METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE IS NOT BEING DEVELOPED OUTSIDE EAST ASIA UNTIL 2010

I hope hasbro doesn't make them.
I mean their color choice is just pro right?
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:51 AM)Taiki Wrote: I hope hasbro doesn't make them.

Those Half Color blades were freaking ugly, and I hope its not Hasbro next time because they were horrible with the things.

yeah it's not like they released them in their original colours and then later on released them as recolours, oh wait
(Dec. 18, 2008  4:21 PM)Sega Wrote:

Those Half Color blades were freaking ugly, and I hope its not Takara next time because they were horrible with the things.

The half colour blades were weird. I thought they were fakes at first. Uncertain
Still, the other recolours were awesome! Shiny = always good. Transparent = also always good.
I liked the half colors to tell you the truth. I thought they were exotic looking.
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:10 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I liked the half colors to tell you the truth. I thought they were exotic looking.

Well, I'm not completely opposed to the idea of dual coloured blades but the colourschemes that they chose were just.....awful.....some fo the colours were gross even on their own. D:
Still its pretty fail. I was looking for a new dragoon s. And all i could find were these weird color ones.
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:19 PM)Taiki Wrote: Still its pretty fail. I was looking for a new dragoon s. And all i could find were these weird color ones.

As much as I dislike the funny colours, if I was looking for a particular part I wouldn't not buy it just because it didn't look good. Uncertain

Though I would be buying it for the bottom which I guess you wouldn't see much......still, I don't think you should compromise effectiveness and strength for prettiness. And I'm the type of person who buys things purely because they're shiny. XD
It might be because I've seen Takara ones first. But Brad, didn't you see Takara blades first?
Oh well I must be wierd.
Hasbro would do a shoddy job on the MFB remakes + they would no doubt release legendary as starters/boosters...
Well, considering that TAKARA-TOMY make quite a bit of toys outside of Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones to bring it over here themselves (at least in the USA).
I thought everybody knew it was going to be released in 2010 anyway?? It isn't as if we haven't stressed it enough lol.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:08 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: they would no doubt release legendary as starters/boosters...

i have no problems with this
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have no problems with this

This would defy the whole point of them being legendary though. Think of all the money people spent on the random boosters, excluding Anubis lol...he got three. There money would have gone to waste trying to get them.
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:58 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have no problems with this

This would defy the whole point of them being legendary though. Think of all the money people spent on the random boosters, excluding Anubis lol...he got three. There money would have gone to waste trying to get them.

it's our own dumbass fault for paying extortionate prices for spinning tops

i'd rather everyone get to enjoy them
I bet they'll NEVER be released in Australia.. -.-

Because Japan are assholes to Australia, look at videogames.
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:06 AM)Mankster Wrote: I bet they'll NEVER be released in Australia.. -.-

Because Japan are assholes to Australia, look at videogames.

just like the original beyblade series was never released in australia, right
I don't think so... at Taiwan we already have beyblades up to wolf and libra, with the green pegasis and clearver. wolf here... mini tournaments are being held at 101 each month...

(edit) time to add the proof here... sorry it's a bit bright
pictures down at attachments... I don't exactly know how to post them on here

and this:
http://www.funbox.com.tw/BEYBLADE/index.html
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Wow happyeric, you're lucky! Thanks for the interesting post. Smile
It seems that the products already distributed to some countries, and the tournaments are held locally by the distributor.

It's sad that there is no real advertisement here nor effort for any tournaments.
(Dec. 27, 2008  4:13 AM)Werkbau Wrote: It seems that the products already distributed to some countries, and the tournaments are held locally by the distributor.

It's sad that there is no real advertisement here nor effort for any tournaments.

the only countries it's being officially distributed to are in asia
why take long to come otu in North America?
(Dec. 28, 2008  11:57 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: why take long to come otu in North America?

Beyblades are produced by a different company in Japan (Takara) than in North America which uses Hasbro so it will take a while for Hasbro to make all the changes and to do the other things that are required to release an item. Also, hasbro wants to see how well the new beyblades do in Japan before fully agreeing to release them in North America.
Are we even sure that Hasbro picked these up? I would not be surprised if they choose not to.