MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF

Bluezee has used it in a tournament before.
Considering you know a bit about how I did at that tournament, you should know I only used it once in a fixed match against Deikailo.
If only I never made the weak launch thread. lol
Gravity Perseus, how is performance against Meteo L-Drago? If you have attempted to may information?
You know what? We haven't tried to 'verebilirmi' information! Damn it, I can't believe we overlooked that kind of monumental process!
Thanks for reminding us, dude.
Stop posting here.
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:27 PM)Dan Wrote: You know what? We haven't tried to 'verebilirmi' information! Damn it, I can't believe we overlooked that kind of monumental process!
Thanks for reminding us, dude.
Stop posting here.

Sorry. corrected my message. I want to say the following. Gravity Perseus and Meteo L-Drago. I'm trying to learn which one is better for performance.

Meteo is more lightweight, Dan's argument is that it has more spin steal. (Which it does.)
Gravity is heavier and it has more smash than Meteo, but it contains recoil (Which it does, however my argument is that all good attack wheels have recoil.)

I guess try both and pick the one that you fancy.
All good attack wheels are generally put on high-grip bottoms for their recoil. yeah sooo?
Oh hey, this combo, I used it for ages. Slightly worse than MF MLD CH120XF in a lot of situations I found, but still a good combo. And yeah, only slightly worse. Back when I used it anyway, and even that could've been me being over cautious and not practising my launching enough.

It's a solid combo, not as much recoil as you'd think initially (heck, I was using Perseus ATK), more aggressively inclined than MF MLD CH120XF. Still, not something I'd have relied on at a tournament, but I didn't use MLD either.

As for weaklaunching, I kinda stopped playing before that was bought up so I have no idea how that impacts the comparison.
Was Gravity Perseus in Counter mode?
Counter Mode for sure. Its always better than Defense mode. Hence, it is Counter Mode.
How much recoil does Perseus actually have? 'cause it's lookin' good.
More like looking bad.

Too much recoil, not enough equalizing ability.
(Feb. 27, 2012  6:18 AM)BakushinLeone Wrote: How much recoil does Perseus actually have? 'cause it's lookin' good.

Stop necroing threads to ask questions you could glean from a very brief period of time reading the thread. This is the last verbal warning you will get.