METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Aug. 15, 2008  2:30 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I agree. That way, we can prevent this character being like Tyson. I think the new charcter needs to lose a bit more often than Tyson did as well, so he can learn from his mistakes.

Yeah, that was the most annoying thing about Tyson. He almost never lost. In G Revolution, he lost, like, two times. Yet, in G Revolution, Ray lost more than half of his battles. It's rediculous. They really overworked the fact that Tyson was a World Champion by making him win constantly.

Ginga should lose the World Championships the first or second time he competes in them (if he competes in them, of course). If Tyson had lost the second World Championships (which really weren't World Championships at all, since they had pretty much completely Japanese Bladers except for the random Spanish People), I would've liked the ending of V Force a lot more.
Think how Max and Kenny feel, combined they probably have like a 2.45 winning percentage.
Dude, Max...Where do we start.?

In season 1, roughly 3 episodes after receiving Draciel F and helping defeat Black Dranzer, Max had his bit beast taken away from him...

In V-force, Max is the only BladeBreaker to loose his battle and his Bit-beast to team Psychic.
Then, not long later, after getting his bit-beast back, he loses it again to Zeo..

In G-revolution, while not loosing his bit-beast (They wearnt really talked about much in G-revolution, thank god), he ends up loosing to Blitzkreig boys, BBA Revolution and The White Tigers...

At least he didn't loose in the Justice 5 tornament against Bega =/
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:24 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Dude, Max...Where do we start.?

In season 1, roughly 3 episodes after receiving Draciel F and helping defeat Black Dranzer, Max had his bit beast taken away from him...

In V-force, Max is the only BladeBreaker to loose his battle and his Bit-beast to team Psychic.
Then, not long later, after getting his bit-beast back, he loses it again to Zeo..

In G-revolution, while not loosing his bit-beast (They wearnt really talked about much in G-revolution, thank god), he ends up loosing to Blitzkreig boys, BBA Revolution and The White Tigers...

Yeah, he really should've lost in Justice 5, and Ray or Daichi should've won.
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:59 PM)Grey Wrote:

No, they shouldn't have even competed in that match. Tala should have woke up and he would have won in seconds.
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:10 AM)Takao Wrote:

No, they shouldn't have even competed in that match. Tala should have woke up and he would have won in seconds.

Except that in the anime, Tala didn't have an HMS blade. Unless he used Dranzer MS, but then a lot of the fans would be upset that Kai didn't use Dranzer MS.
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:25 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:10 AM)Takao Wrote:

Except that in the anime, Tala didn't have an HMS blade. Unless he used Dranzer MS, but then a lot of the fans would be upset that Kai didn't use Dranzer MS.

His hair would have forced Kenny to make Wolborg MS. And from then on the world would know Tala actually had better Beyblades then most of the people he battled.
Am i the only one starting to think that a Beyblade series where Tala was the best Beyblader and no-one could beat him would be cool =D
(Aug. 16, 2008  10:53 AM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Am i the only one starting to think that a Beyblade series where Tala was the best Beyblader and no-one could best him would be cool =D

It would be realistic to say the least. But Beyblade and realistic are hardly ever seen in the same sentence in terms of the anime.
Unless its...
"Beyblade is not realistic"

Sorry, i had to do thatXD
(Aug. 16, 2008  10:53 AM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Am i the only one starting to think that a Beyblade series where Tala was the best Beyblader and no-one could best him would be cool =D
Yes. Have you seen series 1 or read its original manga?
I've seen series one.
And i beleive the manga ends with Tyson beating Tala too.

"Am i the only one starting to think that a Beyblade series where Tala was the best Beyblader and no-one could beat him would be cool =D"

Edit: I hate Tyson
you know, if the Beyblade anime was made to where it was just battling tops hitting each other and the characters had no supernatural power, it would be boring. The Beyblade anime and the hobby are completely different. Takao won all those championships is because he is the hero of the story. i'm not saying that the main character shouln't ever lose, but when it comes to the championships, the hero has to win.

The Beyblade anime was made to have a fantasy type style to it. it would be way boring if it were just about regular people beybattling each other. if it were that way, there wouldn't really be any plot to it.
Just think about it. without the holy beasts or their power, their wouldn't have been such a thing as villains in it.

But remember, Takao was the hero and main character of Takao Aoki's Beyblade story. if Takao would have lost then all of the Beyblade villains would have taken over in the story.

Without these:

1. Holy Beasts
2. Villains
3. Supernatural fantasy type battles
4. character plot

the Beyblade anime would just be about normal people battling each other like in real life and would be like a real life sport show. if it was that way then it might as well be a real life Beyblade TV show with real people.

The Beyblade anime should should just stay the way it is. This is why there is the anime for those who love the story, and then the hobby for those who just like to play the game realistically.
(Aug. 16, 2008  11:04 AM)Takao Wrote:

It would be realistic to say the least. But Beyblade and realistic are hardly ever seen in the same sentence in terms of the anime.

Imagine Yuri launching Wolborg with Wide Survivor and using zombie tactics.
He could be on a team with Z0 and it would be awesome.
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:07 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: you know, if the Beyblade anime was made to where it was just battling tops hitting each other and the characters had no supernatural power, it would be boring. The Beyblade anime and the hobby are completely different. Takao won all those championships is because he is the hero of the story. i'm not saying that the main character shouln't ever lose, but when it comes to the championships, the hero has to win.

The Beyblade anime was made to have a fantasy type style to it. it would be way boring if it were just about regular people beybattling each other. if it were that way, there wouldn't really be any plot to it.
Just think about it. without the holy beasts or their power, their wouldn't have been such a thing as villains in it.

But remember, Takao was the hero and main character of Takao Aoki's Beyblade story. if Takao would have lost then all of the Beyblade villains would have taken over in the story.

Without these:

1. Holy Beasts
2. Villains
4. character plot

the Beyblade anime would just be about normal people battling each other like in real life and would be like a real life sport show. if it was that way then it might as well be a real life Beyblade TV show with real people.

The Beyblade anime should should just stay the way it is. This is why there is the anime for those who love the story, and then the hobby for those who just like to play the game realistically.

I don't mind stuff like the Beyblades sparking on contact, since that helps making the battles more intense, but Bit beasts? Don't think so. It would be just as fun, if not more exciting to see some more technical aspects of Beyblading in the new show. Rather than the series revolving around some monsters (or so called 'Bit-beasts') who were stupid enough to get stuck inside a spinning top and constantly manage to interrupt the flow of every Beybattle by fighting with another of their kind who also coincidently got stuck inside a spinning top.

Also, I don't think that the main character loosing a few more times would really make it so that the anime was taken over by the Beyblade villains. He would just get back on his feet, learn some new skills and not give up.

P.s Nic, that would seriously be the best.
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:07 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: you know, if the Beyblade anime was made to where it was just battling tops hitting each other and the characters had no supernatural power, it would be boring. The Beyblade anime and the hobby are completely different. Takao won all those championships is because he is the hero of the story. i'm not saying that the main character shouln't ever lose, but when it comes to the championships, the hero has to win.

Without these:

1. Holy Beasts
2. Villains
4. character plot

When did anyone say that there could be no character plot or villains? Nobody ever said that the show should be about normal people battling. You're making stuff up.

Magical Beasts that are used to win against others have no place in actual beyblading. Because if you really wanted to look at the purpose of Bit-Beasts, they seem to only be there to help the main characters cheat. I mean, the main character calls on a Bit-Beast and uses it to win at the last minute. You don't think that's unfair? You think that has anything to do with actual Beyblading?

I will seriously ignore the show if Bit-Beasts are involved. There was no point to them, other than to add fantasy into the plot.

Now, I wouldn't mind having something like a "blader's spirit", where the Beyblader and Beyblade became "one" or something, and a superattack was made. Maybe it could be due to a special piece on the Beyblade, I don't know. Even that would be pushing it, but it would be better than fighting with mythical creatures that just happen to be trapped in children's tops.

Actually, using launching techniques and gimmicks on the blade for superattacks would be better, like with Tyson's Vanishing Attack.
I don't remember Goku winning every Tenkaichi Budokai he entered. Hell, I think Goku died more then Tyson/Takao lost a battle.
(Aug. 17, 2008  6:58 PM)Takao Wrote: I don't remember Goku winning every Tenkaichi Budokai he entered. Hell, I think Goku died more then Tyson/Takao lost a battle.

Goku died waaay too much, seriously.
(Aug. 17, 2008  7:10 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2008  6:58 PM)Takao Wrote: I don't remember Goku winning every Tenkaichi Budokai he entered. Hell, I think Goku died more then Tyson/Takao lost a battle.

Goku died waaay too much, seriously.

Id much rather have that than "I instantly win because im the main character"
i think ill just post what i said in mfb its here, here!
If there are bit beasts (which basically made most of the show) then what would some of these be? Go libra! Balance the bull! dun dun dun
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:32 AM)Brye Wrote: i think ill just post what i said in mfb its here, here!
If there are bit beasts (which basically made most of the show) then what would some of these be? Go libra! Balance the bull! dun dun dun

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIT-BEASTS NEED TO DIE.

They didn't make most of the show. They made a lot of the plot, but the show was Beyblades. Not Bit-Beasts. Beyblades.

And what you suggested backs my point: They can't have a Bit-Beast for some Horoscopes. Libra, Virgo...etc. can't have magical beasts that help the main characters cheat.
(Aug. 17, 2008  6:29 PM)Grey Wrote:

Without these:

1. Holy Beasts
2. Villains
4. character plot

When did anyone say that there could be no character plot or villains? Nobody ever said that the show should be about normal people battling. You're making stuff up.

Magical Beasts that are used to win against others have no place in actual beyblading. Because if you really wanted to look at the purpose of Bit-Beasts, they seem to only be there to help the main characters cheat. I mean, the main character calls on a Bit-Beast and uses it to win at the last minute. You don't think that's unfair? You think that has anything to do with actual Beyblading?

I will seriously ignore the show if Bit-Beasts are involved. There was no point to them, other than to add fantasy into the plot.

Now, I wouldn't mind having something like a "blader's spirit", where the Beyblader and Beyblade became "one" or something, and a superattack was made. Maybe it could be due to a special piece on the Beyblade, I don't know. Even that would be pushing it, but it would be better than fighting with mythical creatures that just happen to be trapped in children's tops.

Actually, using launching techniques and gimmicks on the blade for superattacks would be better, like with Tyson's Vanishing Attack.

And thanks to bit beasts beasts being in the show there were little kids who "swore" they had one...and called it out in the heat of battle to win.
(Aug. 18, 2008  3:15 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: And thanks to bit beasts beasts being in the show there were little kids who "swore" they had one...and called it out in the heat of battle to win.

Exactly (*was sort of one of those kids*). It just causes problems.
Hell, on the main page of the official Beyblade website, didn't it say somthing like "Im thirteen and i definatly have a bit-breast so stop thinking they are not real." Anyone else remember that? God, isn't thirteen a little too old to beleive in that sorta stuff?