MBTI

Has anyone taken this before? What type are you?

If you're interested, here's a link to take a test to see which type you are:
www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
Just click "Do it"

Soo I'm an ISTP and I've been reading about it a lot. Totally defines me and explains my awkwardness... also how I'm doomed socially.
It says INTJ for me,but the description sounds more like my friend.
Hmm. Well if you want to check with more stuff, here's this site:
http://www.mbticlub.com/
(Nov. 17, 2008  4:25 AM)Artie Wrote: [Image: picture1dv6os1.png]

Quote:INTJs are fascinating conversationalists to those who are in their inner circle. They can be great lecturers on complex and unknown topics and delight in explaining the difficult to explain. They are intensely loyal to family and friends and are protective of others in relationships. Their need for economy and efficiency of speech can be quite frustrating to some. This is one of the reasons they are seen as hard to know. Those in relationships with INTJs will need to "give them space," realizing that they must have distance to think and analyze.

Sound like you at all?
[Image: 14wer1h.jpg]

Quote:The ENFJ is one of the types most attuned to people and groups. As moderators, facilitators, and trainers, the ENFJ has a finely tuned "sixth sense" of the motivations and concerns of a group. They have the ability to form the group into a working unit in any type of setting. The group may begin as hostile and dysfunctional, yet the ENFJ quickly uses their sense of empathy to work with them on their emotional needs and concerns.

Dead accurate.
Counselor (INFJ)

Not only was the description fairly accurate, on another site listing ideal jobs for my type, designer/artist was listed, which is the career area I am working towards.
Mine said I pretend to understand large concepts which I don't understand. I was gonna say that's wrong but to be honest, it sounds dead right. =D
You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Apparently.
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
11 25 50 33

ENFP type description by D.Keirsey
ENFP Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ ENFP Famous Personalities
ENFP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
You are:

*slightly expressed extravert
*moderately expressed sensing personality
*moderately expressed thinking personality
*moderately expressed perceiving personality

I guess... I'm pretty chilled.
Is it normal that when I click on "type description by D.Keirsey", it tells me that I am a specific type of person from that group I am supposedly part of ? Is it based on something ?
Huh...

I am:

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

What's an "expressed introvert"

That's like an oxymoron
(Nov. 18, 2008  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it normal that when I click on "type description by D.Keirsey", it tells me that I am a specific type of person from that group I am supposedly part of ? Is it based on something ?

Yeah. For example, it said I was a "Counselor".
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:05 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it normal that when I click on "type description by D.Keirsey", it tells me that I am a specific type of person from that group I am supposedly part of ? Is it based on something ?

Yeah. For example, it said I was a "Counselor".
And if you did the test again, you would still get that specific result ?

... Apparently, I am a "Mastermind" ...

EDIT : I appreciate you answering my question, by the way.
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And if you did the test again, you would still get that specific result ?

... Apparently, I am a "Mastermind" ...

EDIT : I appreciate you answering my question, by the way.

It depends on how you answer the questions, of course. But it would most likely be the same unless you were not being honest on your first time through.

No problem!
Decided to breathe some new life into this topic after seeing asafarakaratara's Italian topic on it.

I'm ENFP
Extraverted 78%
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 62%
Perceiving 44%

I love this test and find it very interesting, I find it quite accurate and would suggest for anyone to take it.
Your Type is
ISTJ - Inspector
Introverted 56%
Sensing 12%
Thinking 62%
Judging 33%

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

These tests are always interesting; I think this is quite accurate, actually.
I don't think these are always very accurate. For example, I did the Keirsey and Jung Typology Test and got totally different results...
Almost everyone on this thread says that this test is accurate for them, and it is very well known as being good so they must be doing something right.
(May. 02, 2010  8:54 PM)Benkei Wrote: Almost everyone on this thread says that this test is accurate for them.

Not really... Most didn't comment on its accuracy.

I did each test a couple times before, and I've been getting the same results for each of them... but both results don't match-up. So something is flawed.
Your Type is ESFP
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 12 38 11
Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
very expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Sounds like me.
This is my result. I am a true INFJ-A through & through.
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)Beybrain78 Wrote: This is my result. I am a true INFJ-A through & through.

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/40914c72597dd

Why did you revive a 10 year old thread?