MF-H Big Bang Pegasis III BD145RF!

RF should be better, since it helps agains Lightning Tank with the spin stealing while providing enough attack. However, I have yet to obtain an R2F, so I can't say for sure.
Ahh, okay, I'll play around with it when I get some time. No guarantee I can test it, but hopefully.
Thank you. As for that video, I have to leave for a few hours, so hopefully tonight. It might be bad quality though, because I don't have a real video camera.
Wow, this falls fast. Can anyone else please test this?
Does the combo work in omnidirectional mode?
I'm guessing that as Ga specified Barrage Mode as the mode of choice in the OP, it's probably best to use Barrage mode.
The placement of the bottom wings, plus the PC frame blocking any protruding parts of the MW from killing this due to the equal width of BD145 and Big Bang requires that this goes into barrage mode. Upper mode could work, but nothing else.
I could've sworn I've seen a similar, if not, same combo somewhere else on the forum...
Meh. Nice results.
Well, Big Bang +BD145 may have been tested for defence, maybe that was it?
? Do you mean S130RF? BD145 is a big difference, it makes Big Bang better.
so we really have just learned bd145 is a sufficent atack track on amost anything lightning tank is just known for l drago power and bluezees lrf reasoning good testing though i would like to see a stronger defending hero though
Okay. But this works better than DH, and it performs well against all kinds of combos, even Basalt Tank, while still doing well against the Dragon Twins.
Hey,i used this combo against dekailo,this combo is really good,this is my signature bey right now
(May. 24, 2011  12:38 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Hey,i used this combo against dekailo,this combo is really good,this is my signature bey right now
I thought you used Basalt 230AS?
remember on may 1st,you used beat lynx BD145MF and i used big bang pegasis BD145RF
i used basalt 230AS too for some battles
Oh yeah, when I should have used RSF like I had planned to. What combos did you lose to?
yeah,this combo is a really good attack bey
ill,try to post a vid later on,to show how good this combo isSmile
I havent even Tried this. I will now.

I can and will Test. I dont have the PC Frame though. Thats a Bit of a let down so my testing may not be as Useful. Let me know what you think Ga.
Sound good. Keep it in upper mode then, since you don't have the PC frame. Thanks for testing this, Chups!
I am nercoing this thread cause i tested , with Ga's approval and here are some results i thought i would try it with a MF-H as well.
MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF VS Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS
BBP wins 4
BK wins 16
Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF VS Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS
BBP wins 2
BK wins 18

IMO it does quite well against what i think is the best defense combo to date Grin
From when did getting 20% be "doing quite well"?
Well for Big Bang its excellent but the combo i tested it against is a Beast so that is quite good results try it out if you have time.
@Ga i will do more testing soon i have a lot to get threw though.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well for Big Bang its excellent but the combo i tested it against is a Beast so that is quite good results try it out if you have time.
@Ga i will do more testing soon i have a lot to get threw though.

lol, you replied to Ga's post which was last month Tongue_out
Nah, he PM'ed me to see if he could test it, and I said yes.

But yeah, this was made back when MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB/CS was the best, along with MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF and MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF. It did great against those, but I guess TH170 brought it down.
this combo should be used in two ways in omni-directional mode with an LRF(trust me) and in Barrage mode with CS
which is what i used when i created a thread back when everyone was finding counters