MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F

When I got my BB-117, I looked at Rex and got some ideas. I had tried it out with many tracks(UW145, H145, 90, etc.), and this one amazed me. Originally it was a D125, but after giving it some thoughts, I used a 85 and got some better results. As Blitz had been mentioned as a great wheel among these forums as a little bit of a breakthrough in the Beyblade World, and with this, I decided I had to find out a way to truly "Unleash the Blitz." And I have found a good way to "Unleash the Blitz" by making:
MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F

Test:

Standard Procedure
20 rounds
R2F: Slightly Worn
RS: Slightly Worn
CS: Non-Aggressive, Very Worn

BeyLauncher R for Both

ALL ASSAULT MODE

MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS
MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145RS
MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Blitz: 30% all KOs
Basalt 70% (Not sure)

The reason I used R2F is to give it a small attribute of stamina.
Test, Comments, Feedback and Suggestions all appreciated.

Test From Other People:
I have seen this combo before. It is quite good, but unfortunately I can't test it because I do not have 85 yet but with 90 it is good.
Ya, you were there when I first tried it out.
I've never heard of R2F boosting stamina.

These results look great! Could you try a little Attack vs. Attack testing? But seriously, this is great! What made you choose Rex?
R2F just has more stamina than RF.

And what made me choose Rex? Just the Shape. It Intrigued me enough to try it.
Wow.Looks like im getting Blitz Unicorno now.
Hah, Yes, it is a great choice to have, Blitz is a wheel that works great against Basalt.
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: R2F just has more stamina than RF.

no, it definitely doesn't.
Thats honestly not what I heard...
So I'll try RF also.
Unicorno II is a better CW choice because it lines up with the spikes in Assault mode. Because you have it on 85, you want to look at how Unicorno II has a raise in its CW appropriate to the metal wheel since this bey will have to hit under certain combos. Contact from above is very important.

Speaking of modes, you should really specify which modes you used everything in.

Also, MF-H shouldn't be used in this combo has it doesn't generally have a lot of recoil. This combo works on speed more than weight. To give it more weight in its center will essentially slow it down. MF-H on attack types should only be done to decrease recoil.
Actually RF has slightly less friction than R2F, thus giving it more stamina but also slowing it down a little.
I did try Unicorno II and did not find it a better choice. I could try to post up tests.

For the other points you listed out, It is in Assault Mode.

And the reason I used an MF-H is because just that reason, less recoil, although Blitz does not have too much recoil, It is still needed, and I think the weight difference is not too much different than a MF, so I just decided to use MF-H, and again, I could just try to do some more test.
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:07 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Actually RF has slightly less friction than R2F, thus giving it more stamina but also slowing it down a little.
R2F is much faster than RF. It's the shape that gives it its speed.
But I'm confused, does it have more stamina... or not.
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:08 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: And the reason I used an MF-H is because just that reason, less recoil, although Blitz does not have too much recoil, It is still needed, and I think the weight difference is not too much different than a MF, so I just decided to use MF-H, and again, I could just try to do some more test.
Why would it be needed if it doesn't have recoil?
To get rid of any or most recoil it does have and to prevent self knock-outs.
Would an MF or just a regular face work better?
This really should not have been asked here, but for what reason are you asking? Just to know, or if you could test or etc.
For both reasons. I may want to test this combo.
MFs give more of an impact and force. This is also one reason why I like MF-H more, more weight, more impact and smash.
I find: MF-H Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F a much more versatile option then what is suggesting in the OP.

Oh and, you do not even own a BD145, nor did those tests every happen. You might as well remove that skewed test.

(Sep. 19, 2011  11:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: R2F just has more stamina than RF.

I thought a worn RF increases stamina, and that the 6 spikes pointing right from R2F increased R2F's attack capability, so how would R2F have more stamina?
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:11 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: But I'm confused, does it have more stamina... or not.

RF has more stamina than R2F.

If you look at a mint RF and R2F, at the peak of the star shape, R2F is a tiny bit wider than RF. That reduces stamina. The Star shape also makes it lose speed faster.
@BBS
If you don't remember, I used YOUR BD145.
No you did not, actually, we never did that at all:

MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS [NOT RS]
Blitz: 30%
Basalt: 70%