MF Gravity Perseus (Counter) 100RF (Right or Left)

This thread was started to find out what spin style(right or left) is better for the attack combo- MF Gravity Perseus (Counter) 100RF and MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS.
Conditions- MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS was launched first every time out of 10 rounds(1 match)
Key-GP=Gravity Perseus
I re-test every draw.

Here are my test results

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS vs MF Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) 100RF

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS:3 wins
MF Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) 100RF:7(1 by KO) wins
0 draws
GP(Left Counter) win percentage:70%

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS vs MF Gravity Perseus(Right Counter) 100RF

MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS9:wins
MF Gravity Perseus(Right Counter) 100RF:1 win
0 draws
GP(Right Counter) win percentage:10%

I was using a TT BB-10 attack type stadium.
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS was launched with a beylauncher
MF Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) 100RF launched with beylauncher L(or beylauncher)

According to my results the combo MF Gravity Perseus(Counter) 100RF works better on left spin vs defense types. Please leave questions or comments if you have any.

MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS was launched first each time.

New results-
MF-H Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) GB145RS vs MF Lighting L Drago 100RF

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) GB145RS:6
MF Lighting L Drago 100RF: 4
Draws: 0
GP(left Counter) win percentage:60%

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Right Counter) GB145RS vs MF Lighting L Drago 100RF

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Right Counter) GB145RS:1
MF Lighting L Drago 100RF:9
Draws:6
GP(Right Counter) win percentage:10%

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Left Defense) GB145RS vs MF Lighting L Drago 100RF

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Left Defense) GB145RS:9
MF Lighting L Drago 100RF:1
Draws:1
GP(Left Defense) win percentage:90%

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Right Defense) GB145RS vs MF Lighting L Drago 100RF

MF-H Gravity Perseus(Right Defense) GB145RS:1
MF Lighting L Drago 100RF:9
Draws:5
GP(Left Defense) win percentage:10%

It seems that MF-H Gravity Perseus (Left Defense) GB145RS could be a great defense type. With luck maybe top-tier.
I don't understand how you've written your tests.. Its not coherent.
Obviously Left spin is better..
A whole thread for this? Well I guess it's a good combo....
And please use the standard test format. This is so confusing. :o
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:00 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't understand how you've written your tests.. Its not coherent.
Obviously Left spin is better..
Well then what way do you want me to write them?
Dan Wrote:MF Lightning L Drago 100RF vs. MF Earth Aquario GB145CS
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF: 18 wins
MF Earth Aquario GB145CS: 1 win
1 draw
CS win percentage: 5%
Like that?
I'm pretty sure I used the standard method of testing, but I'll re-read the standard method of testing thread again. thread-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing
I Fully Understood The Results The First Time I Saw Them.
I Guess Some Do Not See It As Well.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:05 AM)Dan Wrote:
Dan Wrote:MF Lightning L Drago 100RF vs. MF Earth Aquario GB145CS
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF: 18 wins
MF Earth Aquario GB145CS: 1 win
1 draw
CS win percentage: 5%
Like that?

Ok, thanks I'll edit the thread soon.
Sorry. I just like quick, informative results that get to the point.
It was just a little disorganized. I don't really feel that this needs a whole topic, as I think if you had a choice between both spin directions, you'd choose left.. If you can understand that.
Although, its still pretty obvious its better in left-spin, as your tests show..
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:09 AM)Dan Wrote: Sorry. I just like quick, informative results that get to the point.
It was just a little disorganized. I don't really feel that this needs a whole topic, as I think if you had a choice between both spin directions, you'd choose left.. If you can understand that.
Although, its still pretty obvious its better in left-spin, as your tests show..

Ya, I updated the thread. I only created this thread so that people would have actual proof to choose left spin over right. I was just trying to help.Wink
But seriously. Nice results. But you should've just posted this on a thread for this. Not a whole thread for one combo.
Left Spin is obviously better against RS Defense combos since Gravity would be able to destabilize and steal spin from the Defense combo, resulting in many outspins.

Right Spin for Gravity should still be able to produce stronger Smash.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:44 AM)Diamond Wrote: Left Spin is obviously better against RS Defense combos since Gravity would be able to destabilize and steal spin from the Defense combo, resulting in many outspins.

Ok that just makes no sense to me. How is it that things spinning left are the only things that can steal spin? It makes just as much sense to me that the right would be stealing spin from the left spinning one.
And if right spin Gravity is better for smash, then why is it not the one with better results?
Okay;
1. Energy transfer is a two way street, yes. Tracks play a big role though.. (Earth 100WD > MLD 100WD)
Look at McFrown's thread in the advanced forum.
2. Left-spin Gravity destabilizes the RS making it win more..? Its in his post.
I did some testings myself with Gravity Perseus100rf(left spin, counter) against Earth bullCH120RS myself

Here are my test results

MF-H Earth Bull CH120RS vs MF Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) 100RF
Earth bull: 0 wins
Gravity perseus: 10 wins(all by OS)
perseus win rate: 100%

I noticed that perseus actually won earth bull beacuse it steal spin, and not because it destabilized.
whoops, i forgotten to state what launcher i was using and stuff like that..sry
I used an attack stadium from the hybrid wheel set
Earth bull always launched first
Earth bull's height was in 120 mode
Using a beylauncher and L beylauncher
both launched at full strength, banking
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:36 PM)LeGeNdErYblader Wrote: I did some testings myself with Gravity Perseus100rf(left spin, counter) against Earth bullCH120RS myself

Here are my test results

MF-H Earth Bull CH120RS vs MF Gravity Perseus(Left Counter) 100RF
Earth bull: 0 wins
Gravity perseus: 10 wins(all by OS)
perseus win rate: 100%

I noticed that perseus actually won earth bull beacuse it steal spin, and not because it destabilized.

Whats your Stadium? Also why CH120, not GB145?
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:44 AM)Diamond Wrote: Left Spin is obviously better against RS Defense combos since Gravity would be able to destabilize and steal spin from the Defense combo, resulting in many outspins.

Makes great sense , he should do a defense combo with this, using the RS bottom.
MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS, something I'd like to see. And yes, the right spin would cause a greater smash because the left spin would be more of an "out-spinner" Also leading into destabilization in which this should be able to take down most normal defense combos.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:07 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:

Makes great sense , he should do a defense combo with this, using the RS bottom.
MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS, something I'd like to see. And yes, the right spin would cause a greater smash because the left spin would be more of an "out-spinner" Also leading into destabilization in which this should be able to take down most normal defense combos.

I'll test MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS right now thanks for the idea.
Thanks Dude! The left spin just doesn't like the Earth Wheel.
Just to let you know, this works better on 85. In fact, much better. 100 is a good substitute though. Which clear wheel are you using by the way?
Do you have access to 230 to use for the Defense combo?
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Do you have access to 230 to use for the Defense combo?
Not yet, sorry.
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:33 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Do you have access to 230 to use for the Defense combo?
Not yet, sorry.

I will test it for you. I dont have RS here though.
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just to let you know, this works better on 85. In fact, much better. 100 is a good substitute though. Which clear wheel are you using by the way?
Here are the list of bey's I was using.

First test-
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF

Second test-
MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS
MF Lighting L Drago 100 RF
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:54 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just to let you know, this works better on 85. In fact, much better. 100 is a good substitute though. Which clear wheel are you using by the way?
Here are the list of bey's I was using.

First test-
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF

Second test-
MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS
MF Lighting L Drago 100 RF

The Reshuffle set has different clear wheels. They allow for different capabilites which can change results. Are you using the original?