MF-H Scythe Kerbecs UW145XF

yeah, and Scythe has gotten better results paired with Kronus (only talking what people have said before)
I used Kerbecs because its design helps destabilize taller opponents.
UW145 was in Defense Mode (I dont know the proper name)
With the feathers up or down?
up
I traded my UW145 yesterday so i can't test , but i remember playing around with scythe on XF it doesn't do to well , although i didn't formally test.
Try with another track like CH120XF (145 Height)
Once again i dont have the part , but this combo gets OS by almost any good stamina combo.
Gonna say, it ISN'T that bad a concept. Momentum is great, and Scythe's weight distribution and lack of recoil will help.

Still, not gonna believe those results until someone else backs them up, especially with your, uhh, strange attack results you keep getting.

architblader: Do you even have XF? It's average height compared to most bottoms. :\
I don't get how you get 11OS against LLDBD145R2F Scythe is on a low grip bottom and there has got to be more KO's
As ControL_ told him, he can't shoot MF LLD BD145R2F/LRF/RF to save his life.

Shadow Scythe, you may wish to reconsider your constant thread creation until you can actually launch an attack type... It's getting kinda annoying.

Rusty, could you try this on another 145 track, which ones do you have?
145 , DF145 , SW145 , R145 , C145 , WD145 , BD145 and GB145
If you could test with SW145 in Defense Mode instead of UW145, it should give us a decent approximation, I'd think.
Sorry bout the delay i busted my beylauncher but its all good now

MF-H Scythe Kerbecs SW145XF VS Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Scythe wins : 3 ( 1KO , 2OS)
LLD wins: 17 (All KO)

LLD was only KO'ed cause it didn't have a MF on it.
Thanks rusty. Personally, those results (even with sw145), seem a lot more realistic.
True.
But, can someone(the creator himself would be better) explain the concept of this combo? IMO, this is a complete waste of a good Stamina wheel like Scythe. Yes, low recoil and momentum(if you wanna go deeper into science) are good qualities, but Scythe+UW145+XF?! Confusing... Its like mixing sugar into a spicy dish...
The concept of the combo is this:

"I cannot launch attack types but cannot accept this fact so I keep producing threads for combos that appear to be good to me (due to my inability to use attack types), without asking someone who definitely can launch to check first, just in case my results are caused my bad launch".

:\

Sorry Shadow Scythe, but it really needs to be said, until you can launch attack types properly, please, just focus on learning that instead of coming up with and posting new combos.
I will make a video when I order my MFB Attack Stadium. I use my cousins or my friends for testing
Okay, but next tourney, ask someone to tutor you on shooting, it'll improve you, and given the amount of testing youbdo, improve the forum as a whole.
Not just the amount of testing, but amount of threads too. Try not to get so excited immediately about a combo that may be decent, but probably isn't. Try to learn shooting techniques and practice with good combos until you have good results with them. Then make these threads.
OK I will. SORRY!

Can a Mod close this please