METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Sorry if someone already asked this but are there gonna be bit beast in this new season on beyblade?
Nope, we're going to get 'constellations'. And they're not gonna have any affect over the battle, they're just gonna symbolize stuff and look cool. XD

Also, why don't you make an introductory topic so we can get to know you a bit? Smile
I've got livestation, and the TV Tokyo channel (I think).
I typed in 'TV Tokyo' and chose the 3rd one down to get it. I may be wrong but that's what I got told earlier on in this thread somwhere.
Yeah that's what I clicked on. But I've never seen any anime on it even though there should be sooo much on there.......though I guess that may just be the time of day I look at it......
I know what you mean, i've only seen anime on it once.
Most of the time all I see is music ( i saw polycis' new album advertised)
I dunno, maybe it's not it. It should have some sort of logo on so we know :\
I just saw weird cooking programs and chat shows with old men in weird suits that SPONTANEOUSLY did Karaoke. D:

Uuugggh. I'm normally okay with my words. =_=
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: I just saw weird cooking programs and chat shows with old men in weird suits that randomly did Karaoke. D:

lol, it's random.
STOP USING THE WORD RANDOM LIKE THAT, THAT'S NOT WHAT RANDOM MEANS

AGH OTAKU HAVE WRECKED THE WORD RANDOM
I just saw a commercial for the Hybrid Wheel System!
But it lagged a little, so I didn't catch it all.

It showed Storm Pegasis tearing around a stadium though.
Hply Carp, Ojamajo Doremi is on.
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:09 PM)Crimson Wrote: I just saw a commercial for the Hybrid Wheel System!

omg
Awesome! I haven't seen any commercials yet, I'll have to have it playing in the background or something so I catch them XD

And I hope that was directed at NeekAlert, not both of us. :\
it was directed at you as well!

they SPONTANEOUSLY started doing karaoke, not RANDOMLY Speechless
Your post then was sooo random, it was like the most random thing ever Tongue_out_wink

It's not Otaku's who use is wrongly, everyone does.
I don't even think about the real meaning when I put it in a sentence, it's like people have now decided it has a different meaning.
random |ˈrandəm|
adjective
made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision : a random sample of 100 households.
• Statistics governed by or involving equal chances for each item.
• (of masonry) with stones of irregular size and shape.
The evolution of language: at its finest.
Lol!!11!oneone!!1!
[Image: StormPegasisandDarkWolf.jpg]
The commercial is so intensely fast.
I need to wait for it to show again to get more pictures. Tongue_out (While I wait, I'll watch this anime about talking animals)
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:09 PM)Crimson Wrote: I just saw a commercial for the Hybrid Wheel System!

That's awesome. I haven't seen any yet.

EDIT: Holy carp! Dark Wolf's beast.
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:32 PM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: StormPegasisandDarkWolf.jpg]
The commercial is so intensely fast.
I need to wait for it to show again to get more pictures. Tongue_out (While I wait, I'll watch this anime about talking animals)

Wow, Dark Wolf looks hXc. XD
Wow That looks Sick... Thanks Crimson !!! Joyful_3
The other hybrid blades are in the background as well.
Wow, I recommend Livestation over Keyhole.
Livestation won't connect to TV Tokyo for me.
EDIT: Nvm. It works now.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Livestation won't connect to TV Tokyo for me.

Did you select the third one?
XD edited. I did now. Thx
(Mar. 15, 2009  4:46 PM)Driger Wrote: Chapter 1 is Awesome! Kenta can beat Beneki Cool

Is someone gonna translate the Anime so I can watch while understanding whats going on ?!

Uh, where exactly can you watch the episodes? can anyone give me the URL to the site?
EDIT: No-one knows? Unhappy