M| Screw Capricorne 90MF

Poll: State of the Article; Bad, Decent, or Good?

Very Bad.
2.38%
Bad.
0%
Somewhat Decent.
2.38%
Decent.
7.14%
Very Decent.
11.90%
Good.
40.48%
Very Good.
35.71%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
Little Notice (Click to View)

Face: Capricorne

Weight: 1.02 grams
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat.

Clear Wheel: Capricorne

Weight: 3.19 grams
The Capricorne Clear Wheel features the horns of a goat, sharing the same aesthetic principles as the original Capricorne Clear Wheel, and was released with a light-blue color scheme.

Metal Wheel: Screw

Weight: 34.3 grams
The Screw Metal Wheel has three main contact points, each with two slopes that are connected in order to double its potential Upper Attack, as to why it is part of the "Maximum Series" with the theme being "Maximum Upper". More specifically, the two slopes are positioned so that one slope is larger than the other.

Screw possesses "Upper Smash", because of how it is shaped. As said before, the first slope is slightly fronter and larger than the other, along with the fact that it has a oval shaped "bump" on the bottom which adds the most smash and some upper attack, while the secondary slope brings the remaining upper attack. However, because Upper Attack in MFB is not as present as it should be, and because the second slope is smaller than the other, it is important for Screw to be used with a smaller clear wheel in order to expose more of the metal in order to bring out the full potential it has.

In terms of performance, Screw is a very decent Attack wheel. It is even considered a replacement to Vulcan, however, as both are Right-Spin, they are both outclassed by Hybrid Wheels such as Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus.

Use in Attack Customization
Screw can show off its Upper-Smash capability with the combo, MF Screw Pisces 90RF. It is a decent combo that averages decent results.

Track: 90

Weight: 0.82 grams
90 was the lowest Track until the release of 85 with Mercury Anubis. Its low height is good for both low Attack customizations and low Stamina customizations, but is outclassed slightly in both regards by the aforementioned 85. However, 90 can still outclass 85 in certain customizations, and does not floor scrape as much as 85.

The low height gives Meteo its smash capability, and allows for it to spin equalize with the opponent, in the custom, MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS.

90 can also be used with Screw, in the custom, MF Screw Pisces 90RF, which uses its Upper Smash ability to good use.

If 85 is unavailable, 90 can still be effective in Attack customizations such as MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R²F.

Use in Stamina Customization
If 85 is unavailable, 90 can be put to use in the Stamina customization Earth Bull 90WD.

Bottom: Metal Flat (MF)

Weight: 1.16 grams
MF, or Metal Flat is flat and tall metal bottom, as its name suggests. It is also one of the most heaviest tips, with MB being the heaviest. Being made of metal gives it multiple advantages. One advantage is the fact that MF has the most stamina of any attack tip since it has little friction with the stadium floor, which makes it useful for spin equalization for Left-Spin wheels.

In battle, it offers a movement pattern similar to WF. Though, since the friction is so little, MF does not grip on to the stadium floor as well as RF and R2F. Despite this, the weight of MF allows it to retain the sliding shot decently if not hit hard at the beginning of the battle. Also, friction is not much of a problem as MF can still inflict damage even better than RF in some cases due to its weight which actually increases the friction and makes it harder to move, but not to a state where its stamina is decreased. In the end, MF is a very great part if used with the right pieces.

Metal Flat averages positive and consistent results against Top-Tier defensive beyblades when used in the combo, MF Gravity Perseus D125MF (Left-Spin, Counter Mode), which uses Gravity's smash to excellence.

Overall

Screw Capricorne 90MF comes with Screw which while not top tier is a decent attack wheel, considered by some to even be a replacement to Vulcan. Nevertheless, the main reasons to own this bey are 90, which has multiple uses despite being outclassed and MF which can be very useful when paired with the right parts. Every blader should own at least one of this bey.

Sources
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Screw-Discussion?page=7
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Try-and-...eus-D125MF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Uppe...k-A-Theory
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB?page=5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXkrjTxK...re=related
You should also point out that 85 scratches on the floor.

But this is a great draft, pretty impressed.
I like it, i am not an expert but yeah, good article.
Track weight is .82g
Bottom weight is 1.08g
hope this helps
Don't claim that it has upper in the second metal wheel paragraph

Did you copy the 90 section from the quetzalcoatl article?

The first part of the first sentence in metal flat is informal.
Does Mf have a similar pattern to WF? Or more like F?
Rather than saying that Mf has more stamina than Rf, say it has more stamina of all flat bottoms.
And metal provides minimal friction with the stadium

Overall is one big sentence. That needs to be fixed. And the first part of it's first sentence sucks.
Yeah man change the overall section. It has 7 commasChocked_2 Here's my edited version:

Screw Capricorne 90MF comes with Screw which while not top tier is a decent attack wheel, considered by some to even be a replacement to Vulcan. Nevertheless, the main reasons to own this bey are 90, which has multiple uses despite being outclassed and MF which can be very useful when paired with the right parts. Every blader should own at least one of this bey.
Thanks for the feedback. The reason why MF and 90 along with the overall aren't good is because I was tired towards the second of writing this. I'm fixing it up as I speak.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:48 AM)Melancholy Wrote: Metal Wheel: Screw

Weight: 34.3 grams
The Screw Metal Wheel has three main contact points, with two slopes along the top of each.

The other phrasing seemed awkward to me. Any objections to that edit?
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:48 AM)Melancholy Wrote: The Screw Metal Wheel has three main contact points, with the three having two slopes, in order to double the potential upper attack, as to why it is part of the "Maximum Series", with the theme being Maximum Upper Attack.
WAY too many commas.
What happened to the Metal Flat section? It's just a fragmented sentence now...
I think you should mension the mode of which gravity perseus works best (left counter)
ithhink also mension it being the heaviest tip
@wolborgms, I thought it was right counter? Since the protrusions are more prominent in right spin. And MB is the heaviest tip, not MF.
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:35 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: no im fairly sure that i read somewhere it was heavier

MF's like 1.1 grams and MB is like 1.8 grams I think.
pretty good article
The low height gives Meteo its smash capability, and allows for it to spin equalize with the opponent, in the custom, MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS.
? Meteo l drago? And screw has uses in destablising ( screw cancer85SF)
Sorry if this is a huge bump or very unnecessary, but in comparison to the other Screw Capricorne 90MF draft, may I ask which is better?

Forgive me if this article isn't good.