i forget to add phantom was in attack mode
That's the problem with BD145 Attackers, against BD145 they're next to garbage.

I'll let a spin at it very soon!
Oh, and you should change the name of the thread to MF-H Phantom Aquario BD145RSF!
new test results in response to raigeko13 i tested MF blitz bull CH120RF against both combos mentioned above
here are the results
MF blitz bull 12/20 against MF-H basalt 230CS 8/20 this was a fairly good combo
now tested against MF-h phantom aquario 10/20 MF blitz bull 10/20 an even match
the problem was when aquario got hit at full speed it ended up scraping the floor of the stadium however if it could avoid blitz until its stamina drained then blitz was no problem
thank you for recomending this combo
Just to be perfectly clear, you need to read the standard method of testing thread before posting any more test results: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing

Please take our advice seriously... We give it to you to save you from being warned and to help all of us understand your results.
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:01 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Just to be perfectly clear, you need to read the standard method of testing thread before posting any more test results: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing

Please take our advice seriously... We give it to you to save you from being warned and to help all of us understand your results.
thank you for pointing me in this direction as im kind of new to the whole top tier testing thing

(Nov. 20, 2011  1:07 AM)Batistabomb442 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:01 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Just to be perfectly clear, you need to read the standard method of testing thread before posting any more test results: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing

thank you for pointing me in this direction as im kind of new to the whole top tier testing thing

You're very welcome! It's always great when people contribute test results, and I'm glad you are giving it a go!

Once you've read the thread (especially about how to format your results) come back and reformat the results you've posted, and I think you'll find that it encourages other people to post similar tests in your thread. Smile
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:33 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: That's the problem with BD145 Attackers, against BD145 they're next to garbage.

I'll let a spin at it very soon!
the thing is it only attacks half the time its more defensive so i need to get other top tier results

(Nov. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:07 AM)Batistabomb442 Wrote:

You're very welcome! It's always great when people contribute test results, and I'm glad you are giving it a go!

Once you've read the thread (especially about how to format your results) come back and reformat the results you've posted, and I think you'll find that it encourages other people to post similar tests in your thread. Smile
ok ill have it done tomorrow because its getting kinda late tonight plus it gives me time to re phrase it

so you tested a defense custom against an outdated(although still widely used for some reason) and highly beatable basalt combo and that's it???

you should have tested against several new/top tier attack combos, as well as relevant defense/stamina combos before starting a thread...

One test scenario isn't really enough to start a thread with, especially against a combo that now has a ba-billion(yes a BA-Billion lol) counters to it, though a year or so ago it probably could have sufficed, when Basalt 230CS was pillaging through tournaments...

(Nov. 20, 2011  7:01 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: so you tested a defense custom against an outdated(although still widely used for some reason) and highly beatable basalt combo and that's it???

you should have tested against several new/top tier attack combos, as well as relevant defense/stamina combos before starting a thread...

One test scenario isn't really enough to start a thread with, especially against a combo that now has a ba-billion(yes a BA-Billion lol) counters to it, though a year or so ago it probably could have sufficed, when Basalt 230CS was pillaging through tournaments...
i was just going off the top tier lists anyways more tests are on their way

just some news unfortunatly i cant do anymore tests as my stadium has cracked after i re foermat the origonal post the tests will be solely from other wbbo members until my new stadium comes
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:01 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: One test scenario isn't really enough to start a thread with, especially against a combo that now has a ba-billion(yes a BA-Billion lol) counters to it, though a year or so ago it probably could have sufficed, when Basalt 230CS was pillaging through tournaments...

Relax, give him a chance. Basalt 230 CS still exists nowadays. 'A year or so ago..' there was no Basalt, it had not been released, let alone pillaging through tournaments...
cool combo, I can´t test it my rsf is faster than my rf ^^ (to flat)
but could you test it against death bull/aquario bd145cs/rdf, how do you know my rsf is not for realistic results
(Nov. 20, 2011  11:19 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:01 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: One test scenario isn't really enough to start a thread with, especially against a combo that now has a ba-billion(yes a BA-Billion lol) counters to it, though a year or so ago it probably could have sufficed, when Basalt 230CS was pillaging through tournaments...

Relax, give him a chance. Basalt 230 CS still exists nowadays. 'A year or so ago..' there was no Basalt, it had not been released, let alone pillaging through tournaments...

Well in a few months it'll be a year(Jan-March was the height of power iirc, and its almost Dec now)... and Yes it still is used, like I said before, but it is now outclassed and a billion counters exist to shut it down... so its not the most relevant test... Its well known that almost any Phantom combo slays a Basalt combo... All I said was to have like 5 different tests prepared is all when proposing a combo, which said has already been around the Phantom thread for months anyway in various incarnations, CS-MF and everything in between...

But I'm all for helping a brother out with some tests, helping people get their game together, bouncing them there iderr's around and all that..
You have not mentioned what mode this is in. How exactly is it destabilizing? Is basalt 230 falling on its side and spinning around the tornado ridge? Cs doesn't get destabilized real well in my experience. Is your cs shaped like a ball with plastic in the middle and rubber on the outside of the ball? One on my cs worn down this way. I assume it will get destabilized more. My rsf is pretty worn but I'll test this later on today.
He said Phantom was in attack mode. Smile
If its regarding BD145, then of course its in normal mode... Smile
Phantom has good destabilising properties, either due to it's shape or the flywheel effect (which makes its hits hard to interrupt), or a mixture of both.
How about against an Attack combo. BD145RSF would add rather a lot of defense to Phantom, which doesn't have a lot of defense in the first place.
Here's some other of the combos I want it to be tested against:

MF/H Basalt BD145CS
MF/H Hell BD145CS
MF Blitz 85R2F
MF/H Phantom B:D

Its a strange combo IMO. It may have some potential though.
This thread is completely pointless without Attack combos tested against it.

Get them, or let the thread die.
gonna re-organize thread soon with new layout and test as my new stadium just arrive although it probably wont start until after Christmas
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:39 PM)Mercury Wrote: How about against an Attack combo. BD145RSF would add rather a lot of defense to Phantom, which doesn't have a lot of defense in the first place.
Here's some other of the combos I want it to be tested against:

MF/H Basalt BD145CS
MF/H Hell BD145CS
MF Blitz 85R2F
MF/H Phantom BGrin

Its a strange combo IMO. It may have some potential though.
at the minute i would only be able to test blitz as i only have 1 bd145 and 1 phantom but soon enough i will test them all