MF-H Phantom Capricorn S130XF

Concept

Items

Attack

Defense

Stamina:

Balance:

1 - Your forgot to add the percentage (%) of your wons.
2 - Why did you used Capricorn instead of Orion, Cancer or even Kronos ? This is totally illogical.
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:22 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: 1 - Your forgot to add the percentage (%) of your wons.
2 - Why did you used Capricorn instead of Orion, Cancer or even Kronos ? This is totally illogical.
I was testing it out to see what it would do

Edit:Im new to testing so if anything or everything is wrong please tell me and i will request to close this thread
Nice tests classi, but you do realize that MF-L phantom(attack mode) 85/90 mf outclasses this combo right?
Interesting, however, as you probably already know, you'd need actual BB-10/46 results to be considered official ones. The ones in the stadium you used don't really prove a whole lot, since they don't have openings.

Anyhow, as for the setup itself, it's very interesting, I'd say. The only problem, though, is that Phantom doesn't have much smash, nor is it a great option for Attack. Also having the wheel being semi-light-weighted, XF wouldn't be the best option paired with it, as well.

Regardless, though, good effort, Classik.

EDIT: Ultimate Blaze, the two setups have different concepts. While this was meant for Attack, Phantom MF was meant for both its stall and Balance abilities. Your argument is invalid.
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:30 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Nice tests classi, but you do realize that MF-L phantom(attack mode) 85/90 mf outclasses this combo right?
Yeaaahhh

I know,but it occurred to me yesterday that no one REALLY does capricorn testings
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:32 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Yeaaahhh

I know,but it occurred to me yesterday that no one REALLY does capricorn testings

No one does Capricorn testings because Capricorn is outclassed. That's it.
|BeyBouncer| Wrote:No one does Capricorn testings because Capricorn is outclassed. That's it.

It's really not that bad of an alternative to clear wheels like Cygnus or Cancer, although in this, he had Cancer to use.

According to Wombat in one of his posts made, Capricorn is good for clear wheel destabilization, as well. Forgot exactly where it was posted by him, though.

However, though, you're right on saying not many do testings with it, BeyBouncer.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:13 AM)Midnight` Wrote: It's really not that bad of an alternative to clear wheels like Cygnus or Cancer, although in this, he had Cancer to use.

According to Wombat in one of his posts made, Capricorn is good for clear wheel destabilization, as well. Forgot exactly where it was posted by him, though.

However, though, you're right on saying not many do testings with it, BeyBouncer.

I assume that Orion have a better use with Phantom than Cancer. I've myself tested many times Capricorn and it have a little use in destabilizing combos.
No, Cancer is more circular and has its weight distributed better than Orion.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:21 AM)Dual Wrote: No, Cancer is more circular and has its weight distributed better than Orion.

For defense purposes Cancer is best, but for stamina Orion is the best choice with Phantom. Test it.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:25 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:21 AM)Dual Wrote: No, Cancer is more circular and has its weight distributed better than Orion.

For defense purposes Cancer is best, but for stamina Orion is the best choice with Phantom. Test it.

I don't plan on replying or spamming this topic, but in short- Cancer is one of the best options for Stamina on Phantom- a lot more so than Orion. Orion's main use can be found in Flash Attack customs, rather than Stamina purposes- even on Phantom.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:25 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Actually, it has been tested, and Cancer is better in stamina and defence.
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:30 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Interesting, however, as you probably already know, you'd need actual BB-10/46 results to be considered official ones. The ones in the stadium you used don't really prove a whole lot, since they don't have openings.

Anyhow, as for the setup itself, it's very interesting, I'd say. The only problem, though, is that Phantom doesn't have much smash, nor is it a great option for Attack. Also having the wheel being semi-light-weighted, XF wouldn't be the best option paired with it, as well.

Regardless, though, good effort, Classik.

EDIT: Ultimate Blaze, the two setups have different concepts. While this was meant for Attack, Phantom MF was meant for both its stall and Balance abilities. Your argument is invalid.
Sorry, i thought this was a combo for standard format, soory about that!Confused