MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

(Apr. 27, 2009  5:34 PM)Driger Wrote: There must be a problem with megaupload. My internet is downloading at 6KB per sec O_O

Yeah, that's pretty much how fast mine is going which is not fast.
Guys stop complaining about the speed.....we can't do anything about it at the moment. ^^; Or if you're that bothered, ask one of the guys who's already downloaded it to upload it else where.

And wow, I didn't know you'd be going Roan. I hope you have fun. Joyful_3
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. I just hope it will work this time.
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: And wow, I didn't know you'd be going Roan. I hope you have fun. Joyful_3

Yeah, I don't have any interest in blading, I just want to go and meet people and hang out. I'm pretty excited.
guys do what i did, download it threogh the official vedio in beyblade channel using this site: keepvid.com
then re uploud it to your channel. this works and is so much faster!
Can anybody upload the file in a different format, having major trouble with .mov, and for some reason the download keeps failing.
Yeah, do what Pegasis said you guys. Copy the URL of the video from the Youtube Beyblade channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMT7t-VsmUk) and paste it here:

www.keepvid.com

Then download it that way. I'm downloading it right now, I'll upload it to my mediafire account and post a link in a few minutes.
http://www.mediafire.com/?33jeygjyzjk

There you go, in .mp4 format. Should work with all the major media players.
Thanks, the mediafire version downloaded for me in under a minute. Cheers roan. =D

Also, idk if I'll be blading. At most it won't be serious, probably just for fun. Blading is all about the nostalgia for me lol. It'll be nice to meet you all though. ^^
^ You're totally entering the tourney. >.>

Thanks for the links guys. Smile
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ You're totally entering the tourney. >.>

Thanks for the links guys. Smile

Aww fine, I'll enter, but only because you really want me to. =]

I better go buy some MFB. xD

By the way, how is Brad deciding who gets the MFB? Anyone know?
Random Pick...I think
Names in a hat?
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:16 PM)Pikachao Wrote: By the way, how is Brad deciding who gets the MFB? Anyone know?

The person is randomly selected, I guess he puts our names into a hat or something along those lines.

Edit: Beaten.
i am wondering if he will be shiping it to anywhere Confused or the one should pay the shipment price?
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:20 PM)Driger Wrote: Random Pick...I think

Yeah but, how does he randomise it? Pull it out of a hat or what? It'd be cool if he uploaded a video showing us how he decides! ^^

EDIT: LOL BEATEN TWICE WITH THE HAT THING. xD
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: i am wondering if he will be shiping it to anywhere Confused or the one should pay the shipment price?

Good Q, I guess/hope anywhere.
That's much faster, thanks Roan. Smile
The mediafire version downloads faster because it's 6.8mb, as opposed to the 50mb of the original ... it's also much lower quality.

Pikachao, I will gladly upload it to WBO's FTP. Please send me $100 for the bandwidth costs.
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pikachao, I will gladly upload it to WBO's FTP. Please send me $100 for the bandwidth costs.

You make a good point, although I was getting download speeds of 5kb/s on the first upload rather than the 300kb/s on the mediafire one. =/
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:43 PM)Pikachao Wrote: You make a good point, although I was getting download speeds of 5kb/s on the first upload rather than the 300kb/s on the mediafire one. =/

How odd ... Megaupload is always good for me.

Nonetheless, I will upload the original file to Mediafire as well.
Erm yeah, what's up with the download speed, I'm getting 2KB/S. I usually get 105KB/S. I'm assuming its because there are a lot of people downloading the file.
Downloading fine from mediafire. I don't have issues with Megaupload, this is the only file that has given me issues. I'm still putting it down to the fact that a lot of people are downloading it from MU.
(Apr. 27, 2009  7:16 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Downloading fine from mediafire. I don't have issues with Megaupload, this is the only file that has given me issues. I'm still putting it down to the fact that a lot of people are downloading it from MU.

Same^^^ I was getting over 2 hours with Megaupload (normally for filesway bigger than that I get half an hour) and mediafire is taking only 13 minutes. Anyway, I'm definitely participating, this is a great idea. Hopefully, it'll get some attention. There are many people that are subscribed to me/watch my videos that won't go on here, so hopefully it will help.
EDIT: I totally got sidetracked and forgot. Congratulations Kai-V! You definitely deserve to be part of the Committee. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. Cute