14.29%
lxne
0%
gravity
0%
variares
85.71%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Befor i get started i'm going to say tat these tests are not fake.
I know they look fake but tyey are not. so here we go.
the combo is Death Susenow BD145EDS here are the tests.
(Defence mode)
all the tasts were in a attack stadium,grip and string lancher 10 tests each

1st combo Vs. Variares R145RSF
combo 10/10 because of the eds tip.(not fake)
so'ed
2nd combo Vs. (mf) Libra c145Rs
combo 10/10 again because of tip ( not fake)
so'ed
3rd combo Vs. (FF) Pegusus 85 RF
2 ko's 1 so
7so's
On this test i was very supristed too i thouht that pegusus would take all the 10 rounds.

4th combo Vs. basalt gasher df145wd
1 ko 2 so's
7 so's

again the tests are real. you can test them if you want they are the real results. plase send in combos to test if you want me too.if this was already acombo i am sorry.
All testing requires 20 rounds, also you have not posted it in the correct testing format for us to be able to understand it clearly.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results <---- Read This.
Put the test in the proper format would be helpful. And if the tip keeps becoming a problem try either another EDS or switch it out with something else like CS or RDS
eds was not a problem just the reason why it won
Also, fix the spelling and grammar issues so it's actually understandable.
RSF is a rather non-aggressive attack tip, try learning to properly control VariAres R145RF/R2F.

Also, Pegasis 85RF, MF-H Libra C145RS and Basalt Gasher DF145WD are not top-tier, and have poorer stamina than a good defense wheel on a BD145EDS combo.
What does FF and SO even mean? These test results abide a LOT of the rules you're supposed to go by when posting test results. Also its Susanoo not Susenow, you should at least include the proper name of the bey you're testing on in the title.
Ninja'd
SO=Stadium Out perhaps? FF IDK what that is.

Your COOL?/Iron Eagle22, like hitsugiya said you should probably learn to write the names of parts correctly, and fix your grammar and spelling so that your abbreviations and overall thread is understandable.
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: SO=Stadium Out perhaps? FF IDK what that is.

Your COOL?/Iron Eagle22, like hitsugiya said you should probably learn to write the names of parts correctly, and fix your grammar and spelling so that your abbreviations and overall thread is understandable.
No, he obviously has KO for Knock Out.
ff means feacher face 2 metal face 2's put togetther. and it my com puter not me that meses up it has a messed up locator disk
Also the poll has absolutely nothing to do with this forum and is unnecessary.
I test it
standard procedure with 20 rounds
sliding shoot
death is started first

MF-H Vari Ares ch120 RF(left) vs MF-H Death Bull BD145 EDS

Vari Ares: 13/20 wins (all ko)
Death Bull: 7/20 (all Os)

3 draws

Death: 35%

It has some defense capabilities and good stamina, but against top tier attackers the chances aren´t the best

(Jan. 02, 2012  8:07 PM)Your COOL? Wrote: ff means feacher face 2 metal face 2's put togetther. and it my com puter not me that meses up it has a messed up locator disk
That's called MF-F
was thee tests fight
good too know
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:10 PM)Elmos Phone Wrote: was thee tests fight
good too know
Sad to know you haven't improved on your grammar issues. You should really learn how to quote also.
The combo is just a BD145 Stamina combo, which is not a new idea - and you've tested it against things that prove absolutely nothing. Your format is really bad, and I'm not sure you actually understand the rules of posting threads in this forum.

Regardless, the fact is that this is simply an old idea, not something new that deserves its own thread, and your testing and presentation are not appropriate. Please read the Standard Format guidelines for posting results, and make sure you know what's going on in the metagame before making a new thread.