METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Yeah Kai-V, the links are not working for me as well. May be a problem with your website or the way you posted them?
Yes.

Everything should be working right now, even though the pictures are smaller.

Bluezee, tell me if you can see them now.
A grown up playing with beyblade, now that a first. Also it was fast how(forgot his name) lost and made up with Ginga
Adults play beyblade all the time in the anime and manga, what are you going on about?
(Nov. 28, 2008  4:49 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: A grown up playing with beyblade, now that a first. Also it was fast how(forgot his name) lost and made up with Ginga

um this is not even close to the first time there has been an adult beyblader
(Nov. 28, 2008  5:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  4:49 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: A grown up playing with beyblade, now that a first. Also it was fast how(forgot his name) lost and made up with Ginga

um this is not even close to the first time there has been an adult beyblader

Really? I never seen any adult bladers in the old series and manga. Ok there was Dark Bladers but I think they are teenagers not adults and the rest of the people that were adults in the series diden't play beyblade

Edit: I'm sorry there was 3 adults in the first episode of G-rev
I can see them now!,,thanks again Kai-V
Whaddya know, bit beasts! Hmmmmmm to my surprise I`m actually enjoying the manga so far.
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:12 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Whaddya know, bit beasts! Hmmmmmm to my surprise I`m actually enjoying the manga so far.
They are not Holy Beasts. They are just 'spirits of the constellations' that are used to make the manga more interesting, otherwise it would only be tops spinning.

Also, Daidouji does not really look like an adult ...
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:12 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Whaddya know, bit beasts! Hmmmmmm to my surprise I`m actually enjoying the manga so far.
They are not Holy Beasts. They are just 'spirits of the constellations' that are used to make the manga more interesting, otherwise it would only be tops spinning.

Also, Daidouji does not really look like an adult ...

Yea, boy on the helicopter looks about 15-16 to me. And aren`t bit beasts and spirits of constellations pretty much the same thing in this case? I mean, the dude was standing on the lion/Leo.
I think they're probably metaphorical and the beasts fighting doesn't actually have any bearing on the battle.
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:23 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: And aren`t bit beasts and spirits of constellations pretty much the same thing in this case? I mean, the dude was standing on the lion/Leo.
Compared to the Holy Beasts from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, I see a difference, notably in the way they are not called out. It is just a 'fun' representation of the battle, and Kyouya is being as 'fierce' as a lion, etc.

In one of the past volumes, an axe was drawn to symbolise Galzzly's attack, yet Gaou did not actually use an axe ...
;_; I miss bit beasts
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:49 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: ;_; I miss bit beasts

Eeww D:

-------------------
Holy carp, is Ginga peeing of the side of that building

What is this teaching japanese young'ns
(Nov. 29, 2008  10:23 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:49 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: ;_; I miss bit beasts

Eeww D:

-------------------
Holy carp, is Ginga peeing of the side of that building

What is this teaching japanese young'ns

that peeing owns (it does)
(Nov. 27, 2008  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The first volume of Metal Fight Beyblade will be released on December 25th.
Adachi Takafumi does not seem to be aware of this ... Yet, many online book stores have added this item on their lists.
(Dec. 03, 2008  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2008  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The first volume of Metal Fight Beyblade will be released on December 25th.
Adachi Takafumi does not seem to be aware of this ... Yet, many online book stores have added this item on their lists.

Well

This seems to be a problem
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:04 AM)Grey Wrote: Well

The only release he hinted at was in spring, coinciding with the anime and the video game. But it seems very late to release the first volume in my opinion ...
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:04 AM)Grey Wrote: Well

The only release he hinted at was in spring, coinciding with the anime and the video game. But it seems very late to release the first volume in my opinion ...

Wasn't the anime pushed back so that the manga could get a good head start on the anime? Why would the anime and manga be released around the same time? The anime could easily pass the manga up.
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:15 AM)Grey Wrote: Wasn't the anime pushed back so that the manga could get a good head start on the anime? Why would the anime and manga be released around the same time? The anime could easily pass the manga up.
Seriously, I think the reports I read the first date from had perhaps invented it, received false information at that time, or interpreted something they were told in the wrong way.

However, it is true this later release will allow the manga to go further before the anime begins. Perhaps it would just be futile right now to release the first volume since Metal Fight Beyblade has not reached its potential popularity yet; the anime is expected to help a lot in this.

In any case, Adachi Takafumi visited the link I posted several days ago. He did not like the false information he saw. It is odd though : Amazon usually only displays products that are sure to be released ...
So what happened? The manga isn't being released until later?
(Dec. 03, 2008  11:31 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: So what happened? The manga isn't being released until later?
I am unsure. We should wait until December 25th for Amazon's "first Metal Fight Beyblade volume", but, in Adachi Takafumi's opinion, nothing is coming out this soon.
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  11:31 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: So what happened? The manga isn't being released until later?
I am unsure. We should wait until December 25th for Amazon's "first Metal Fight Beyblade volume", but, in Adachi Takafumi's opinion, nothing is coming out this soon.

I see, I hope it comes out this December, I wanted to see it.;_;
I'm hoping for a op made by Toss & Turn. (This will probably never happen)
Maybe AKFG?
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:49 PM)To Wrote: Dude's not wearing a hat, he clearly isn't qualified to be world champ.

Maybe he is given a special hat from an estranged relative.......