MF-H Big Bang Pegasis III BD145RF!

Okay. That's your opinion. I have my own, and from what I remember, your combos were shot down. (no pun intended XD)
Still don't get LRF... I'd like a proper explanation on why it works better, at the very least. Prefferably a fairly detailed video too. Considering how expensive the part is, I'd not waste it's rubber unless the combo were very much worthwhile.
Well, since LRF is just an R2F going in the other direction I can somewhat see why it would be better. When the points on an R2F grip the stadium, if the R2F is not centered with gravity, it will somewhat "throw" the bey because of it gripping, and may cause it to skip a point or two. On LRF it is in the other direction, and since the outsides are like semicircles, I think that that would grip MORE because it is in line with the slope of the stadium - which is kind of the problem with R2F. If you don't get what I said, just tell meh, and I can draw it out or something Tongue_out
Yeah, but this combo uses RF, which is cheap, easy to obtain, and serves the combo's purpose better anyways. :\

Big Bang can't equalize and beat MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF without the RF, since LRF/R2F causes it to lose spin too fast, and fail when it can't knock LLD out, which happens a lot.
@Raigeko: I get it, but it's never worked in practice.

I'm gonna believe Ga for now, no offence anyone. (Though if you're gonna take offence about my opinion on spinning tops, please, go ahead, I'll lol).
Yeah gonna go with Ga as well. I've never used an LRF, so my post was merely on how I THINK it would work. I'm sure that it performs way differently though. Tongue_out
But I used this combo at BeyDays Bonanza 2 with a Unicorno Clear Wheel. I beat ControL_ with it while he was using MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF. It wasn't a tournament battle though...
Alright then, then I have more proof for my combo! I made this some time ago BTW. I don't like using Big Bang Unicorno because the sides of the CW and MW doesn't line up properly. Pegasis makes it look good anyways.