[Los Angeles, CA] (3/11/12) KyubiBey's Beyblade Birthday Extravaganza!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host: KyubiBey and Bigbangpagisis

When?: March 11th, 2012 12:30 - around 3 or 4
Where?: Griffith Park

We will be in the Grass/Park area next to the entrance of "Live Steamers". You can't miss us, if you find "Live Steamers" you will see us, it's highly visible where we are located. There is plenty of free parking nearby. Here is the address for "Live Steamers":

5202 Zoo Drive
Los Angeles, California 90027

How Much?: $5 Entrance fee OR FREE with Passport (Passport is online for $10)

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE

Format: Block Round Robin/ Double Elimination (Depending on how many show up)

Currently we have 3 BB-10 stadiums

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done!

Prizes:

1st: Diablo Nemesis
2nd: Flash Sagittario
3rd: RBV 9

Judges: KyubiBey, Bigbangpagisis, Poliswag, HKZ

Participants:

KyubiBey
bigbangpagisis
poliswag
Davachu
Sylvia07
Hellkaiserzero
Zakiah10
Dezik
the galaxy
aurawolf
shadow196
beyblader#1
MAD8
darklordofawsme
Lblum
earth2012
megadragoonms
BeybladePants11
iron monkey ufo
cmz
Spy Car
Golden Beyblade

Maybe

V0rtex
bladerjosh1994
TsunaFlame12
blitzydaunicorn
stealth panda
the dragon200
beybladefan111

There is a possibility of there being Cake (Fruit Tart) **Free Cake***
If you really like me, bring me presents! :3 (Just Kidding guys)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 09, 2012  5:36 AM)beybladefan111 Wrote: [I will try hard to defend my title, bro. This'll be your first tourney, don't come in too strong!

This is my 2nd tourament because i already came between last and 4th place on my 1st tourament
Info: This quote is from KyubiBey.
[/quote]
dude u havent met me HKZ nor Kyubibey hu we are all strang bladers man infact i think i can beat kyubibey so watch ur back man u have no idea who ur going agentst

Bring your A game everyone!
(Mar. 09, 2012  9:09 AM)poliswag Wrote: Bring your A game everyone!
this is going to be a really big teranemnt
ill probaby be there, just mark me as a maybe just in case!
mark me as a maybe too!
(Mar. 09, 2012  5:36 AM)beybladefan111 Wrote: This is my 2nd tourament because i already came between last and 4th place on my 1st tourament

You dont even have a beyrank so how could you have been in a tournament? Unless you have been to a hasbro tourney at TRU Tongue_out. Seriously, dont boast unless you have the skills to back it up.

I might be a little late so wait for me.
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:50 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  5:36 AM)beybladefan111 Wrote: This is my 2nd tourament because i already came between last and 4th place on my 1st tourament

You dont even have a beyrank so how could you have been in a tournament? Unless you have been to a hasbro tourney at TRU Tongue_out. Seriously, dont boast unless you have the skills to back it up.

like me man i have somthin to back me up with
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:54 AM)bigbangpagisis Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:50 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:

like me man i have somthin to back me up with

Relax guys. Just have fun with Beyblade. Plus, truly skilled players keep such comments to themselves.
Im want to battle in it too n.n put me as a maybe cause I might not have enough money Tongue_out
For bigbangpagisis, I went to a tourament in L.A around October or November. I think we met before.
put me on the attendies list
i might go to this tourney so list me
i might go to this so list me
Someone please clarify what time the tourney is gonna start? I don't want to be an hour early nor do I want to be an hour late
Take me and cmz off the maybe list........we Commin!!!!!!
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:21 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Someone please clarify what time the tourney is gonna start? I don't want to be an hour early nor do I want to be an hour late

If you are there an hour early, there will be free play. The correct time is at the start of the thread.

(Mar. 10, 2012  6:11 AM)beybladefan111 Wrote: For bigbangpagisis, I went to a tourament in L.A around October or November. I think we met before.
I thing it was in december we will see

(Mar. 11, 2012  1:21 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Someone please clarify what time the tourney is gonna start? I don't want to be an hour early nor do I want to be an hour late
its ging to start at 1:00
Spy Car Jr and Golden Beyblade will be attending.

Bill
Looks like a lot of people will be arriving! Hope to see you all tomorrow and make sure that your clocks are set one hour forward tomorrow. You don't want to be late!
(Mar. 11, 2012  8:28 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Looks like a lot of people will be arriving! Hope to see you all tomorrow and make sure that your clocks are set one hour forward tomorrow. You don't want to be late!
thats true

Great tourney guys! Only a few people showed, but it was so exciting. congratulations to cmz for winning despite this being his 1st tourney.
Can't believe I actually got something on my first tourney. Thanx blitz I hope u get something next time :-)
Who got 2nd and 3rd?
1st) Davachu
2nd) bigbangpagisis
3rd) cmz

Paulie, send me a PM when you turned in the results or whoever is sending in the results.
hey i left my blue striker stadium at the tourny i would appreciate if who ever found it would return it to me at the next tournament it was a gift