Try and Defy Gravity - MF Gravity Perseus D125MF

Mods I searched around for " Gravity Perseus D125MF and I found 1 thing in Metal Flat Discussion that had 1 Test with this Combo.
So I think it is OK for me to Open this but If you think this Shouldnt be open then Close it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty. Well I had Gravity Perseus D125F Just sitting there because I was using RF on some other Combos. I figured it was hard for a Sliding Shoot with Flat so I chucked on a Metal Flat as I have grown Quite fond of it as well.
I was just messing around and I decided to get all My Good Beys/Top Tiers into a Pile then put them into there Rightful Types Attack, Stamina, Defense and the Odd Destablizer/'s. I just started battling them Randomly and I noticed this Gravity Combo Dominating. I continued on using it hence it still Dominating. I decided to Do some Proper testing and Here it is!

Equipment

Info

Vs. Defense

Vs. Attack

Comparison to RF

Against other combos

Ok I think Mid height Attack combos are the only ones that Trouble it at all.
Im not saying This is a Game Breaker, Destroyer of all, Unbeatable or Top Tier.
Im simply Stating that this is a Very good Combo.
Note : I only used 90 over 85 on Vulcan because 85 would have No chance.
Any other Tests you want me to do?

Chupa.
You should test it against Stamina.
Why? Attack vs Stamina is Pointless?
Can you do comparative tests with MF Gravity Perseus D125RF as well ?

Also, you should probably make the title of this topic more precise. "A Gravity Combo." is very vague.
Haha I know.

Yep Ill do Comparison Tests to Basalt Bull 230CS, Lightning L Drago Ch120RF and Vulcan Horuseus 90R2f.

Any ideas for Title?
What mold of Gravity are you using?
Mold 1.
i Kind of doubt the Basalt lol it gave me really hard tim against my l drago 90rf
I dont Understand. You are saying that Basalt Beats your LLD 90RF?

I edited the OP with Comparisons to RF. WOW Big difference especially on Basalt Chocked
Great combo! It has defeated LLD 90RF! Looks like this combo will outclass all the other attack ones!
If only I had used this combo at the tournament the other day.
Too bad I don't have an attack stadium, I would test this out.
Can this be tested against Destabilizers? The Gravity Metal Wheel is a great heavy attacker, in the OP you should state that it is Mold 1.

Seems that this is an amazing CS killer, can you try it against RS or RSF? I know RS has amazing defense capabilities and should not be tested against, but you should try it.

Great testing, thanks for making us aware of this combination.
Electric:

Why?! Destabilisers only do well against defence and stamina. They get crushed by attack types. Also what your saying makes no sense. "RS is the best defence bottom so lets not test this against it" is basically what you're saying.
Well, I read on these forums that testing against RS is pointless, we should use CS/RSF or WB against it. I wanted this tested against RS, even though we should use the aforementioned bottoms.

This Beyblade not only managed to beat Defense types, It also crushed Attack types.
Well however thinks that is dumb. Why when testing a new combo would you not test it against the best parts?
MF will obviously out spin it..? Who wants to test top-tier defense against top-tier stamina, it is obvious stamina will out spin it most of the time just like MF will completely out spin RS.
erm I don't think it will be that different from CS. I mean their abilities aren't so different and the combo manages to knock out CS combos. Ruling it out like that is dumb. You can't know for sure how it will perform until you test it.
Okay, but it is much more likely to OS RS than KO it. I've seen RF attackers OS it so..
K When I get home from School I will to The Combo vs MF -(H?) Libra R145/GB145?? RSF (My RS Came Deformed)

legendary 4 It didnt beat LLD 90RF it Beat MLD 90RF But i Tried LLD 90RF but didnt put it in the testing.

OK Gravity Mold 1 updated in OP.

Thanks Everyone who is saying my Testing is good and the Combo. Its my first time making a Customizations Thread and I made sure to mait and make it Well.! DJ - Yeah!
Hmmm... Could this be achieved by using WF?
I dont believe so. It doesn't have the Attack power of MF It is harder to do Sliding shoot (If not Impossible). Trust me Ive tested it.
A WF would be a Average option if you Dont have MF.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:52 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I dont believe so. It doesn't have the Attack power of MF It is harder to do Sliding shoot (If not Impossible). Trust me Ive tested it.
A WF would be a Average option if you Dont have MF.

TBH i find MF easy to do sliding shoot than WF, im not sure why it just works for me more
It is I may of Worded that Horribly what I meant is That it is much easier to do a Sliding shoot with MF and Harder for WF.
Yes,I know MF would work perfectly with Gravity.Can You do tests against RS?
(Mar. 28, 2011  10:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yes,I know MF would work perfectly with Gravity.Can You do tests against RS?

it would have like 100% win as the MF has more stamina than an RS, if you would like to test against an appropriate defence top tier the only solution really would be CS, as MF will out spin RS and RSF