MF-H Scythe Aquario GB145RSF

Fake tests (Click to View)
Is it more of a destabablizer or anti-attack, or both?
MF-H Scythe Aquario GB145RSF vs. MF-L Duo Cancer W145WD

Scythe: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 SO)
Duo: 10 Wins (0 KO, 10 SO)
0 Draws
Scythe Win Rate: 0%
Round-by-round:

MF-H Scythe Aquario GB145RSF vs. MF-L Earth Cancer W145WD

Scythe: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 SO)
Earth: 10 Wins (0 KO, 10 SO)
0 Draws
Scythe Win Rate: 0%
Round-by-round:

I have no idea how you're getting those Stamina results...what condition is your RSF and how are you launching it? Not once was Scythe even close to out-spinning either Duo or Earth. There were times where they were close to getting KOed, by Scythe was far from out-spinning them.
? My RSF is near mint. Do you know the mold of your Earth. I also launched it not to strong.

Thanks for the tests Zancrow.
My RSF is a little worn, before this it had been used in about 20 battles, so not too worn though. The newer RSF could be the difference, but jeez, when I tested it was not even remotely close between the two. I could see the KOs happening, but both Earth and Duo had many more spins left. My Earth is Hasbro, so Mold 2 IIRC.
Most of my stuff arrived today, including my Scythe so I'll test this later myself.

EDIT: Okay, played around with it, I *DID* manage to get Scythe to OS Earth by banking but nowhere near as reliably as your tests show, " L ". I got a whole lot of new stuff today that I want to try but I'll try to make some time to work on it and figure this out.

FWIW, my scythe is 33.7g but I've not calibrated my scale before taking that weight so it might be slightly off. Will do proper weights later on.

EDIT 2: From what I tried this thing does to right spin attack pretty much exactly what we banned RS for, but is more viable. However, I think I found a more blatantly broken Scythe combo so I've put everything else on hold to test it.
Um... I don't know what happened. My seconed RSF I use for the other combos are a little worn. Maybe that's why? Oh, I was launching full hard with Scythe with a little bank IIRC. All tests would be great.

I just found a better combo! its Scythe Aquario CH120RF. I hope no one takes this. Seen as I have a bunch of tests!
(Jan. 06, 2014  12:09 PM)" L Wrote: Um... I don't know what happened. My seconed RSF I use for the other combos are a little worn. Maybe that's why? Oh, I was launching full hard with Scythe with a little bank IIRC. All tests would be great.

I just found a better combo! its Scythe Aquario CH120RF. I hope no one takes this. Seen as I have a bunch of tests!

See the Scythe Discussion thread, already working on it sorry (it's that more blatantly broken combo I mentioned), have been working the OP for the thread and finding the best combination of parts for it all day and aquario isn't a good CW for it (also it needs an MF or MF-H to counter attack properly), literally just sat down to start on the various tests I have planned. Hope you don't mind haha Smile
What, haha. I never noticed. For real. When you're done is it OK to post my tests? I found another Scythe combo then, don't steal this: MF-H Scythe Cancer 85RF. Yeah it's kinda the same, but it gets god results. I'm not sure if I should make a thread though. It gets 20/20 with Stamina Defense and Attack!

Sorry for the off-topic.
Played around with this today, no tests, but some notes:
If the opponent can hit its underside, like most non-Chrome Wheel attack types on CH120 can, it's noticeably easier to KO (not quite so much as Libra is but definitely more than Earth IMO). However, as Wyvang and Phoenic, two of the best all-around attack types, can't do anything much to it (even with Dark Knight), this isn't quite the good news it sounds like. Also, with a more aggressive RSF, MF-H Pegasis/LLD CH120RF start to struggle with recoil.

Left Spin works but only for things that really "use" their left spin - as mentioned above, Dark Knight Wyvang still seems to struggle with it as much as Thief Phoenic, however Gravity and Lightning, both of which can use their left spin to cause some instability in Scythe and generally "push" it rather than smashing it, as well as their decent spin-stealing ability which lets them keep attacking effectively if the first hit fails (which from what I've seen happens more often than not).

Overall, between MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF and this, aside from the soon-to-be-banned Gravity I'm really struggling to find an attack combo I'd be confident using at a tournament unless I was sure my opponent didn't have one of them (and even then I'd likely have to change combos depending on the opponent) or didn't know how/when to weak launch them properly.
Like the case of my RF in the Scythe Pegasis CH120RF thread, I only have one RSF, so I conducted the tests in the following order to account for the wear that would occur throughout the course of the GB145RSF tests:

AA1 first set 15 Rounds
AA2 second 15 Rounds
AA3 third 15 Rounds
AA3 fourth 15 Rounds
AA2 fifth 15 Rounds
AA1 sixth 15 Rounds

Conditions (Click to View)

MF-H Scythe (AA1) Aquario GB145RSF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus TR145R2F
Detail Results (Click to View)
SA: 24 (21 OS, 3 KO)
GP: 6 (0 OS, 6 KO)
Scythe Win %: 80.0%

MF-H Scythe (AA2) Aquario GB145RSF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus TR145R2F
SA: 23 (17 OS, 6 KO)
GP: 7 (0 OS, 7 KO)
Scythe Win %: 76.7%

MF-H Scythe (AA3) Aquario GB145RSF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus TR145R2F
SA: 24 (21 OS, 3 KO)
GP: 6 (0 OS, 6 KO)
Scythe Win %: 80.0%

These are the weights of the Scythes I used in these tests:
AA1 Scythe: 33.9 g
AA2 Scythe: 33.8 g
AA3 Scythe: 34.5 g

These are the weights of my other two Scythes:
AA1 Scythe (w/4D Scythe stickers): 33.8 g
AA2 Scythe: 33.9 g
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.