METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

match up the mfb with the very first hms and see how that goes o0
(Aug. 26, 2008  11:46 PM)B Wrote: match up the mfb with the very first hms and see how that goes o0

This isn't the point. The point is that the new shooter is weaker than the old shooter, which should not be the case.
(Aug. 26, 2008  11:25 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2008  10:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dude, all they had to do was give the shooter RPM equal to HMS.

Furthermore, why would any company downgrade their product? The Dual Shooter gave HMS it's huge advantage, why backtrack?

At first, I'd say they did it to have room to grow. It doesn't make much sense, but if Takara released Beyblades that were stronger than HMS, with better shooters and everything, they wouldn't have much room to grow in the long run and the Beyblade line would die.

I mean, since it's a revival of an old hobby, they don't need to make the MFBs stronger than the HMS, necessarily. The main problem is that they're backtracking. Because they don't need to backtrack. A recreation of HMS would've been fine, but they're regressing.

I just hope that a Dual Shooter for MFB is released at some point.
i hope a dual shooter is made as well seeing as how many people who are currently using the MFBs to make vids have no partners to help that much...it could help see results much better
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:25 AM)Bluezee Wrote: i hope a dual shooter is made as well seeing as how many people who are currently using the MFBs to make vids have no partners to help that much...it could help see results much better

No, a Dual Shooter as in a Dual-Directional Shooter, like the HMS dual shooter. XD
i know what u mean...i just feel it will help to see results better seeing as how they are launched simultaneously and not at seperate times
Nice Video!! I love watching two atack beyblades duke it out. It's always entertaining! I also like the launch that made the entire stadium wobble =D
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beywiki's first MFB video is up!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xcW1rI6tqng
Nice video! Thank you to whoever made this (Kei?). Smile

Now that I've seen the vid, I can say that Pegasis's losses against Dragoon MSUV aren't entirely Pegasis's design's fault. Dragoon MS UV's high speed along with Pegasis's recoil made Pegasis more likely for knockout.
It's clear to me that DGMSUV is spinning a lot faster.
Yeah Dragoon MS UV spins out of control like a madman and smashes anything in its path, but Pegasus just circles the stadium pretty slow, not really how Attack blades should be.
Well, I don't expect the Flat Bottom to have the same speed as GFCUM ... it's a wide rubber tip and is the fastest Beyblade ever.
I noticed that in the video... From the people I have ever played I have never seen a blade move that fast in my life!!!!!
It occurred to me, maybe Pegasis' performance in TBTS shouldn't be much of a concern for us. TBTS wasn't designed with MFB in mind, and Pegasis wasn't designed with TBTS in mind.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It occurred to me, maybe Pegasis' performance in TBTS shouldn't be much of a concern for us. TBTS wasn't designed with MFB in mind, and Pegasis wasn't designed with TBTS in mind.

Nor with competition against HMS in mind.

This is a series reboot, after all.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It occurred to me, maybe Pegasis' performance in TBTS shouldn't be much of a concern for us. TBTS wasn't designed with MFB in mind, and Pegasis wasn't designed with TBTS in mind.

Now your contradicting yourself...saying TBTS wasn't designed with MFB in mind, and Pegasus wasn't designed with TBTS in mind. That's counteracting what you said earlier saying MFB and HMS are supposed to be played against each other.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:08 AM)Roan Wrote:

Nor with competition against HMS in mind.

This is a series reboot, after all.

Point taken. However, I can still be personally disappointed in the Shooters. :-P
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:09 AM)Evan Wrote:

Now your contradicting yourself...saying TBTS wasn't designed with MFB in mind, and Pegasus wasn't designed with TBTS in mind. That's counteracting what you said earlier saying MFB and HMS are supposed to be played against each other.

I would like for you to point out where I said that HMS and MFB are supposed to play against each other. As far as I am concerned I never said that.

The Stadium situation is different, anyway. It was never expected that you would use old stadiums. By that logic, you could say Dragoon MS UV sucks because its uncontrollable in non-Tornado Bey Stadiums. :\
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:09 AM)Evan Wrote:

I would like for you to point out where I said that HMS and MFB are supposed to play against each other. As far as I am concerned I never said that.

The Stadium situation is different, anyway. It was never expected that you would use old stadiums. By that logic, you could say Dragoon MS UV sucks because its uncontrollable in non-Tornado Bey Stadiums. :\

The logic behind it's the same. Don't use old stadiums, don't use old beys. Simple...
No ... it's not the same at all. But you can go ahead and think it is. Smile
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No ... it's not the same at all. But you can go ahead and think it is. Smile

No, no, no. Please explain Brad, considering DGMSUV and TBTS are both in the HMS line of Beyblades I don't understand how not using different stadiums from the different lines isn't any different than the beys themselves.
At tournaments, were you still allowed to use plastic even after HMS was released? Yes.
What stadiums were at those tournaments? The most recent releases only.
Were there ever older stadiums used in a newer tournament? No.

A change in what is considered to be the standard "playing field" is completely different than releases of new Beyblades. We revolve our Beyblade choices around the most current stadiums because that is the standard competitive field. However, you are still allowed to use older Beyblades.

That's how it is completely different.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: At tournaments, were you still allowed to use plastic even after HMS was released? Yes.

A change in what is considered to be the standard "playing field" is completely different than releases of new Beyblades. We revolve our Beyblade choices around the most current stadiums because that is the standard competitive field. However, you are still allowed to use older Beyblades.

I've never been to a Japanese tournament, but they never actually stated that they could only use these stadiums. Any stadium should be applicable if any Beyblade is.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:20 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: At tournaments, were you still allowed to use plastic even after HMS was released? Yes.

Any stadium should be applicable if any Beyblade is.

But they're not. We don't make the rules, man.
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:22 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  3:20 AM)Evan Wrote:

Any stadium should be applicable if any Beyblade is.

But they're not. We don't make the rules, man.

Where in the rules does it say this?