(Los Angeles, CA) Saturday Oct. 29,2011 L.A. Beystorm 2

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

L.A. Beystorm 2

When? : October 29, 2011. 12pm- around 5pm

Where? : Pershing Square.

532 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013

How Much?: $5 Entrance fee OR FREE with Passport (Passport is online for $10)

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE

Prizes:

1st place: Twisted Tempo
2nd place: Gravity Destroyer
3rd place: Midnight Bull

Judges: Paulie, HKZ, Kyubibey

Format: Block Round Robin!

Currently we have 3 BB-10 stadiums

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done! I hope we can have over 6, 3-6 for tournament battle, 3 for free play.

Attendees:
Paulie (Host)
Kyubibey
Martiis
HellKaiserZero
Davachu
Dezik
Stealth
Sylvia07
Aurawolf
Ahkin

Possible:
Andrew. N
Riptide10

Usually, based off the last two tournaments, I can expect 20+ attendees.
After seeing and helping host/judge two awesome tournaments in Pershing Square (Summer Spin Showdown and L.A. Beystorm), I'm hoping to continue the tradition with LA Beystorm 2.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

We will just have meetups in November (maybe some freeplay). We want to get a lot of people for December.
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:28 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: We won't have one in November, mainly because we're focusing for December. We want at least 30 Guest.
Do what I did for my tournament. Go back to your email and find the cancellation notice Toy Wiz sent you. There will be a list of everyone's email who signed up for that event, which means they want to play in LA. Send out an email when you arrange your next tournament explaining to them all the details of the event. There were like 60-80 people or something like that signed up. Now that you have the methods down and you probably have a decent line up of judges, you can coordinate that many people.

If you want, PM me the email before you send it so I can touch it up and make it sound catchy.
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Go back to your email and find the cancellation notice Toy Wiz sent you. There will be a list of everyone's email who signed up for that event, which means they want to play in LA. Send out an email when you arrange your next tournament explaining to them all the details of the event. There were like 60-80 people or something like that signed up.

Great idea, thanks. I must find someone with the email, I deleted it sadly. I will ask Paulie about it, he might have it. We are trying to make use of the promo cards by stopping people with beys (Target, TRU, Walmart, etc.), so we can get a huge amount of particpants. Also, the Beyblade Facebook Fanpage will be of great use as well.
(Nov. 01, 2011  4:50 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  3:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Go back to your email and find the cancellation notice Toy Wiz sent you. There will be a list of everyone's email who signed up for that event, which means they want to play in LA. Send out an email when you arrange your next tournament explaining to them all the details of the event. There were like 60-80 people or something like that signed up.

Great idea, thanks. I must find someone with the email, I deleted it sadly. I will ask Paulie about it, he might have it. We are trying to make use of the promo cards by stopping people with beys (Target, TRU, Walmart, etc.), so we can get a huge amount of particpants. Also, the Beyblade Facebook Fanpage will be of great use as well.

I dont think i have it. I am looking for it. I think HKZ has it for sure.
Ask stealth too.
so when are we having theses meet ups
(Nov. 08, 2011  7:14 AM)aurawolf Wrote: so when are we having theses meet ups

Well, we were thinking just to go by griffith park for a few hours or so, just scope it out and look where we will set up for the tourney. However, we would like to do this once we get approval, which i hope is soon, because there is a bit of people who ask me when the next tourney is and I dont have a definite answer.
Sorry guys but the answers no Unhappy my parents immediately said no after hearing it was in griffith park. They keep saying I should just start a tourney in my area but they dont realize how hard it is to organize one(plus the fact that no one in my area beyblades)-.-
can we please have the next one a little bit closer to long beach. Soccer season is over(finally) but the drive is still a problem for me.
im here in lb
and have you guys seen the new hasbro releases man the next tournament is gonna be great
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:57 AM)aurawolf Wrote: im here in lb
and have you guys seen the new hasbro releases man the next tournament is gonna be great

If your talking about ray gil, hades kerbecks, and single meteo l drago, there only in canada and Europe.

(feeling so left out right now -.-)
No matter the place, I'll be there. Prepare for more crazy combos! D:<
like that micheal jackson bey lol
When is the next tourney going to be? Want to battle at a tournament. Please give me dates.
december 18
yeah!! i finaly got meteo l drago surpisingly i found it in a target in long beach with ray gill and couple others and the drago battle set so it seems the new beys are all around
was metro l drago assult ver. their
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:13 AM)Azurafa Wrote: When is the next tourney going to be? Want to battle at a tournament. Please give me dates.

Our next proposed tournament is Dec. 18. It's called Super Beybattle Holiday Bash. We are hoping it will get approved soon, so keep checking back. Spread the word if you can.

(Nov. 14, 2011  5:42 AM)Andrew.N Wrote: was metro l drago assult ver. their

i dident see it most likely there it was probly sold out
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:56 AM)riptide10 Wrote: I hope this gets approved soon

Me too. Considering the fact that many people really enjoyed the previous events.
i hope we get alot of peaple i want more challenges
so any thing else we need to discuss