MELBOURNE BEYBLADERS (Beyblade Burst) 2017

Im a beyblader from Melbourne and it seems like every other state mainly sydney has tournaments but i was hoping to make one for Melbourne!, Anyone else that knows someone who organises beyblade battles/tournaments in melbourne? I have not been in a bey tournament before and would love to, especially with the release of Beyblade Burst, it would be a fresh start to the year, anywhere in the city with cool spots would be awesome, Melbournian beybladers comment below what you think and we could just all get together in the city and have one epic tournament! BUMP THIS !
Interesting! I would be more than interested in tournaments, especially for MFB, Zero-G, and burst formats; as I possess no older generations.
(Jan. 03, 2017  6:42 AM)TigerClaw Wrote: Im a beyblader from Melbourne and it seems like every other state mainly sydney has tournaments but i was hoping to make one for Melbourne!, Anyone else that knows someone who organises beyblade battles/tournaments in melbourne? I have not been in a bey tournament before and would love to, especially with the release of Beyblade Burst, it would be a fresh start to the year, anywhere in the city with cool spots would be awesome, Melbournian beybladers comment below what you think and we could just all get together in the city and have one epic tournament! BUMP THIS !

hey tigerclaw i am a beyblader from canberra i know its abit far from melbourne but what i usually do it, i have a group on facebook called "canberra beybladers" i announce im hosting a tournament at my house and everyone who is interested i send an invitation too, we also have triples of basically every burst beyblade so those who dont have a beyblade can borrow and use one of ours
(Jan. 05, 2017  3:11 PM)rikuhatsu Wrote: hey tigerclaw i am a beyblader from canberra i know its abit far from melbourne but what i usually do it, i have a group on facebook called "canberra beybladers" i announce im hosting a tournament at my house and everyone who is interested i send an invitation too, we also have triples of basically every burst beyblade so those who dont have a beyblade can borrow and use one of ours

Hello, 

Meeting up to Beyblade is great, but we would prefer for tournaments or gatherings promoted here to never be held at people's homes, especially not for any Member who has not built a reputation yet on this message board. We also prefer for all Organizers, even of small events, to have passed our Organizers' Quiz so that the quality of the tournament is somewhat guaranteed and we know that the event being promoted on our website is going to qualify to a certain standard. I hope you understand why we would express these safety concerns.
Im a beyblader from Melbourne as well I cant wait for the championships ?
(Jan. 03, 2017  6:42 AM)TigerClaw Wrote: Im a beyblader from Melbourne and it seems like every other state mainly sydney has tournaments but i was hoping to make one for Melbourne!, Anyone else that knows someone who organises beyblade battles/tournaments in melbourne? I have not been in a bey tournament before and would love to, especially with the release of Beyblade Burst, it would be a fresh start to the year, anywhere in the city with cool spots would be awesome, Melbournian beybladers comment below what you think and we could just all get together in the city and have one epic tournament! BUMP THIS !

Why don,t you just try to become an organizer. Then anyone in melbourne can see the tournament. Of course, you would need to get at least 8 people saying yes to it before you do that, but I think there is more than atleast 4 bladers here saying they want to go for it. I would be really excited for this melbourne tournament if it happened, only I don't have a burst, just mfb.