MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RB

NOTE: I KNOW RB IS STILL BANNED, JUST SOME TESTS TO SEE HOW IT'LL WORK!

So, as things start to look like we're getting some parts back (witch includes RB) I found that RB has alot more Defense then RSF. Then I thought, "Hey, this could improve Bakushin alot." Looks like I got it right! Bakushin is (IMO) tied with Earth in LTDC.

AttackTests:
This is all I got for now. I hope other members will start testing. PLEASE, please, I'm halve way into making a RB discussion thread. So please, no one take it.
It probably would've been better just to open an RB discussion thread instead of a combo for it. RB has amazing defense and could be used on more than just low tracks.
How did you launch Scythe against it? RB is supposed to have worse stamina than RSF so I'm surprised to see it managing to outspin Scythe... Maybe try tornado stalling with Scythe, apparently that's a valid tactic against RB, or so I've heard.
(Jan. 07, 2014  3:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: How did you launch Scythe against it? RB is supposed to have worse stamina than RSF so I'm surprised to see it managing to outspin Scythe... Maybe try tornado stalling with Scythe, apparently that's a valid tactic against RB, or so I've heard.

I was launching it noramal, but I'll try that launch. Scythe was tryin' to hit it, but it couldn't KO it; leading to Bakushin's OS'S.

Tri: Yeah, I relised that. I'm just touching up on some stuff. I do have different hight customs in my RB draft.
I like what I see. Do u mind doing a benchmark w MF-H libra 90RB now that you have a libra?
Can someone test this against MF-H Earth Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus R145RB/RSF? I was playing around today and noticed with both on RSF that Bakushin tends to get outspun - its shape is great defensively but against taller opponents in stamina battles it means the opponent has an easy time making it scrape. Wanna see if RB is any better.
It would be nice to see some comparatives of this or the original RSF version using different Clear Wheels. While I selected Leone because it continues the slopes nicely and I do still think it is one of if not the best choice for the combo, mine has taken quite the beating, and cracks are starting to appear, so obviously it is still taking hits (which is one one hand good as that's less recoil than the MW taking them, but on the other it still means there's significant contact points). Most interested in Horogium and Aquario (Cygnus has a couple of points where it seems to have a bit of recoil, the square edges where the wings start, and personally the area around that is too thin for me to be comfortable using it myself or asking anyone else to test it, Bull and Cancer both have protruding points that can be easily hit). Can't think of any others that would be any good really, perhaps Hades (or Beelzeb if it's lower impact than it looks in pictures). I'd do it myself but with my leone starting to crack I kinda doubt it's gonna make it through 20 rounds for the comparative. MF-H Pegasis 130RF (or S130, if a plain one isn't available - Pegasis S130 is actually a really good setup for it (the extra weight is really nice), except it means MF-H Flame ___ 230RSF becomes hard to hit and therefore rather problematic, so you lose the whole "sorry i don't care what height you're at i'mma knock you out" that pegasis is all about) would be a good opponent, capable of hitting the CW both top and side on while also capable of actually knocking Bakushin out.
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.