Luck's GFX gallery

Yup, I'm closing up shop & making a gallery (now this is the true proof of lazyness Pinching_eyes_2)
anyways:

Do you use Pixlr? I recognize that style ;:;
Yes, he does use pixlr...

I talked to him about the software he uses Smile
ah yes, my software...
yes, i do use pixlr, but only due to the fact that it is the best software available to me...
also, i'm aware that the gallery a bit scruffy at the moment, i made it in a hurry. i'd make it better now, except that it's a pain via my dsi... :L
(Dec. 28, 2012  11:59 PM)Luck Wrote: ah yes, my software...
yes, i do use pixlr, but only due to the fact that it is the best software available to me...
also, i'm aware that the gallery a bit scruffy at the moment, i made it in a hurry. i'd make it better now, except that it's a pain via my dsi... :L
You can only use Websites for editing? then use this: http://ipiccy.com/

It's far more superior to pixlr IMO

[Image: 196164_280201575432458_990029508_n.jpg]

I like this one Grin

I recognize that last one Wink
Yeah, that was one of my early works :3 I was testing out the focal point tool ...

As for the last one... it was a deserved win :L It was one of my worst IMO Pinching_eyes_2
Hah, you could have done better though, I spy some possible tweaking and editing to make it much better Wink

Plus, it was by a 20 vote margin rite?
Yeah -__-.
But who won in the end , eh? XD
You mean like this?
[Image: 734863_304061943046421_889254770_n.jpg]
Now THAT is a winner!! Looks great!
I can't see it, some stuff is blocked here (China)

So.. any chance of a upload to something like photobucket?
Syco; thanks Smile
Kujikato; it uses the same host as all of my other works, so i don't know what happened there....
What do you use? Imageshack? I think that is blocked here.

Try Photobucket or imigur.
(Jan. 01, 2013  4:27 AM)Kujikato Wrote: What do you use? Imageshack? I think that is blocked here.

Try Photobucket or imigur.
no. i didn't use imageshack...
i might try photobucket soon then...

OP updated with my 'GFX-Winning-GFX' XD