MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145RF or CH120RF?

So, I was told that CH120 was better, and my informal tests told me otherwise. So here's formal tests. All tests the exact same, only the track was switched.

Couple things to notice-
-my cs is in peak condition for defense
-my RF was next to mint before starting the tests
-when I was told CH120 was better, I was told it was a lot better again ltsc and ltsc. I did tests for that, including weak shot.
-I was told the person felt he had a better overall chance at winning with CH120. So I put a total average for both.
-unfortunately, I don't have two BD145's. So to keep it fair, I kept Basalt BD145CS tests out of both. So if you could do both the Basalt BD145CS tests, that would be appreciated.

Tests done by RustyXD (Click to View)

I'm not going to give it a nerdy nickname, I'm not going to say the game is destroyed, I'm not going to say it's my combo, none of that carp.
These tests are just to see which is better, and IMO deserves a topic because the Italians have L Drago Destroy on their top tier list, but they have CH120, and because I think L Drago Destroy BD145RF deserves to be on the international top tier list.
BD145 definately!
I always thought the Core and BD145 would slow it down, to quit a sluggish rate...
I do not know if it is truly top tier or not. The other drago's do the job better, there are other attack wheels with far more smash and knockout power ie. Blitz, VariAres, Beat. It is definitely a decent wheel, and I don't think it is necessarily outclassed, but I do think it is the lesser of the hws dragons... I really wanted it to be awesome but I've found it underwhelming, I'm not sure if its too wide, too heavy or what, but its definitely not lightning l drago. I've had the best luck with LDD R145LF so far. For some reason the destroy tank just doesn't put up numbers like its counterpart.
No, it actually seemed to move faster. But how would the core slow it down? Plus it had more stamina.

And it was harder for weak shooting to feed off of L Drago Destroy BD145RF
IMO, LDD BD145RF is like the spiritual evolution of MF LLD BD145LRF, though LDD would preferably have LRF since that causes significant change in results.

But, it seems BD145 proves its dominance yet again...

And LDD CH120RF did that badly against 85 DS? Don't mess, I guess (rhyme not intentional).
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:35 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: IMO, LDD BD145RF is like the spiritual evolution of MF LLD BD145LRF, though LDD would preferably have LRF since that causes significant change in results.
I actually don't have LRF, or even R2F. I wish I did for these tests though.

Quote:And LDD CH120RF did that badly against 85 DS? Don't mess, I guess (rhyme not intentional).

you were probably writing this while I had posted to BeybladeStation, but like I said to him, weak shooting was best against CH120, because it has more recoil I guess. And BD145 basically was like a tank (not in the nickname sense) : the weight, rubber, and Left spin caused 85DS to floor scrape a lot, which got some KO's and OS's.
Also test against basalt BD145CS/MB/RB the basalt 85 combos are not the greatest defense combos... also you need a hell bd145cs test as well.
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:40 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Also test against basalt BD145CS/MB/RB the basalt 85 combos are not the greatest defense combos... also you need a hell bd145cs test as well.

I wrote in the op why I don't have those basalt tests.

I did tests in the parts testing requests topic (iirc), that showed that dark has better defense than Hell. Edit: the hell tests I did were in ultrablader's tier list topic. Here they are
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:40 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Also test against basalt BD145CS/MB/RB the basalt 85 combos are not the greatest defense combos... also you need a hell bd145cs test as well.

I wrote in the op why I don't have those basalt tests.

I did tests in the parts testing requests topic (iirc), that showed that dark has better defense than Hell. Edit: the hell tests I did were in ultrablader's tier list topic. Here they are

Like I have said and many others... you can't make a claim after 10 tests... do 50+ tests and then talk dark. Still 85 is an odd basalt height. How often do you come across it? I haven't yet myself.
Basalt on 85? It is not odd, it's an LTDC or LTSC..

Try against MF-H Earth Kerbecs 100WD, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 100WD, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.
Those 85DS tests seem so ridiculous!! :V Seriously unexpected..
CH120RF vs 230CS results make zero sense: I can get 100% with Lightning..
Quote:IMO, LDD BD145RF is like the spiritual evolution of MF LLD BD145LRF, though LDD would preferably have LRF since that causes significant change in results.
No it doesn't. I originally used RF, it does fine and in my case better than LRF. IDK why bluezee posted it with LRF but tbh I only didn't use LRF because mine was out of commission.
If you don't believe me, Deikailo has first-hand experience with Bluezee's and my MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF/RF (respectively.)

Also, it isn't a spiritual evolution: These results are nothing like Lightning's, funny thought though. I forgot, but on CH120 LTSC would be hitting rubber, rather than metal which obviously doesn't help LDD..
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Like I have said and many others... you can't make a claim after 10 tests... do 50+ tests and then talk dark. Still 85 is an odd basalt height. How often do you come across it? I haven't yet myself.
yeah because i definitely care that much about dark or hell...

(Oct. 11, 2011  3:26 AM)Dan Wrote: Try against MF-H Earth Kerbecs 100WD, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 100WD, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.
i'll do the first two tommorrow. the third i can't because I wouldn't be able to do comparrisson tests, which is what this whole topic is about. you want a normal shot and weak shot test?

Dan Wrote:CH120RF vs 230CS results make zero sense: I can get 100% with Lightning..
do you use 145? i used 120 so that may be why. tomorrow i'll compare the thickness of L Drago Destroy with Lightning L Drago, that could also be why.
Nice job Shabalabadoo Tongue_out

I can help although I will be using D125 although I find that better then CH120 anyways.

Also LDD definitely needs to be top tier I mentioned it to Kei a while ago with Beat.
hmm, i don't even see a need for 145 height anyways. 120 always did better.

I'll play around with a 125 track tomorrow, probably not with tests though. I'm all tested out.
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Nice job Shabalabadoo Tongue_out

I can help although I will be using D125 although I find that better then CH120 anyways.

Also LDD definitely needs to be top tier I mentioned it to Kei a while ago with Beat.

he's only getting like 45% against the field... how is that top tier, and no tests have been done against the major D combos...

I'm not just pulling this out of my carp like most people when they claim things, I'm a HUGE Drago fan, and I tried my damnedest to get it to be awesome since it came out... just didn't happen... I think its the size and weight distribution that messes it up...

To me top tier should be able to get well over 50-60% against most or all of the field... this just doesn't...

In the isolated attack heavy meta in Italy it might be a beast because 90% of matches are attack v attack (I haven't tested this so I wouldn't know personally)... that just doesn't happen very often most other places, many have gone so far as to say nearly never happens, as the rest of the world is filled with Hell, Basalt, Earth, even libra variants.
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:08 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: he's only getting like 45% against the field... how is that top tier, and no tests have been done against the major D combos...

I'm not just pulling this out of my carp like most people when they claim things, I'm a HUGE Drago fan, and I tried my damnedest to get it to be awesome since it came out... just didn't happen... I think its the size and weight distribution that messes it up...

To me top tier should be able to get well over 50-60% against most or all of the field... this just doesn't...

In the isolated attack heavy meta in Italy it might be a beast because 90% of matches are attack v attack (I haven't tested this so I wouldn't know personally)... that just doesn't happen very often most other places, many have gone so far as to say nearly never happens, [...]

What the?

I never said these tests were complete or deserved to be top tier?

work in progress.

and BD145RF gets between 50-60%.

Quote:[...]as the rest of the world is filled with Hell, Basalt, Earth, even libra variants.
three out of four of those are incorrect, from what I know. Except for those odd places where burn WD gets first or second place...
MF LDD R145LRF vs MF-H Hell BD145CS
LDD 2-25 (Banking)
Hell 23-25 (weak launch 20-30%ish)

LDD 8%

MF LDD R145LRF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
LDD 0-25 (banking)
Basalt 25-25 (weak launch)

LDD 0%
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:08 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: he's only getting like 45% against the field... how is that top tier, and no tests have been done against the major D combos...

In the isolated attack heavy meta in Italy it might be a beast because 90% of matches are attack v attack (I haven't tested this so I wouldn't know personally)... that just doesn't happen very often most other places, many have gone so far as to say nearly never happens, [...]

What the?

I never said these tests were complete or deserved to be top tier?

work in progress.

and BD145RF gets between 50-60%.

Quote:[...]as the rest of the world is filled with Hell, Basalt, Earth, even libra variants.
three out of four of those are incorrect, from what I know. Except for those odd places where burn WD gets first or second place...

Well the average of your two tests would be 45% for the Wheel...

on the east coast, people say its almost entirely Hell and Basalt combos in the top bracket, little farther south and you see more earth pop up... read some tourney reports...
What relevance does that have to CH120 and BD145 comparisson tests? Especially since it did so bad? "L Drago Destroy Discussion"?
:\
Comparison of LDD and LLD on a BD145LRF the 'tanks'

MF LDD BD145LRF v MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
LDD 4-20
Basalt 16-20

LDD 20%

MF Lightning LD BD145LRF v Basalt tank
LLD 17-20
Basalt 3-20

LLD against the same combo 85%
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:41 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What relevance does that have to CH120 and BD145 comparisson tests? Especially since it did so bad? "L Drago Destroy Discussion"?
:\

it is relevant because you need to test against the top tier list, what you will play against all day at a tourney, not combos that are obscure or that many people do not use... maybe playing around or testing with people, you might find Basalt 85__, but how many times is that in top brackets at tourneys?? I really don't know because I haven't checked it out, but as I do follow those things and this is the first I've seen it tested against, I'd wager not too many.
Dude this is seriously not relevant to the topic at all. This topic is for the comparison of BD145 and CH120 not LLD and LDD or R145 or whatever you are doing , so if you want to test how good LDD is go to the discussion topic for it...

Also you don't come across top tiers all day at tournaments , he is testing against LTSC because people think that BD145 doesn't do well against it seriously read the OP.
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:12 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: and because I think L Drago Destroy BD145RF deserves to be on the international top tier list.

Hmmmmmm...... seems relevant to me
I said it was irrelevant when you only had the R145 tests in your post.

And I have no idea what a basalt tank is. You're not supposed to use nicknames anymore.

I have no clue why you're so uptight about this, they're just comparison tests. That sentence I wrote that "I think it deserves to be on the top tier list" means that I would like to get lots of tests rolling. I don't claim any of these as the greatest combos, and I even wrote that in the OP.
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Dan Wrote:CH120RF vs 230CS results make zero sense: I can get 100% with Lightning..
do you use 145? i used 120 so that may be why. tomorrow i'll compare the thickness of L Drago Destroy with Lightning L Drago, that could also be why.
I never use 145 which is clear since I always make out the descrepancy between performance of BD145 and CH120 being large as 120 is an all-around great height.
120 height should be able to get 100% just fine, with little excuse.
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:40 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
I never use 145 which is clear since I always make out the descrepancy between performance of BD145 and CH120 being large as 120 is an all-around great height.
120 height should be able to get 100% just fine, with little excuse.

just putting this here as well:

Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Galaxy Wrote:Finally,is quite impossible that MF-H LDD CH145 RF vs Basalt 230 CS is 9\11.
I can assure that here it's 18\2.
I actually used 120 height throughout the entire tests. Before I tested, I though 120 was better, but I guess I was wrong :\. Plus, for my CS to not move like a maniac, I have to launch at about 50%, so it's almost a weak launch because it's against left spin.

I think it's a combination of my CS's condition (which is fantastic), what was practically weak launching, and using 120 height.