[MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] BEYSTORM 3 - 4/10/11 (MBT; Flinders Street)

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEYSTORM 3
Celebrating Beyblade tournaments in Melbourne since 2009, the WBO brings you BEYSTORM 3 ! October 4, 2009 marks the date of the original BEYSTORM (Melbourne's first ever tournament) and in remembrance of it, BEYSTORM 3 will be held on the same day at the same location !

ENTRANCE FEES
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any participant who does not have a Blader Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region, since we live in Australia AUD is accepted (Australian Dollar.) Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events UNLESS the player has a blader's passport.
The WBO is a nonprofit organization, and all money collected goes to things for the community; prizes, rewards, site maintenance, etc.

Blader Passport's
If you would like a blader's passport and for any reason cannot purchase one online, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10.00 USD or AUD. A blader's passport lasts for 365 days and allows free access to every tournament within that time frame.

Date and time: October 4, 2011 Please be there between 12:30 PM and 1:20 PM; the tournament will start at 1:30 PM NO LATER. Should end at roughly 2:30 - 3:00 PM.

Venue: Queen Victoria Gardens, Flinders Street. Note this isn't the usual place, due to the Melbourne Beyblade Tour. Please check the map for the meeting place.

Map:
Expected Turnout: Open (No limit).

Format: Format depends on the outcome. Anymore then 32 will be Double Elimination.

Attendance List:
Code:
Omega
blah
Chups
Resistance
Chaos Blader
Giraton
FusionPegasis
Swany10
Sam the Beast
Novae Rog
Darkmankill1
leone9337
torcher1234
TDragonGX
Nova Driger
Cosmic Blader
bestburritos
rayquazonX
ChompChompMan
JINX
sucks
beybladewog
tehfez
Noctus134B
Ril-e2809
CosmicDestroyer
nightpisces
DranzerKingPat
Trypio

Maybe:
bryanchaos3
Robsta
Hammer Hades
Korji Liddicut
Bobsta
Tan
Dread Blaster
Mish
Wraith

~

Prizes:
First Place: $35 Allowance for a Beyblade or Beyblades of your choice.
Second Place: $25 Allowance for a Beyblade or Beyblades of your choice.
Third Place: $15 Allowance for a Beyblade or Beyblades of your choice.

Judges:
Omega
blah
Chups
[/spoiler]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm in.
Count me in.
count me in like 123. i need to try out my new beys.

edit: oh, don't forget my brothers torcher and leone. they will never miss this.
me too i have at lest five new beys to try out 4 i got at beyquake
I'll be there! & this time I'm going to be waaaay better, I can't wait! This will be LYRA's REVENGE!! >;D
PUT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! DARK ANGEL SHALL RISE! I have many different ways to defeat the 2 beys i lost to. ray quazon and chups- your mine!!! Grin
haha awesome, finally it's at flinders [:
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:00 AM)Mish Wrote: Why finally? wait where is flinders near?

Flinders is near federation square. Just take the 96 tram and ull end up at flinders station which is quite close to it.
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:04 AM)Swany10 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:00 AM)Mish Wrote: Why finally? wait where is flinders near?

Flinders is near federation square. Just take the 96 tram and ull end up at flinders station which is quite close to it.

Did you just tell someone to take a tram from Federation Square to Flinders Street Station ... ?
Flinders Street Station is literally a two minute walk from Federation Square, you just have to cross a road, LOL.

Mish, I'm sure your parents would know where it is, it's the heart of the city.
I'm COMING GEESE
FAR OUT!
-Simon Out- Wink
Hell yeah, definitely coming to this.
im gussing you didn't read my last post's edit so i will say it again. my brothers, leone9374 and torcher1234 are also coming so put them on the list please. don't add rayquazonX yet, i want him to post here.
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:34 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: I'm COMING GEESE
FAR OUT!
-Simon Out- Wink
ahh damn it hes gonna call me "little indian kid" Unhappy Chaos blader- isnt my explanation right? Oh and can non wbo members come?
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:47 AM)Swany10 Wrote: Oh and can non wbo members come?

ill answer that, non wbo members can come but must give their email and what they want their password and username to be on the wbo to enter the tournament. just so you know, due to real members competing in the tournament and must not leave their group, watchers get quite bored most of the time.
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:47 AM)Swany10 Wrote: Oh and can non wbo members come?

just get them to register beforehand; makes it easier for everyone
Put me down as a maybe at this point, I pretty busy these days. Unhappy
Hope you can make it this time Robsta, haven't seen you at a tourney in a while now Uncertain
yeah put me as maybe too but i will definetely be able to come to next tournament