MF-H Libra BD145 MF

this isnt a combo which can counter .... "those beys"
how ever it is a really good combo which can defeat most of the other tiers

Apparatus
TT Balance Stadium ( DONT FLAME ME, why do we use in tourneys ...)
2x launcher grip
2x bey pointers
Beylauncher
Beylauncher L

Sliding/Bank/Straight shot used when necessary
shooting order of beys is obvious

ATTACK
DEFENSE
STAMINA
RUSTY XD Testing
Th!nk's Testing
I am sorry for the Lack of MF'S and other parts
i wish for someone to test this in a TT attack staduim
i would appreciate if a "certain someone " could retest stamina
as "he" knows how to bank it correctly
i hope this combo becomes great
Not gonna flame, it's actually a pretty decent combo, from the couple of times I've tried it and seen it used.

I'd test, but I'm a little busy with my own testing right now.

I will see if I can fit in some testing against that stamina combo because I'm handy with MF, but yeah, it'll be a little while unless I suddenly feel like it at some point while testing my own stuff Tongue_out

Also, can you please re-test with gravity in right spin? It's generally more useful nowadays Smile

Also, you'll get a better response if you make the effort to use correct grammar. Even copy-pasting what you have into word and doing a spell check should fix a lot of it.
Probably a tip for your posting in general. You do pretty well, but yeah, just take the effort to capitalise words and don't use txt speak Tongue_out
yes funny cause i was testing it earlier to and it booked really nice result against most tiered combo, but it falls against low stamina combo Flame Horogium 85WD. But otherwise it can really stand it own.
he isn't using nicknames ,th!nk, he is just using quotation marks

nice combo BTW
Testing that combo i found the counter to aye th!nk Tongue_out
YO DB12 ill get on this soon i did 5 rounds against hell kerbecs 230CS and it was 3-2(Libras way). I remember this combo for beydays hah.
Do you want stamina testing first ?
Th!nk@ NICKNAME, WHO DARE SAY IT, I KILL EM NOW ... lolz
i though ppl would flame due to "Balance Stadium"
i will retest Gravity as soon as possible
kinda late now
EDIT= yes i should fix some of my grammar ... XD
Stevebak@ yes this combo DEFIANTLY has problems against LTSC

Thanks Th!nk, Stevebak and DeX
EDIT:
RustyXD@
hah beydays, tested this against momiji a lot, he took a while to beat it hah
i dont mind
what ever u prefer
Thanks
Thanks DB12 for testing and now thanks to you I think there is a new combo for my precious Libra.
Thanks again
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:15 AM)stevebak Wrote: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...=1&theater
I hope you can see otherwise tell me and i will post here
i cant see it
whats is this video suppost to be

thanks again Stevebak
thanks Own-ray
and th!nk im starting gravity testing k Grin
Ill willing to test will this work using GB145? thats all i got nearest to BD145. Maybe S130?
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:37 AM)stevebak Wrote: now it schould be working.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...=1&theater

it says cs ....
@ShikaBlade i do not think GB145 will be anything the same

also i got Th!nks testing done
MF-H Libra BD145MF vs Gravity Perseus D125RF (Counter Mode,Right Spin, Mold 1, RF slightly Worn)
Libra= 15/20
GP= 5/20
Libra Percentage = 75%
I WAS SUPRISED on how much GP was smashing it
i thought left spin would be better
thanks u everyone
EDIT= added to the op
ah thats true i must be getting blind or sum, cause i really tought it was cs instead of mf. my bad
so did u test with MF and write CS
or is it u tested CS and wrote it to???
Yeah, right spin hits harder, left spin's spin steal gives you more chances to hit well, but yeah, with bd145, you need power.

Still a good result, thanks for testing.
Hey DB12 if it isn't too hard and if you have the parts can you test it this combo against mf lld bd145 lrf/rf
if you could thanks if you can't don't worry about it
I tested CS, I don't have MF yet cause I tought Screw Was Bad so i didn't bothered to get it.
But maybe i will reconsider and order it.
@th!nk
hmm never thought of it like that
Own-Ray@ i dont have MF, or a double BD145 or lrf
and if i did want to test it i actually like a "pro" to do it
if it does bad against it i wouldn't mind
(if u read the op, its not a counter)
thanks Th!nk and Own-Ray
Yeah, left spin beys push with the opponents bey, "shoving" them out. Whereas right spin beys hit against the opponents spin, so there's more force in the impact. Both are effective in their own way, it's a loooong story, but yeah Smile

If no one else tests it against MF LLD BD145LRF, I may be able to do it at some stage, but not any time soon. Just remind me in about a week.
I can do those tests but I'll have to use a MF-M and an RF. Anyway I will have tests up against basalt th170cs , he'll 230cs , he'll bd145wd and scythe bd145eds tomorrow.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:10 PM)RustyXD Wrote: I can do those tests but I'll have to use a MF-M and an RF. Anyway I will have tests up against basalt th170cs , he'll 230cs , he'll bd145wd and scythe bd145eds tomorrow.

BUT RF AN MF ARE POLAR OPPOSITES
that makes not sense Unhappy
Not polar opposite, but he means an RF on MF LLD BD145___
This makes me so happy/sad. I was gonna post this later on today. Been using it for months now Uncertain..well, great results! I will gladly contribute.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Not polar opposite, but he means an RF on MF LLD BD145___

ohhhhh soz
must of misread it

Bluezee@ i beat u to it hah
it would be great for u to contribute Smile

thanks , both of u
edit: ill get some more testing down today, ill try LTSC and maybe H/MTAC ( CH120)
Well i got around to doing some testing , this will be all i can do for now as i have a few other things to test.
Standard Procedure Libra was banked in the first 2 matches
MF-H Libra BD145MF VS Hell Kerbecs 230CS
Libra wins 15
Hell wins 5
Libra win rate: 75%

MF-H Libra BD145MF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS
Libra wins 13
Hell wins 7
Libra win rate 65%

MF-H Libra BD145MF VS L Drago Destroy(Absorb) 85RF
Libra wins 13
LDD wins 7