Lost Longinus & Beast Behemoth Tests

(Apr. 09, 2017  11:59 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: When Hasbro releases Beast Behemoth, I would like to see this again using a Hasbro K2 with Hold.
I don't have access to Hasbro beys, so you'll have to do that yourself.
(Apr. 10, 2017  12:35 AM)Mage Wrote: Why K2

Because I was trying to prove K2 is a possible L2 counter earlier...?
I meant why K2 on Hold
For Dracieleone
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:02 AM)Mage Wrote: I meant why K2 on Hold
For Dracieleone

Like Bastillon said. He was using K2 as L2 counter, so I'd like to see how good it'd do on Hold, considering its LAD.  As for why I want to see it done on a Hasbro version. I feel the softer plastic would allow it to spin steal better.
Equipment
Long winder + Light Launcher
Beylauncher L
Standard burst stadium

D2 Launched at 100%
L2 launched at 5-10%~

L22GH: 6 (5BF, 1KO)
D2HD: 4 (4OS)

Notes
-This is essentially equivalent to spinning burst beyblades by hand in left spin, which essentially makes L2 into a useful Burst attack type.
-you have to launch L2 with just the right amount of power so it isn't too slow to tip over, nor too fast causing it to lose to D2.
-Probably an easy counter to this is launching D2 at a lower power
-I don't think the disk matters too much, but i guess using a heavy disk is better. i used jerk for some preliminary tests, it did pretty well.
-The OS's by D2 were mainly because i launched with too little power causing L2 to tip over.
-Maybe with different Hold variant, the results could be better or worse.
-Using the Light launcher L for launching would make it easier to weak launch.
Are there any customizations that can spin steal significantly enough to counter drain fafnir or reduce its spin stealing effect.(preferably not using dF's layer)
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:38 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Are there any customizations that can spin steal significantly enough to counter drain fafnir or reduce its spin stealing effect.(preferably not using dF's layer)

L2.4G.O (Beats all Fafnir combos)
N.S.R (Loses to Fafnir on Polish Atomic)
bR.4V/G.At (has a chance of beating all Fafnir combos)
(Jun. 08, 2017  12:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:38 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Are there any customizations that can spin steal significantly enough to counter drain fafnir or reduce its spin stealing effect.(preferably not using dF's layer)

L2.4G.O (Beats all Fafnir combos)

also found that K2 is a pretty reliable counter to Fafnir on revolve. i'm not sure about atomic
(Jun. 08, 2017  8:57 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  12:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: L2.4G.O (Beats all Fafnir combos)

also found that K2 is a pretty reliable counter to Fafnir on revolve. i'm not sure about atomic

Honestly i feel like any right spin layer (yes even horusood) + Spread Revolve has a chance of beating Fafnir Revolve lol.
Thanks. Was convinced fafnir was untouchable.Though I'm wondering if the non-customized zillion zeus is also a counter for dF
(Jun. 08, 2017  9:27 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Thanks. Was convinced fafnir was untouchable.Though I'm wondering if the non-customized zillion zeus is also a counter for dF

Z2 is horrendous stock
(Jun. 09, 2017  2:21 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  9:27 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: Thanks. Was convinced fafnir was untouchable.Though I'm wondering if the non-customized zillion zeus is also a counter for dF

Z2 is horrendous stock

how so?
(Jun. 09, 2017  2:40 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  2:21 AM)mj9 Wrote: Z2 is horrendous stock

how so?
O
It's not good stationary and it is very easy to burst due to infinity and the high friction if the weight tip
(Jun. 09, 2017  2:59 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  2:40 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: how so?
O
It's not good stationary and it is very easy to burst due to infinity and the high friction if the weight tip

Metal tips have low friction not high friction. It Weight had high friction it would probably be good.
L2.4G.O vs dF.G.R
L2.4G.O: 11 (1 KO, 1 BF, 9 SF)
dF.G.R: 8 (1 KO, 7 SF)
Draw: 1 (1 DSF)
The keyword here is "contact". Maintain contact with dF using L2 and it should be an easy win.
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:49 AM)Bastillon Wrote: L2.4G.O vs dF.G.R
L2.4G.O: 11  (1 KO, 1 BF, 9 SF)
dF.G.R: 8  (1 KO, 7 SF)
The keyword here is "contact". Maintain contact with dF using L2 and it should be an easy win.

Hm, but 11-8 becomes basically only a fifty-percent chance of winning in a tournament battle comprised of three to five rounds, actually. That is no easy win at all. Drain Fafnir is literally one of Lost Longinus' most reliable counters hah.
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:49 AM)Bastillon Wrote: L2.4G.O vs dF.G.R
L2.4G.O: 11  (1 KO, 1 BF, 9 SF)
dF.G.R: 8  (1 KO, 7 SF)

Hm, but 11-8 becomes basically only a fifty-percent chance of winning in a tournament battle comprised of three to five rounds, actually. That is no easy win at all. Drain Fafnir is literally one of Lost Longinus' most reliable counters hah.
The reason why I consider it an "easy win" is because of the predefined condition of "maintaining contact".
Against dFSR though, it's a different story.

dFSR vs L24GO
dFSR: 12  (2 BF, 1 KO, 9 SF)
L24GO:  6 (3 KO, 3 SF)
Draw: 2 ( 2 DSF)
The burst resistance and LAD offered by the Spread disk was extremely helpful. In conclusion, L24GO isn't invincible.