MEDABOTS

I LOOOOOVED this show!!! I kept up with it through the entire first series, and I was never too impressed with the second one. This was my thing before Beyblade came out. In fact, I laughed at the Beyblade V-Force commericials on Jetix as I watched Medabots.
bugturtles Wrote:Medabots AX was short and I finished it fairly quickly. It was more or less of a button-masher to me. D:

You suck =(
It looks like I'm the only person who loved all the season 3 redesigns.

And the whole kilobot thing was pretty cool.
[Image: brmale%5B1%5D.jpeg]

I loved this episode.
I like these two designs from Damashii:

[Image: ddoguuk2.jpg]

^ In AX, I liked using the Arm and Leg parts. This robot appeared in the first or second season of Medabots (episode with the UFO).

[Image: grainsn5.jpg]

It's frightening and disproportional anatomy instantly makes it cool.
wow, those designs look awful
<3 Rokusho!
I loved the GBA games too! I bought both versions for $5 each at a Circuit City sale. Best $10 spent Smile
bugturtles Wrote:[Image: ddoguuk2.jpg]

^ In AX, I liked using the Arm and Leg parts. This robot appeared in the first or second season of Medabots (episode with the UFO).

I don't get you. You like using defensive parts with button mashing? Huh what?
Katashi Wrote:Wait, there was a third season?

seasons 1 and 2 were the first series. episodes 1-52. the third season was Metarot Damashii (or Medabots if ya like)
ahh, i liked this, but i only watched a few episodes of the series when it was televised on free to air.
kicked mad carp yo
i have the first dvd with five eps on it, this show can make me laugh so hard
i really miss it
if i were ever to direct an anime I like this art style
ya i liked the art style too. it was really well animated and there was alot of small well done motions
I didn't see enough of the Kilobots/Damashii season to make an informed opinion on it. Anyone know where I can find the episodes?
ive been lookin for em too but no dice. were they even released on DVD?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:[Image: ddoguuk2.jpg]

I don't get you. You like using defensive parts with button mashing? Huh what?

I think me using the offensive parts were a bit of button-mashing, with a hint of strategy.

Defensive parts like these, I just use my ally and Medaforce to attack.
I always liked Peppercat [Image: peppercat.gif]

hmm... now I have the urge to draw my own medabot.
PEPPERCAT <3
[Image: img3132wk8.jpg]

gahaha *nerd* Not complete, obviously, but it's only like 10 minutes in and there wasn't much thought put into it prior to pencil hitting paper.
Monkey!

I want to draw one now Chocked
Pepper Lunch!

Edit: I realize there's like, one single outlet of this in America. So you might not get the reference.

http://www.pepperlunch.com/
Minion Wrote:http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1290/img3132wk8.jpg

Look at his eye! He's got kung-fu pedo-sniping action, with a built-in mp3 player in his torso, and iSpeakers for ears! Left arm sold separately. XD

Seriously though, not bad. Certainly better than anything I could sketch.
It's coming along well IMO...

[Image: img3133yt0.jpg]

I can't draw arms or feet. I may end up cheating and using some photoshop copy pasta.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Pepper Lunch!

Edit: I realize there's like, one single outlet of this in America. So you might not get the reference.

http://www.pepperlunch.com/

Nic...you scare me sometimes