MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB [Zero G]

(Jul. 05, 2012  3:58 PM)Mu Wrote: P.S.: Hey Kai-V, at least now you know in your mind how I feel when I recieve a Beyblade package and have the extreme urge to test immediately. XD I get so excited...

lol the same with me as soon as i got L drago Destroy i had no stadium but i said "WHO CARES!" then launch and it made a dent i the floor lol
Still no pics.

Although by this time, it's very possible to have now recently gotten your Killerkens.
Explain to me, how on earth did this get the results it did against Variares? Not even RS can achieve these results. I've also used E230CF before, something such as 160JSB can't be so powerful that it can hardly be KO/SKO'd. These results seem flawed, as from my experience, none of this makes sense.
And curious, what do you mean by a ninety degree angle? If standing upright, congratulations, that's what most Beyblades do, if tilting to the side, that's impossible, because then the wheel would have to go into the ground. Something such as forty five or fifty degrees seems more correct in terms of logic.
160 JSB counters the sway of the Zero G Stadium to an extent, Rai. JSB is able to maximize friction (a tad bit less than a rubber tip though), and with a low recoil - a moderately heavy wheel like Duo, the combo doesn't move much at all. MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB can acheive excellent results against any VariAres attack combo's in the Zero-G stadium.

90 degrees means the beyblade is able to tilt down about halfway 45 degrees on one side (the right) and 45 degrees on the other (the left), and thus not scraping. 160 JSB has excellent balance also. 160 needs to be tested more.

(Jul. 05, 2012  5:58 PM)zionson Wrote: Still no pics.

Although by this time, it's very possible to have now recently gotten your Killerkens.

Have you even checked out my MSF-H Killerken Killerken E230 RDF thread? I'll post more tests and pictures soon! Wink
Quote:Have you even checked out my MSF-H Killerken Killerken E230 RDF thread? I'll post more tests and pictures soon! Wink

of course. there are no pics there, either.

Not yet, but there will be soon. I have to get a new camera because I dropped my old one while I was visiting Las Vegas.
Also, if anyone was wondering how the 90 degree tilt is achieved with 160 and JSB/SB, here's what happens:

If the bey tilts 45 degrees to the right, due to the sway of the Zero-G Attack Stadium, 160 JSB will shift 90 degrees to the left... and so the bey is now tilting at 45 degrees to the left and vice-versa. This can only be achieved by using 160 JSB/SB.
The same initial problem remains though ... So you slept for one hour and ten minutes, noticed that you had not posted all the results, but decided to only post the Stamina and Balance tests first because someone had requested them, and then, because someone requested tests against a specific combination, you found only those in your notebook and posted them only ? What else is missing then ? If I requested tests against Galaxy Unicorno S130JB, you would find them in your notebook right away too ?

In short, there was still no reason not to post everything that was supposedly missing when you woke up, not only the few results that were in response to direct requests.
I only have two sets of tests that I didn't post, so I posted them up now. By The Way, I used to have 2 mint JSB's but both are extremely worn now and so I can't test with them consistently and efficiently like I did before...Crying

(MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB vs MF-H Duo Aquario 160 SB)
(MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB vs MF-L Duo Aquario 160 SB)

MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB vs MF-H Duo Aquario 160 SB

MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB 13/20 (7 OS, 6 SKO)
MF-H Duo Aquario 160 SB 7/20 (7 OS)

MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB vs MF-L Duo Aquario 160 SB

MF-H Duo Aquario 160 JSB 11/20 (9 OS, 2 SKO)
MF-L Duo Aquario 160 SB 9/20 (9 OS)
I would like this thread to be moved and locked. This thread ends now and is going to be closed.