MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF

Lol, this was one of my combo's a while back. I just don't post my data, anymore.
But, You need to test this against 230 and TH170, imo.
I suggest MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230/TH170CS, btw, I find it good that you used kerbecs as the clear wheel, Pockyx3. some people these days release testing against MF-H Basalt with baet or some carp like that.
There are tests against MF Baasalt Kerbecs 230CS.... Unless you mean the MF-H part of it.
And, again I don't own TH170, Beat, Vari Ares, or Scythe.
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:27 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: There are tests against MF Baasalt Kerbecs 230CS.... Unless you mean the MF-H part of it.
And, again I don't own TH170, Beat, Vari Ares, or Scythe.
I'll try to get some tests done before the move. Smile
uuuhhh first off Gravity is at the top tier status the tracks are the reason no one has added it yet
second if weight was the only thing bugging you then use the combo bluezee created (and I used before him)
(MF) LDrago destroy CH120XF its very heavy has good smash and equal spin steal to meteo Ldrago
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: And shadowscythe is right, I assume the recoil is mostly due to basalt and hell though, not GP itself.

...really? Serious haha come on.
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Callum, I used a CS from RB6, relatively calm unless on basalt. Then it starts moving a lot more (assuming due to the staircase of death?)

And shadowscythe is right, I assume the recoil is mostly due to basalt and hell though, not GP itself.

I hope you know what is 'recoil'. Basalt and Hell are not known to produce a lot of recoil unlike Gravity.
Its foolish trying to prove a well known fact wrong. Gravity has recoil, and you can't deny it.
How does Hell not produce a lot of recoil?
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:39 PM)♥ Wrote: How does Hell not produce a lot of recoil?

No, no! It does produce, but we can't conclude that Gravity has no recoil as Hell has recoil.
So, I meant to say that Gravity does have recoil, and its Hell's (or Basalt's) recoil.
That's all!
Sorry though, I should have been more clear with my statement. Smile
Dan, Janstarblast, don't act as if Hell and Basalt don't have any recoil whatsoever.
Unless you seriously don't know this by now? Serious

And, I never said gravity has absolutely no recoil hence the word mostly earlier, I'm just saying that the other wheels most likely have more. Basalt has the staircase of death, and Hell is already known for it's recoil. (which is why I don't like MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.)
Anyways, all attack types basically need to have some sort of recoil to be successful. (with the exception of Meteo L Drago, and possibly LDD which I don't own, but MLD's weight is the problem instead.)

And, H8R again, I don't own a LDD so I can't compare the two combinations, however if you or some other member could compare results that would be appreciated.
MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85RF KO's this combo almost everytime. I did some informal testing just now...
Of course it does.
XF = Has less grip than RF. If LLD comes into a good clean hit, who do you think is going to win?
And, Gravity Perseus should be outspinning it every time LLD doesn't K.O anyways.

The testing is null. But then again, I could always use the excuse of you're not launching XF properly, but I won't.
You can't use that excuse! Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzl4CALDH5A
Hah, I know.
I wouldn't have anyways, I really hate that excuse because nobody can really say if the other person can't control a part or not. (:
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:41 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Dan, Janstarblast, don't act as if Hell and Basalt don't have any recoil whatsoever.
Unless you seriously don't know this by now? Serious
... lmfao you were acting as if Gravity's recoil played no factor in it's innate SelfKO's and somehow the other bey was at fault for it or something like that.
What I get at with all of this is the perception that this is somehow better than the MLD variant is wrong, Gravity's recoil+low grip+track with little weight make this combination awful and prone to much more unrequited outs. MLD can simply be weak launched, but with the metal on meta contact gravity induces, it will most likely do badly.
Now if you're thinking focusing on MLD compared to this is inappropriately brought up, it was the main component of this entire threads creation..
LDrago destroy is best balance with decent weight and adequate spin equalizing.
I honestly think there is little point in this thread there are better gravity combos with xf out there.
1. You're saying Gravity's low grip as if it's the wheel's problem.
2. It uses the EXACT same track and bottom and even face as your combination.
3. "Little weight" Oh yes, and MLD weighs more?

All your points don't exist at all except for the recoil, but even then it's a trade off; Better smash and more weight for recoil. However, again, all attack type wheels with the possible exception of LDD and Meteo have recoil so you may as well be complaining of how MF LLD CH120XF is "awful" as well.

And as for your last point; if for example I found out a combination that involves MLD and XF that surpasses yours, your thread has little to no point anymore? Please.

And if you really still think there is little point in this thread, don't use this combination or post in it? I don't think you'll be missed. End Point? Stop complaining. Use it if you want to, I don't care. I'm just giving the chance for other people to use this combination. if you're just going to try to find holes in my argument, get out.
1. I said low grip+ gravitys recoil as entire problem not both seperate. CH120 isn't heavy enough to accommodate gravitys recoil, again your separating my points into context which makes zero sense.
2. It's wonderful youve found something surpassing what ive created, results or it doesn't exist. Why not put up that thread instead of this? LLD CH120XF wasn't my idea, and tbh it started the whole combination uprising anyway, essentially creating this thought of yours in the first place. McFrown came up with the whole CH120XF thing anyway. I'll just add in that the thread for that combination was up before you started posting in the customs forum. Libruhhh
as for your last paragraph I won't argue as it is valid.
Since I don't Have CH120, May I use T125/D125 instead? Because I finally got all three CW'S, And the XF so I can provide some testing.
T125/D125 will be acceptable however, not against 230.
Interesting... Will atk work on this?
Most likely, however I can't say for sure as I don't have the clear wheel.
Pocky, WHY, WHY do you torture me!
You beat me at the last tournament.
And now I just came up with MF Gravity CH120XF and then I look it up and you have already made a thread!
. dont worry, it isnt that good.
Admittedly, it's okay. But so is Meteo L Drago CH120XF, Lightning L Drago CH120XF, etc. Only "okay". (I can't say anything for L Drago Destroy, as I don't have the parts.)

Attack types should just stay on RF/LRF generally.
(Aug. 27, 2011  4:44 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Admittedly, it's okay. But so is Meteo L Drago CH120XF, Lightning L Drago CH120XF, etc. Only "okay". (I can't say anything for L Drago Destroy, as I don't have the parts.)

Attack types should just stay on RF/LRF generally.

Meteo CH120XF only okay? It's much better than this! Don't try to compare this to them. Maybe Lightning L-Drago CH120XF is just "okay" but that might even be unfair to say based on the user. This however does not compare to them at all. The only thing it has going for it is the versatility in spin direction. Other than that though, there really isn't a reason to use this.
Even if Meteo L Drago was to be considered better than "okay", it's definitely not used enough at tournaments with the exception of Dan. And, even so he didn't do that well at HPT3 with it. IIRC he made semifinals then went 2 wins 6 losses. Hell, even attackers in general right now aren't smart at all in the current metagame, with possible the exception of Vari Ares. (Only thing that can actually consistantly smash out MF Basalt_BD14CS.)