MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F

I believe it was Aquario, and I did write down the results, And we did try both RS and CS, we also did do that but I did not add the ones with kerbecs because we did not have full proper testings of that.
No, it was clearly Kerbecs. Aquario was being used previously, you did use R2F on Blitz yes, but it was definitely those results.
Yes, it was those results, but as I said, we did not properly test the ones with kerbecs, so those were not put in the OP.
But you were mistaken on CS with BD145, therefore. Those were not the original results.
Yes they weren't but if you remember correctly, we did many testings, and those were one of them. But I'm starting to remember the RS ones did not happen.
I'll add those kerbecs test also.
It hard to believe Blitz Rex got such a lower win rate than Blitz UnicornoII,does the CW make that big a difference.
Yes it does, as Deikailo had formerly mentioned, Unicorno II works much more effectively than this; the outlines line up, correctly positioned.

Thus, making Unicorno II a much more viable option, as well as versatile.
Sometimes, yes it does, but I found Rex much of a better choice.
Fine,I'll test this myself then.
Try testing:

BD145CS and BD145RS with Basalt Kerbecs
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:17 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: As Blitz had been mentioned as a great wheel among these forums as a little bit of a breakthrough in the Beyblade World, and with this, I decided I had to find out a way to truly "Unleash the Blitz." And I have found a good way to "Unleash the Blitz" by making:
MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F
Hey, just curious, you didn't happen to find "MF-H" Blitz Unicorno Rex 85R2F when you subscribed to my youtube channel two weeks ago, did you? You know, the channel I have with the video of Flame Aries and me playing with Blitz Unicorno 85R2F?

This one, maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT3O5q3_Iic

k BBS and BeyCenter are in a fight, carp must have went down at school!!!!!
Yo, the whole R2F having more stamina was a notion back when R2F had just been released, and bunch of people thought that R2F wasn't as fast but gave the bey more stamina, which Fyuuor disputed with his "White Vertigo Flash" thread in November (or somewhere around then.) Which basically said R2F was faster than RF and the whole 'more stamina' idea was no longer being spread. Sort of like how people thought CS was rubber covering a sharp metal tip early on.

Deikailo: HOW DARE U, THIS IS LEGIT HIS IDEAR.
WOWOWOWOOWOW. yeah i find people teef combination ideas constantly.
@ Dei Honestly, no I didn't. Not at all.
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:58 AM)Dan Wrote: k BBS and BeyCenter are in a fight, carp must have went down at school!!!!!
Okay seriously, that was just unnecessary..

I agree with the R2F statement you made, but.
Yo, are any of your OP tests fake/lies/fabrication, BeyCenter?
Honestly, Not at all. Why do you think that.
It seems as you got mixed up with the GB145 variant testing we did, that was just preliminary.

These were the proper, BD145CS results in any matter:

MF-H Blitz Rex 85R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS [NOT RS]
Blitz: 30%
Basalt: 70%
The Kerbecs yes, But the Aquario ones were the one I listed.
Then just put Kerbecs up, it will show a weakness.
How about, I have a mod close this till I get thing straight. Mostly cuz

1: no one believes me

2: No one is supporting me

I'll attempt to "Unleash the Blitz" Again afterwards.
Plus, I've got more Ideas, I can redeem my self Wink
Probably good idea, other than the fact Deikailo posted about the combo 'years' ago. :V
Get some testing with BBS, 2 people tests are more accurate.
At the request of BeyCenter, I'm closing this thread.