Lord spryzen's owner theories

Honestly it would be better if shu gets added in, because he was one of the important characters in burst, evolution, and a little in turbo. Anyways , my point is that shu is just as popular or even more popular than valt so it would be kinda dumb not to add him. Otherwise it probably be a new charater.
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:55 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: Honestly it would be better if shu gets added in, because he was one of the important characters in burst, evolution, and a little in turbo. Anyways , my point is that shu is just as popular or even more popular than valt so it would be kinda dumb not to add him. Otherwise it probably be a new charater.

I really hope Shu returns yet again. He is my favorite character in burst. Mainly because of his most developed plot right next to Valt's. I also agree with your point, that Shu is more popular than Valt. It may be wrong for other people's opinion. Whenever I ask kids casually about Beyblade burst they mainly talk about Shu...LOKI I kind of see Spriggan not even making an appearance in the next episode but it's all my opinion, and I will be wrong, and I might be correct.
I mean, it is likely for shu to get a new voice actor..
(Aug. 07, 2019  6:24 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:55 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: Honestly it would be better if shu gets added in, because he was one of the important characters in burst, evolution, and a little in turbo. Anyways , my point is that shu is just as popular or even more popular than valt so it would be kinda dumb not to add him. Otherwise it probably be a new charater.

I really hope Shu returns yet again. He is my favorite character in burst. Mainly because of his most developed plot right next to Valt's. I also agree with your point, that Shu is more popular than Valt. It may be wrong for other people's opinion. Whenever I ask kids casually about Beyblade burst they mainly talk about Shu...LOKI I kind of see Spriggan not even making an appearance in the next episode but it's all my opinion, and I will be wrong, and I might be correct.

Well, I might disagree on that, Shu has been one of my favourite characters as well but I think if TT is bringing him back again and again just for $$$ they are wrong, cuz this is affecting Shu's character a lot and maybe it's time they move on and create another character who develops a larger fanbase than Shu. I would love to see Shu passing the torch to someone else, who might have a contrary character to that of Shu. Or maybe another major possibility is that Spriggan is not appearing in the anime which is more possible than the others. I guess I will rank them so that you don't have to read this whole stuff.
1) Spriggan's not appwarapp in the anime - Pretty much obvious because by now they would have even teased the owner.
2) Spriggan gets a new owner - Maybe thet get another character. 
3) Shu comes back - The least possible option as Shu's voice actor declared he ain't coming back but it can be that he recorded his last lines in GT and then left.
For now I guess these are the possibilities happening in GT.

Plus I hate that they have removed Lodin and Fumiya from the anime.
(Aug. 08, 2019  12:32 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  6:24 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I really hope Shu returns yet again. He is my favorite character in burst. Mainly because of his most developed plot right next to Valt's. I also agree with your point, that Shu is more popular than Valt. It may be wrong for other people's opinion. Whenever I ask kids casually about Beyblade burst they mainly talk about Shu...LOKI I kind of see Spriggan not even making an appearance in the next episode but it's all my opinion, and I will be wrong, and I might be correct.

Well, I might disagree on that, Shu has been one of my favourite characters as well but I think if TT is bringing him back again and again just for $$$ they are wrong, cuz this is affecting Shu's character a lot and maybe it's time they move on and create another character who develops a larger fanbase than Shu. I would love to see Shu passing the torch to someone else, who might have a contrary character to that of Shu. Or maybe another major possibility is that Spriggan is not appearing in the anime which is more possible than the others. I guess I will rank them so that you don't have to read this whole stuff.
1) Spriggan's not appwarapp in the anime - Pretty much obvious because by now they would have even teased the owner.
2) Spriggan gets a new owner - Maybe thet get another character. 
3) Shu comes back - The least possible option as Shu's voice actor declared he ain't coming back but it can be that he recorded his last lines in GT and then left.
For now I guess these are the possibilities happening in GT.

Plus I hate that they have removed Lodin and Fumiya from the anime.

Don't forget Joe Rurikawa
If Shu owns Lord Spriggan just imagine:Valt,Shu,Aiga and Drum going against that Last Boss Bey and his owner
It's been only 3 episode since we Joe , lodin and fumiya but Doesnt mean they won't comeback, plus they plot about delta ,pot and blind so ofcourse their going to side line  a few characters,  that's how beyblade always have been when new characters comes old one gets sideline. Theit's 2 type of characters in beyblade 1 is the plot and marketing character and 2 the solely marketing characters their just their to showcase products than gets drop or gets less screen time look at mfb it had loads of characters . That's how things work.
Welp, now Aiger speculators have been downed by Union Achilles.
You know, what if it was someone related to shu or maybe some body similar to him, kinda like zander to zahn.
Yeah, I hope Spriggan makes a comeback in the anime. I am starting to doubt it, just like someone said
"TT to Shu: No resurrections this time" <-- I agree, I feel we have gotten enough screen time for Shu and we need new beys in the anime to shine such as Diabolos for Spriggan and Shu's placeholder.
I'd say give him a minor role. Then again, we're 17 episodes in, so we might not have all the bladers yet since we have everyone who appeared on the GT manga reveal so far.
(Aug. 08, 2019  7:58 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah, I hope Spriggan makes a comeback in the anime. I am starting to doubt it, just like someone said
"TT to Shu: No resurrections this time" <-- I agree, I feel we have gotten enough screen time for Shu and we need new beys in the anime to shine such as Diabolos for Spriggan and Shu's placeholder.

Yay someone rembers
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Sadly we won't see Lord Spriggan in the anime,since he doesn't have owner on the back of the box.
Proof:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...urce=share

People should look at this^
There is no owner for Lord Spriggan
(Aug. 10, 2019  12:27 AM)Morc Wrote: Shu's lost brother Shun.

There's no owner for Spriggan, case closed.
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  12:27 AM)Morc Wrote: Shu's lost brother Shun.

There's no owner for Spriggan, case closed.

I believe you. I was just poking fun at the Rantaro/Ranjiro move from Cho Z.
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:40 AM)Morc Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There's no owner for Spriggan, case closed.

I believe you. I was just poking fun at the Rantaro/Ranjiro move from Cho Z.

If only it was true, but everyone would be triggered if that happened
I just saw Zankye's video and he said Shu and Lord Spriggan are not in GT. I'm not saying its true but who knows at the very last second a big plot twist can appear out of nowhere.
(Aug. 12, 2019  3:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I just saw Zankye's video and he said Shu and Lord Spriggan are not in GT. I'm not saying its true but who knows at the very last second a big plot twist can appear out of nowhere.

Lord Spriggan is not going to be in GT
If you look behind the box of the GT Booster set, theres no blader for the Spriggan slot but Blind DeVoy is there
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:10 PM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  10:50 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think Aiga will own it 'cause if you see opening of GT then you can see Spriggan, And just directly after that you can Aiga slashing the Moon,while if you watch the first intro of GT,you have saw Slash Valkirye then Valt, which you can say the bey and then blader, Which we can see in these two situations

the bey you see there is venom diabolos not lord spriggan

That is not spriggan, you can't even see it...

oh nvm no spriggan, lol

Spriggan is the only bey in start with S in the anime
This thread is kinda useless. Cause Union Achilles out and Lord Spriggan isnt even fully a GT Bey so its not gonna be in the Anime and i doubt Shu will so. TBH This should be Closed.
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:00 PM)DrumKoryu Wrote: This thread is kinda useless. Cause Union Achilles out and Lord Spriggan isnt even fully a GT Bey so its not gonna be in the Anime and i doubt Shu will so. TBH This should be Closed.

venom diabolos: I'm about to end this man's whole career
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:00 PM)DrumKoryu Wrote: This thread is kinda useless. Cause Union Achilles out and Lord Spriggan isnt even fully a GT Bey so its not gonna be in the Anime and i doubt Shu will so. TBH This should be Closed.
Wdym not fully a gt bey?