[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Winter's Prime - July 8, 2011 [LIMIT REACHED]

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

24/24 Attendees FULL!

Winter's Prime

ENTRANCE FEES
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia AUD is accepted (Australian Dollar.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.

Blader Passport's
If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or AUD. A blader's passport lasts for one whole year and allows free access to every tournament the player participates in within that year.

Date and time: July 8, 2011. Please be there between 12:30 PM and 1:20 PM; the tournament will start at 1:30 PM NO LATER.

Venue: Essendon, Lincoln Park (Same as always)

Map:
There's a milk bar next to the park, if you would like to bring money.

Train Line: (If you are out of Northern suburb area or you have to rely on public transport to get to the venue, you can catch any other line to Flinders Street Station, such as Southern Cross, and then from Flinders take the CRAIGIEBURN Line to either Essendon or Glenbervie.
Train Line Table:

Expected Turnout: 24 PEOPLE LIMIT ! Please let us know if you can attend ASAP ! (Limit is reached easily, though usually a few people drop out towards the end so I might accept a few extras)

Format: Round Robin block system; 3 blocks of 8 people.

Attendance List:
Omega
blah
tehfez
Resistance
Darkmankill1
Giraton (Formerly Pikabattler)
leone9337
Chaos Blader
Sam the Beast
sucks
voltic lynx
Wraith
JINX
dread blaster
monkeyman942
Mish (Formerly myvo3)
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
Robsta
Novae Rog
torcher1234
rayquazonX
rockleone40000
LegoBlade

Maybe:
N/A

Reserves:
TysonGT
T.x.T
Virgo Poison

~

Prizes:
First Place: Any bey related item, max $30 (Any online website/seller)
Second Place: Any bey related item, max $20 (Any online website/seller)
Third Place: Any bey related item, max $11 (Any online website/seller)

Judges:
Omega
blah
tehfez

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

[would love to play- can you put me on the reserve list
this is gonna be cool. i might be able to bring a staidium.
looks like people are pumped for this already. i just want a battle. he, i thought what if me and both of my brothers end up in the finals, that would be so rediculus.
if it is needed i would also be able to bring my blue stadiumand also a water proof blanket it the ground is wet
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:49 AM)dread blaster Wrote: if it is needed i would also be able to bring my blue stadiumand also a water proof blanket it the ground is wet

The blanket would be good although I'm guessing it won't be wet (fingers crossed).

I'm really looking forward to this, now that I've learnt blah's tricks I'm ready fo anything. Tongue_out_wink
Omagod. I cant believe im missing this. It looks amazing! So many good bladers here Gasp
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:44 PM)Robsta Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:49 AM)dread blaster Wrote: if it is needed i would also be able to bring my blue stadiumand also a water proof blanket it the ground is wet

The blanket would be good although I'm guessing it won't be wet (fingers crossed).

I'm really looking forward to this, now that I've learnt blah's tricks I'm ready fo anything. Tongue_out_wink

Rain shouldn't be a problem since the weather forecast says it will be a sunny and cool day Smile
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:02 PM)Resistance Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:44 PM)Robsta Wrote:

Rain shouldn't be a problem since the weather forecast says it will be a sunny and cool day Smile

yes but thats now, ive seen the weather reports change at the last minute then they turn out half wrong, you can never tell the weather till it happens, but yea it proberbly wont rain if it plans to rain most of this week, i can see it's going to rain today.
^but it didn't even rain today ...

Because I have to get there by train I might be there a bit later ... S:
I'm not looking at this thread again. I cant stand it.
(Jun. 28, 2011  5:15 AM)blah Wrote: ^but it didn't even rain today ...

Because I have to get there by train I might be there a bit later ... S:

Doesn't take too long to get there by train, been taking the train to all the recent tournaments and I've been there on time. You'll probably just need to leave a bit earlier.
Hey just before i said id bring a staidium. its made by a company called alladin and i heard that means its fake. is that true?
Of course it is......Wrong thread as well. Only TT and Sonokong stadiums are Legal.....
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:07 AM)sucks Wrote: Hey just before i said id bring a staidium. its made by a company called alladin and i heard that means its fake. is that true?

Haha alladin, you should have read this before buying. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
got my hell kerbecs and fake staidium. good news is the guys refunding me a bit of money. I finnaly got one! i kept getting beaten because everyone had one at the last tourney!
not true sucks, i only have 2 out of the 3 worst hasbro stadiums for mfb, and look how i turned out. also about the rain thing, thats the point im trying to get out blah, it may look like it's certain to rain but it didn't, that means we have no idea on whats going to happen. basicly, we have no idea if this will go well, but every tournament of omega's (excluding bey inferno) ive been too has been close to raining but didnt. anyway, i just hope my brother gets his bey before the tournament, it said 10-20 days, it was sent 15 days before this happens, so it's 50-50.
I would lend him one but I'm leaving tomorrow. DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH BEYFRIENDS! Someone dedicate a Battle to me Tongue_out
well then, ill take that wish for ya, you and your brother are kinda turning into my rivals, by the way, how did your brother end up with so much beyblading talent, he is realy good.

edit: oh forgot to say bye, see ya soon
He launches a beyblade xD He doesn't even like it. I drag him to tourneys with me. Your unofficial one he used my Beys. Then with the Prize of your tourney he bought Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs & Flame Byxis. Then my dad went to singapore and brought him home Gravity Perseus. So he made MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS and launched it and did pretty well. Im proud of him but in BeyStorm 2 he didn't do that well. I sort of doubt he will get into the Finals anymore Smile I hope he does though. He is pretty good. Im not sure how.

Cool. Well we have been in the same Block for every Official tourney soooo. But thanks anyway Smile
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:32 AM)Chups Wrote: I would lend him one but I'm leaving tomorrow. DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH BEYFRIENDS! Someone dedicate a Battle to me Tongue_out

Cya Chups, shame you can't make it... Have a good time in Italy and Sweden xD
Hope this tournament goes well, i'm sure it will like all the other ones Tongue_out
ok, im on the phone with rayquazonX. he realy wants to go and he can 100% go. can you put him on the resurve list, he going to come even if nobody quits.
Hey for the 3rd prize it says that you can get any beyblade product that is $11. would that be enough for atleast a beyblade?
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:51 AM)sucks Wrote: Hey for the 3rd prize it says that you can get any beyblade product that is $11. would that be enough for atleast a beyblade?

Yes, you can buy booster for around that or even less.
Some last minute changes to my schedule, I'll be in the Gold Coast so you can take me off the list. D:
Oh that sucks. I'll PM all the reserves, whoever responds first gets the spot on the attendance list.

EDIT: virgo Poison, your PM system is turned off, please respond here on the thread.