Lottery

I suppose one of each Bey every made, a few YGO decks here and there, a bigger house, Car, typical,typical.
Invest roughly 75 million of it, save up for College/University, and donate the rest to charity.
Id use the money to help the .02% of the economic debt XD. Not really. I would buy the beyblades I want, and Attack Stadium, Some video games, put most in savings, donate, and donate to hasbro to deep study on how to make a good stadium.

Oh yeah nad visit Tokyo ( ive always wanted to go there since I was 6)
Edit from my OP: Make a beystadium out of would like the one seen in the tv shows
At least you'd have the money to replace all your worn RF's because of the wood.
I would buy a house, a car, get some takara stuff, travel to hong kong, japan and philipines. Stay in philipines for 2 years with my uncle and go back to Canada and use the rest for Universtity and maybe send off to my family in the philipines
bumpin this up.
(Nov. 23, 2010  9:00 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: bumpin this up.
You do not 'bump' this sort of topic if you have absolutely nothing to add.
It seems like a number of you like the Skyline, heheh.

Well, first off, I'd pay off my car insurance money that I owe my parents, and I'd pay off whatever I have to them, or to anyone else.

Then, I'd ship my car over to my Japanese hometown (Kureha City in Toyama Prefecture) or Aichi (I met a cute girl here who lives there, hahah) and move to Japan. I'd buy a traditional Japanese house, have my Lancer and a white R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur (done up by Top-Secret, JUN, or any reputable Japanese custom shop) like my Grandpa did, and just chill. Oh yeah, and I'd donate quite a bit of it to charity.
Pay family off for tuition.

Go on a one year long worldwide trip to explore and enjoy. It would be 365 days of debauchery.

Possibly buy some beautiful cars, motorcycles etc.

After that who knows! If I had a solid business idea I would follow through with that. Otherwise I'd try and find a job etc. and take it from there.
I'd keep $30 million to pay off any debts I own, take a world round vacation, buy houses for the fam, etc.

$52 million for my Dragon Ball movie. I'm sure I can get Hollywood to back me up for another $20-$30 million if I'm paying $50 ... right?
i would put 90 percent in the bank because you know that 80 mill in the bank they will give you 80cents an hour (or so) idd just get more rich!!!
buy out Takara Tomy and Hasbro haha and save the rest...if there is any left
You'd be making more if you owned those companies, hahah. Since you'd be the head honcho, I'd expect to see some Hasbro Stadium changes... =P
I would create my own bey, then I would rub it in the face of every wbo member and yell:

I PWN U LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!
Sorry for necro
I wanted to make my own thread but this already exists

I would get myself a PS3 and some games all about $400
give £1000 to my family
give $100 to the WBO

then the rest of the money goes to Charity $84 million and $997,500.
If I were to win the lottery I'd purchase my fiancees childhood home. She still loves that place and was the most depressed I'd ever seen her when her Father sold it. She always says if she could, shed buy it back.

I'd have an eco friendly car and a vespa. a 60" 3dHDTV, and i'd finish off my NES collection.

Then I'd travel. Japan, Australia and New Zealand are definetly first on the list. Then everywhere else from there!
The thing about the lotto is:
1) You loose 40% to the government
2) MASSIVE income tax
So once that's done, you're down to almost nothing...
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: The thing about the lotto is:
1) You loose 40% to the government
2) MASSIVE income tax
So once that's done, you're down to almost nothing...

Not in Canada Wink We get to keep allllll of it and still collect a check for income tax!
Fly around the World. Ive loved Geography my Whole Life. It has Been my Dream Forever to see the Whole World.

Id Chuck 40 Mil into my Super. So I can be Mega Rich when I retire. ;D

2 Of every Bey. (Itd cost a Couple Grand Probably More.)

Id get A new iPhone 4. Laptop, Thousands of Shoes, 10 Million Dollar House, with 5 Soccer Pitches, a Analysis Room, Id have Elevators a Personal Masseur (I spelled that right First go XD) Id be Living the Life.
I do get asked this question alot, Well
First, I would buy 100 BEYS.
Second, Give 10% to charity ( I am not that sweet )!
Third, I coulden't even win the lottery HAHAHA! But really i would change the world we live in and make it a better place!
Plan a trip to Japan and donate the whole amount, or have a nice big House for my parents and rest for beys.
I would buy TT and start a brand new series of beyblade then make my workers make new types of beyblades like the ones in the anime. Every park will have a gigantic stadium. Then I split the leftover money in 3's one for my family, one for my bank and college then the last batch goes to charity.
Pay for all bladers around the world to come together & have the biggest tournament ever! But before that build a giant stadium for the tourney then buy the best beys. If I have money left buy a house & a car. Invest some of the money.
The chances of a 14-year old winning the lottery is unlikely,since I can't buy tickets.
But,if somehow I did this is how I'd use the money..
1.Pay to have school destroyed..
2.Buy a Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Basalt Horogium 145WD
3.But my family a nice house completly paid for
4.' ' but for my grandparents
5.Rub it in my cousin's face
6....Ehh I'm running out of ideas
7.I'd buy newer ideas
8.Pay for home-schooling
9.Put it in my bank account
10.I'd donate atleast $500 to the WBO and Random Carp(Nano's forum).
Thats about it I guess..