[MELBOURNE, VICTORIA] The Prodigies - Elite Beyblade Team

Yeah fair enough, though I don't think Robsta and Novae Rog will be coming to this tournament.
so 4-4? Can't wait to finally meet Tan Smile
We'll decide on the day, it depends on who comes.

The Battle of the Ages: The Prodigies VS UniquE

It's still processing so the quality will be low for a while.
So I guess we are battling at BS3? Didn't really work out last tourney....
Sorry Prods im going to be quitting Blading and will be selling my beys in the next tourney. Wink

Mish
Wow, that's so sudden :\ That sucks man, I hope everything's fine Smile
so.. mish is gone. will we be getting a replacement or something? and we should challenge some teams to battle at the championships Tongue_out_wink
*pokes his head in*

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys. Shame about Mish, though.
Sorry for your loss Omega, it's a shame mish is quitting, you should hold a recruitment drive kind of thing to get new members
Next tourney ill prove my real strength. last tourney half my stuff was broken but now im better and stronger and heres a hint. I got one new 4D bey haha thats right Phantom Orion.
(Jan. 14, 2012  12:45 PM)beyfan123 Wrote: Next tourney ill prove my real strength. last tourney half my stuff was broken but now im better and stronger and heres a hint. I got one new 4D bey haha thats right Phantom Orion.
PO is outclassed in terms of defense and matched terms of stamina by duo
Mish has pretty much retired, I haven't heard from him in a long time. I should be hosting a tournament in Melbourne mid-late February, so The Prodigies will be scouting for a new member.

EDIT: New post at The Prodigies Blog.
Might join this since i'm in the area. I was wondering, do you think Libra CH120RF would still be good?
Omega? He might join, you better hope he decides to.
Chups, LOL !

BakushinLeone, we don't just accept anyone who wants to join. The process is quite challenging, you must have a steady amount of wins, a broad knowledge of the game, a decent collection and you must play well at tournaments (we observe everyone at Melbourne tournaments).
(Feb. 03, 2012  7:14 AM)BakushinLeone Wrote: Might join this since i'm in the area. I was wondering, do you think Libra CH120RF would still be good?

You'll have to think of some better combos than that to win a few games
(Feb. 03, 2012  7:14 AM)BakushinLeone Wrote: Might join this since i'm in the area. I was wondering, do you think Libra CH120RF would still be good?

Yeah with that combo you should change Libra to Variares or Blitz.
Hey Prodigies you are the one of the Best in the World.Check out our Team.We have 5 Tournament placers and some who have vast Knowladge in Beyblade such as Jansterblast.We Propose a Alliance with you Just see the OP of our Team Bey Nightmares,India Professional Beyblade Team.Hope so you become our Alliance.Eee
Sorry we don't do things like that, haha.
Updated the OP, new design and logo! We're accepting challenges at the 2012 Victorian Championships and will be looking for a new member to replace Mish as he has retired.