MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145RF or CH120RF?

120 height isn't an excuse for it doing badly: I like using 120 height more than 145 especially in this situation.
Though CS condition is something, I mean I remember Vulcan getting 30% against Earth Bull C145CS just because CS was mint.
I don't see why 120 used vs. 230 is some form of impediment. It did great in my testing.
Some long over due testing.

Standard procedure
MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145RF Vs Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
BD145 wins : 7 (All KO)
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 8 (1 KO)

MF-H L Drago Destroy D125RF Vs Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
D125 wins : 12 (All KO)
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 3 (All OS)

D125 seemed to have a touch more speed which is what it needed as most of the time BD145 got Basalt past the Tornado Ridge but not getting the KO.
Well, its been known that BD145 can 'push' things around but can't KO them powerfully. Also, the lesser weight of D125 might also add to its speed.
Still, I always thought a 145 height would always be more effective than a 125 height bey against 230. Your tests prove me wrong! Smile
@Shabalabdoo's initial tests- Wow! I knew DS is great. I wonder why people don't consider it to be good...
ds is super i find it better than wd, so now I will say one, every top tier 1 tips in defense have no chance against leftspiners with lrf, xf, wf or other wide flats because they every time spin more at the end, you didn´t must test so meteo ldrago ch120/bd145 lrf ... vs. bladfes with cs rsf rs or other top tier 1 defense tips everytime the left spinner will win and only 1-2 times they will loose
Incorrect my friend, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85 RS gets nearly 100% win rates against LRF on left spin beys.
Tests or it isn't true.

Fyuuor's tests do not count, he also had MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS defeat MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF..
sure Dan
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85 RS vs MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF
BK: 18/20 (all OS)
LLD: 2/20 (lucky KO and OS)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85 RS Win Rate: 90%
It took you 3 minutes to do 20 tests..?
Tornado stall Lightning.
it took me 5 mins, i had those tests in a word document. and bout the tornado stall lightning, no can do, my LRF is now in a BAD condition so it cant do the stall anymore, only flower pattern
that is lightning not meteo and ok lrf not every time but the other
Then use RF.
similar results guys, i have ALL variants of MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF test results against Fyuuor; combo (RF, MF, and R2F)
BD145 Is best choice because of its smash attack but prefrably i like 85 more it has more metal contact and a little bit of upper
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:25 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: BD145 Is best choice because of its smash attack but prefrably i like 85 more it has more metal contact and a little bit of upper and good smash

that´s right please test once ldrago destroy 85/90 hf/mf or others and both modes please
BD145 has no smash attack.
@Inzori: use RF and tornado stall... You (LLD or LDD) should win.
Dan- Yes, I agree. But seems like his results aren't changing.... Proof-

(Oct. 23, 2011  3:23 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: similar results guys, i have ALL variants of MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF test results against Fyuuor; combo (RF, MF, and R2F)

pokeblader- What Dan said. BD145 has no smash attack. It can just significantly 'push' opponents out of the stadium on making prolonged contact. The real smash power in this combo lies in LLD/LDD.
That wasn't with Tornado Stalling though..
true, results are invalid, no one would go for a KO against that combo
Some comparisons to MF Lightning L Drago BD145 RF/LRF/R2F would be interesting, I think, as I always seemed to find LLD to do slightly better than LDrago Destroy on BD145, especially when it came to needing to equalise with the opponent.
I never was fond of MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF
funny because I pretty much like any combo involving the LDrago lineage.
Did we ever work out why you get such lame performance out of it? It really was a great combo, tbh.
CH120RF.

BD145 = overused
BD145 = round circle that uses blunt force to hit other beys
BD145 = MW don't do carp, mostly just BD145

CH120 = dat amazing height
CH120 = combo is based on MW, the main point of the combo
CH120 = can go to 145 for versatility

RF = RF
lolderp
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: CH120RF.

BD145 = overused

RF = RF
lolderp

Will the BD145 'lovers have anything to say about that? I agree 110% what Rai had said.

EDIT: ohhhh my lawdy. =_= somehow the edit thing wont lemme do seperate post. tahst carp rigth there.
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Some long over due testing.

Standard procedure
MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145RF Vs Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
BD145 wins : 7 (All KO)
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 8 (1 KO)

MF-H L Drago Destroy D125RF Vs Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
D125 wins : 12 (All KO)
Basalt Kerbecs wins : 3 (All OS)

D125 seemed to have a touch more speed which is what it needed as most of the time BD145 got Basalt past the Tornado Ridge but not getting the KO.
Coo-l. I'll put these in the OP.

(Oct. 23, 2011  11:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: CH120RF.

BD145 = overused

RF = RF
lolderp

the thing I notice with CH120 on L Drago Destroy, is that the Metal Frame being on top gives a slightly odd movement and more rattling than usual. I guess the best way to put it would be that the two don't agree with each other well. The same goes for GB145.

(Oct. 23, 2011  8:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Some comparisons to MF Lightning L Drago BD145 RF/LRF/R2F would be interesting, I think, as I always seemed to find LLD to do slightly better than LDrago Destroy on BD145, especially when it came to needing to equalise with the opponent.
Sadly, my lightning is broken Unhappy, so I can't do them.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: Did we ever work out why you get such lame performance out of it? It really was a great combo, tbh.

Nope.
Also I finally got a Meteo the other day. MF Meteo LDrago II CH120XF is a fun combo. Not the most electric or exciting but it's good and I like it.