MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145MF

I've been holding onto this since LDD came out and would really love other people's thoughts on it. It won me 1st place at the Beydays tournament so i decided to do more testing with it.

I just want people's opinions on this, feel free to add testing of your own. Just please don't bombard me with aggression, stay calm and send me you critical feedback.
IF necessary, request me battles to test. (e.g LDD vs Hell Kerbecs 230CS) ONLY GOOD COMBOS / top tier combos or parts! E.g. not Gravity Perseus BD145CS.

-TT Attack Stadium Used.
-ALL BEYLAUNCHERS! (Separate Left and Right Launchers)
-BANK SHOT was used for LDD combo.
-NEW CS!
-LDD in ABSORB MODE.

My Test Results (Click to View)
I also did a test against the Lighting Tank and LDD won with around 60% win rate (LDD launched first). But i would feel more comfortable if Bluezee put up some results. Same goes with Dan's Max Meteor, but i dont have an XF :\
Thanks everyone!
Nice tests you owned with this combo , and i should get some results up when my LDD comes Smile
but 0% against Basalt BD145CS ill test it and see what i get Smile
It would be better if you specify what mode LDD is in and BD145 is in when used in Hell Kerbecs BD145CS. And does Hell kerbecs BD145CS have any metal face of some sort?
EDIT: Please test this against a Left spin RS defense custom. I'm curious on how it will par. MF Gravity Perseus (Left Spin, Defense Mode. Preferably the Stamina Perseus wheel.) BD145RS.
(May. 30, 2011  11:06 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: It would be better if you specify what mode LDD is in and BD145 is in when used in Hell Kerbecs BD145CS. And does Hell kerbecs BD145CS have any metal face of some sort?

Oops sorry, thanks for reminding me. Ill put it up but anyways, LDD was in ABsorb mode, and Hell Kerbecs had a MF-H.
Before I continue, I believe I am if I say so myself a master of LT, and I think Bluezee has kinda approved...

OK, so here is my results against Lightning Tank. I did these ages ago, so your not exactly the first Grin

My Procedure, that is:
20 Rounds
Launcher Grip used for both.
Beylauncher LR used.
My launch, which is simply aim and shoot. This constitutes both concepts of sliding shot and banking.
BB-107 Attack Stadium
Near Mint LDD, no crazy shavings here ^^
Thats, it I remeber. Alternating launches. Smug
Mislaunches and draws redone. There weren't any draws, but I was shooting pretty crappy.
And some other things I forget when typing Uncertain

MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145MF vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
Lightning Tank WR: 100% (20 KOs.)
Destroy Tank MF Ver.: 0% (None)

I did this with both modes on LDD, and the BD145 set in the mode where the heads are under the major contact points, I'll post something to show you where exactly that is...

Anyhow, I find this does much better on an aggressive CS, from an attack and defense hybrid perspective, but I guess MF will work equally as well, idk, I'll do some comparative tests later as both variants yielded similar results against the same combo. Any chance you were meaning for this to be a defense combo? Will it to be an attack custom and it will give different results against popular customs aside the dragons.
Thanks for clarifying that!
(May. 30, 2011  11:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: I did this with both modes on LDD, and the BD145 set in the mode where the heads are under the major contact points, I'll post something to show you where exactly that is...
Uh..It is called normal mode and there's no need to specify that because BD145 can only be in normal mode when paired with different MW aside from Hell.
(May. 30, 2011  11:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: OK, so here is my results against Lightning Tank. I did these ages ago, so your not exactly the first Grin

MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145MF vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
Lightning Tank WR: 100% (20 KOs.)
Destroy Tank MF Ver.: 0% (None)

I did this with both modes on LDD, and the BD145 set in the mode where the heads are under the major contact points, I'll post something to show you where exactly that is...

O wow, thanks for that, but even when i versed people at the tournament in free battles the other day, it did way better then that. I lost 2-3 to Momiji.
Ill test it soon. Also when you have time can you test against Hell Kerbecs 230 CS (i no its in the OP but i love the combo)
(May. 30, 2011  11:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: I did this with both modes on LDD, and the BD145 set in the mode where the heads are under the major contact points, I'll post something to show you where exactly that is...
Uh..It is called normal mode and there's no need to specify that because BD145 can only be in normal mode when paired with different MW aside from Hell.
[/quote]

Reading never hurt, and if you would take time to do so, you'd realize that the heads on BD145 are triangular, meaning that on something like LDD, when rotated 180 degrees, the wight distribution and contact points change.

GreeNxBlader Well, I guess so but I think Bluezee got similar results? I'll PM him.

Lol Momiji, how far above? Grin Anyhow, I think what he meant to say was that it doesn't do great against LT, but not as bad as in my testing...

GreeNxBlader Again, do you have a Lynx? I would like to see something like Hell TH170CS (Aggressive) Banked against this

GreeNxBlader Just with the bank shots, can you redo them with a sliding shoot. I'm sure Bluezee would disagree with me but in situations such as this, you'd be better of slide shooting, as its a metal bottom, not ragged like R2F and doesn't slow down when sliding, has more stamina and BD145 being somewhat balanced with LDD. If it doesn't imbalance the wheel by a fair margin, there's a chance that it will tornado stall, unless that is what you want to happen.

I'm sorry, but I do not have access to my CH120 at the current time. However, I'm happy to do more testing as the month progresses.
I can confirm it's quite a good combo, although I don't think it does that badly against LT, as GreeNxBlader said above.
Perhaps some of the opponents at the tournament using LT were not so well-versed with it. That happens to be the case often.
Some definitely weren't, but I'd like to think I'm not too bad at using it.
I believe you were using the CS variant, and the Metal and Clear wheel weren't mixed between the brands? As well as your shoot, which you may be good with, but simply changing the bottom to CS influences results by a significant margin. Can you tell me how exactly it managed to win, by pushing the opposition into a scrape and out-spinning it or brute force?
Okay guys, what on earth is this carp about using LT with CS? It has a whole lot less grip, even when I used my aggressive CS it still manages to get easily KO'd by the likes of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS. CS just makes everything worse man. People; start learning how to launch an RF/LRF/R2F.
(May. 30, 2011  12:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay guys, what on earth is this carp about using LT with CS? It has a whole lot less grip, even when I used my aggressive CS it still manages to get easily KO'd by the likes of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS. CS just makes everything worse man. People; start learning how to launch an RF/LRF/R2F.

IMO Hasbro's CS is the best aggressive tip for left spin. But it wears out easily. You dont have to beleive me. But I fine LT much better with Hasbro's fresh outta the box CS. It has more rubber around it like ControL_ said
Thats cool. Post results on the LT thread if so.
(May. 30, 2011  12:04 PM)Mushy Wrote: I believe you were using the CS variant, and the Metal and Clear wheel weren't mixed between the brands? As well as your shoot, which you may be good with, but simply changing the bottom to CS influences results by a significant margin. Can you tell me how exactly it managed to win, by pushing the opposition into a scrape and out-spinning it or brute force?
True, I was using Hasbro Lightning L drago.

All wins were by KO.

Dan: Honestly, I have only seen LRF or any of my RF(Using mint, worn and well worn) OS Basalt BD145 3 times in all my testing. That only occurred with LRF, 3 times in a row, and then it never did so again.

Also, you haven't seen my CS.

When I use it people think I'm using RF.
(May. 30, 2011  12:09 PM)® Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  12:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay guys, what on earth is this carp about using LT with CS? It has a whole lot less grip, even when I used my aggressive CS it still manages to get easily KO'd by the likes of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS. CS just makes everything worse man. People; start learning how to launch an RF/LRF/R2F.

IMO Hasbro's CS is the best aggressive tip for left spin. But it wears out easily. You dont have to beleive me. But I fine LT much better with Hasbro's fresh outta the box CS. It has more rubber around it like ControL_ said

YES DUDE, i believe u. My Hasbro CS lost it's attack power and went passive within 24 hours...maybe 30 battles or so. Okay, Back on Topic, thanks.
(May. 30, 2011  12:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, you haven't seen my CS.

kcoolstorybro. That is what I meant by aggressive it basically moves like an RF but has hell of a lot less grip for me killing the entire combination.
(May. 30, 2011  12:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: All wins were by KO.

Dan: Honestly, I have only seen LRF or any of my RF(Using mint, worn and well worn) OS Basalt BD145 3 times in all my testing. That only occurred with LRF, 3 times in a row, and then it never did so again.

Also, you haven't seen my CS.

this is very true Dan, it pretty much a defensive CS until its been taped, it acts like an rf after that it has a major spin time ( well not really but i could tell it more spin time than my semi aggressive cs)
edit: though i may be wrong
But even then, 'Ray Striker' hasn't been released in Australia, unless he got it using other methods, which I highly doubt. Anyhow, think of it this way, even if the CS had more rubber around it there would still be that hole to make for the sharp bit. Therefore, there is less friction than something like RF, because there is less surface area in contact with the ground. R2F moves quickly because it has a wider surface area, not because of the star pattern. The same anology can be applied to something like FGrin that is wrapped in elastic bands of some sort, and forced to stay in RHF. It will move crazy fast because the rubber bit is so wide, and even self-KO more often than not, but it would be easy as hell to KO because of the massive gap in the middle. That is why TT made an intelligent decision in making FGrin change from SF to RHF, since the massive surface area would make it KO alot.
can you test it against
mf-h gravity perseus bd145 cs/mf
@Mushy, Green lives in Austrialia. Austrialia was the first to get MM. Check daily lol.

IF anyone has LDD please try it with a hasbro CS.
Oops you failed! Gasp

But seriously, why are you so intent on promoting that combo. It sucks, and I can guarantee you it will have nothing against this. I'll post some tests if you must be so insistent, but I can tell you, only 20 rounds of tests, mmkay?

Oh, and I meant Momiji. KNowing him, I doubt he would have gone out of his way to purchase one, am I correct in believing this? Momiji, I've seen your CS, it acts like some R2F and then quietens down, like any other aggressive CS.
(May. 30, 2011  12:14 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  12:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, you haven't seen my CS.

kcoolstorybro. That is what I meant by aggressive it basically moves like an RF but has hell of a lot less grip for me killing the entire combination.
Because the plastic part is touching the stadium when it's circling the stadium, oh wait.