Lord spryzen's owner theories

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This may not be adding to Lord Spriggan's whole owner speculations ma-blob. But it's confirmed this Spriggan has rubber in the axes.

Unfortunately it really doesn't relate much to the owner speculation.

But just to add to some questions, how can one explain why the parts for Lord Spriggan have the Blitz Disk which was exclusively for Valt's Valkyrie and Dimension (and a Dash variant to add), which is a signature of Aiga's Achilles. Point I'm getting at is that it won't make sense for Aiga to appear slashing the moon in the intro only to show up with an unteased/unleaked Beyblade while we already have the upcoming release and overview of Lord Spriggan but no Shu or other potential character appearance in the intro.

I might be reading to much into this, but think about it: Spriggan was originally owned by Shu, who partially mentored Aiga, whose Beyblade was focused for smash upper attacks. Valt was Aiga's rival. Shu and Valt have had lasting impressions yo Aiga's development. Lord Spriggan retained everything that Shu had with Requiem (sans metal center), has the Blitz Disk represent Valt, and Aiga's Dimension that has been reinforced to symbolize that he is stronger and better (we could've gotten an Xtend', but that will be problematic).

Anyways, the owner of LS doesn't really bother me since I know that it will be an epic Beyblade regardless if it was shown in the anime or not.

Did you read what I said? I specifically said "this might not add to Spriggan's owner speculations" and the whole rant about Blitz and Dimension' how does it add to Spriggan's theory?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Unfortunately it really doesn't relate much to the owner speculation.

But just to add to some questions, how can one explain why the parts for Lord Spriggan have the Blitz Disk which was exclusively for Valt's Valkyrie and Dimension (and a Dash variant to add), which is a signature of Aiga's Achilles. Point I'm getting at is that it won't make sense for Aiga to appear slashing the moon in the intro only to show up with an unteased/unleaked Beyblade while we already have the upcoming release and overview of Lord Spriggan but no Shu or other potential character appearance in the intro.

I might be reading to much into this, but think about it: Spriggan was originally owned by Shu, who partially mentored Aiga, whose Beyblade was focused for smash upper attacks. Valt was Aiga's rival. Shu and Valt have had lasting impressions yo Aiga's development. Lord Spriggan retained everything that Shu had with Requiem (sans metal center), has the Blitz Disk represent Valt, and Aiga's Dimension that has been reinforced to symbolize that he is stronger and better (we could've gotten an Xtend', but that will be problematic).

Anyways, the owner of LS doesn't really bother me since I know that it will be an epic Beyblade regardless if it was shown in the anime or not.

Did you read what I said? I specifically said "this might not add to Spriggan's owner speculations" and the whole rant about Blitz and Dimension' how does it add to Spriggan's theory?

I read it and did agree that your statement does not add/relate to the Spriggan owner speculations; it is a valid statement probably in the actual GT Triple Booster product thread. I think you were the one who didn't read. My whole point is that they wouldn't put Aiga in the opening and release Lord Spriggan almost in the same time period if Aiga wasn't the owner of LS, and that the parts included with the stock combo might be clues as to why it should be in Aiga's possession instead of Shu (again representing Aiga's rivalry by the use of Blitz, and possibly showing his improvement with the Dimension' which holds the whole combo together)

Not sure why you'd be triggered by my statement, when I'm simply stating my opinion, unless it is only your opinion that truly matters.

As I have said, it really doesn't bother me much as to who owns what at this point in the GT series since they shortened and made everything two or three parts of an episode that the storyline doesn't pique my interest that much unlike the original Burst to Chouzetsu (pre-evil Phi arc)
(Jul. 28, 2019  9:12 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Did you read what I said? I specifically said "this might not add to Spriggan's owner speculations" and the whole rant about Blitz and Dimension' how does it add to Spriggan's theory?

I read it and did agree that your statement does not add/relate to the Spriggan owner speculations; it is a valid statement probably in the actual GT Triple Booster product thread. I think you were the one who didn't read. My whole point is that they wouldn't put Aiga in the opening and release Lord Spriggan almost in the same time period if Aiga wasn't the owner of LS, and that the parts included with the stock combo might be clues as to why it should be in Aiga's possession instead of Shu (again representing Aiga's rivalry by the use of Blitz, and possibly showing his improvement with the Dimension' which holds the whole combo together)

Not sure why you'd be triggered by my statement, when I'm simply stating my opinion, unless it is only your opinion that truly matters.

As I have said, it really doesn't bother me much as to who owns what at this point in the GT series since they shortened and made everything two or three parts of an episode that the storyline doesn't pique my interest that much unlike the original Burst to Chouzetsu (pre-evil Phi arc)

That's a lot of writing ?
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:41 AM)Dark fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  9:12 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I read it and did agree that your statement does not add/relate to the Spriggan owner speculations; it is a valid statement probably in the actual GT Triple Booster product thread. I think you were the one who didn't read. My whole point is that they wouldn't put Aiga in the opening and release Lord Spriggan almost in the same time period if Aiga wasn't the owner of LS, and that the parts included with the stock combo might be clues as to why it should be in Aiga's possession instead of Shu (again representing Aiga's rivalry by the use of Blitz, and possibly showing his improvement with the Dimension' which holds the whole combo together)

That's a lot of writing ?

Sure, will take that as a compliment then. I write more that what I speak cuz it can be edited before and after posting.
(Jul. 29, 2019  8:58 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:41 AM)Dark fafnir Wrote: That's a lot of writing ?

Sure, will take that as a compliment then. I write more that what I speak cuz it can be edited before and after posting.

Not all of us will read essays. Sometimes being simple is fine too :okhand:
(Jul. 30, 2019  12:17 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  8:58 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Sure, will take that as a compliment then. I write more that what I speak cuz it can be edited before and after posting.

Not all of us will read essays. Sometimes being simple is fine too :okhand:

Not sure if writing it in a simple sentence would fully explain my side why I think it as it is tho, and it will just be replied with "what are you talking about" or "it doesn't make sense to me"

At least I already put it all there and it's just up to the reader if they'll read on to understand what someone else is trying to convey.
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:21 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  12:17 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Not all of us will read essays. Sometimes being simple is fine too :okhand:

Not sure if writing it in a simple sentence would fully explain my side why I think it as it is tho, and it will just be replied with "what are you talking about" or "it doesn't make sense to me"

At least I already put it all there and it's just up to the reader if they'll read on to understand what someone else is trying to convey.

Again I said sometimes...please read.
Suoh could come back and own him.....S stands for his name lol, I'm partially joking btw.
damn, the takara tomy dont shows the back of the GT triple set
Guys! I got a crazy idea! What if... Shu owned spriggan?!
(Aug. 01, 2019  3:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys! I got a crazy idea! What if... Shu owned spriggan?!

Lol it probably will be him xD
(Aug. 01, 2019  3:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys! I got a crazy idea! What if... Shu owned spriggan?!

Wow...That's The best idea, Never thought about it..?????

better idea what if... Adult Shu owns spriggan
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

If its gonna happen than fangirls will make thousands of fan-fictions Grin
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:48 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: better idea what if... Adult Shu owns spriggan

If its gonna happen than fangirls will make thousands of fan-fictions Grin

what if... adult Shu owns Spriggan, flanked by 2 cool lady sidekicks...

left one toss him the launcher, right one toss him the beyblade...

Shu grab both in mid-air, combine them, and 3-2-1 Go Shoot !!!

it's going to beat Delta's launch 5 times over
(Aug. 01, 2019  5:40 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:48 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: If its gonna happen than fangirls will make thousands of fan-fictions Grin

Best idea yet
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:48 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: If its gonna happen than fangirls will make thousands of fan-fictions Grin

Takara Tomy hire this guy!
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Impossible GT is one year after Turbo.

That would be the sexist launcher ever! And brings Kamen Rider Ex-Aid vibes.
Though Shu's 15 or 16, that should be old enough.
What ever happened to Ashtem, Shu took over his role, so did Alexander (why did the dub change it for whatever bullpoop reasons) just find another job, willingly let shu become the manager, or instilled the Requium Project for non destructive means?
(Aug. 01, 2019  9:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  5:40 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: what if... adult Shu owns Spriggan, flanked by 2 cool lady sidekicks...

That would be the sexist launcher ever! And brings Kamen Rider Ex-Aid vibes.
Though Shu's 15 or 16, that should be old enough.
What ever happened to Ashtem, Shu took over his role, so did Alexander (why did the dub change it for whatever bullpoop reasons) just find another job, willingly let shu become the manager, or instilled the Requium Project for non destructive means?

He is not manager but owner and trainer at the same time
Anyway we will know it today after finish ep 18
people won't quit and i also want shu back
I know it's heartbreaking...but I have a feeling we might not even see Lord Spriggan in the anime. If the bey can't be in the anime, the owner is controversial and therefore not official.

You might be asking, "What? What are you thinking dude?"

If LS would be owned by Shu it would feel like a stretch after his end plot in Cho-Z. So maybe Morita wants to put a period on Shu's plot. To justify, even the Japanese voice actor for our fav characters Shu has quit the voice acting. This already proves we might not be hearing the same Shu, if Morita implements a new voice actor for Shu. It would be weird and not a lot of us will like the fact, Shu is in GT because it seems like a stretch and we never a character switch it's voice actor so what are the odds for this one?

If LS would be owned by someone else a lot of people will not like the fact Spriggan is not owned by Shu, therefore they will stop watching GT which ruins GT's reputation which is in a downhill IMO. It ruins GT anime even more.

Well, why did TT release Spriggan then? The answer is pretty obvious they are money-minded they want a lot of money in their business as well. Not a lot of bladers have GT beys which made TT release Spriggan in a set so a lot of people buy it and they gain profit from their marketing.

This is not the first time the bey is not shown in the anime but is there IRL. It happened to Guardian Kerbeus, Galaxy Zeus, etc.

You might be arguing that ep 19 of GT is the debut for Lord Spriggan, I have a feeling it is NOT. Today's episode left the match between Delta and Britt at 1-1. So they are continuing that for the next episode Delta goes the mad man and has glowing eyes in the middle of a battle maybe that has to do with Shining Cross? (It is most likely going to be a special move from Diabolos), and the second scene switches to Drum, and Victories with Pot. So, do you really think they are going to introduce Spriggan so quickly within the 10 min episode range? Yeah, I doubt it.

What about Aiga owning Spriggan? Seriously? Are you dumb enough to believe that Aiga will own Spriggan? I'm sorry if you really think that will happen you really have low IQ.
How could Aiga own Spriggan?! His bond is with Achilles, he belongs to Achilles NOT Spriggan. So accept that Zankye made that video for the views. He doesn't even have good evidence that Aiga will own Spriggan. So there is no point to believe he will own Spriggan. Not with that said, I have a strong feeling we might not be seeing Spriggan in the anime. What about you guys?
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:33 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I know it's heartbreaking...but I have a feeling we might not even see Lord Spriggan in the anime. If the bey can't be in the anime, the owner is controversial and therefore not official.

If LS would be owned by Shu it would feel like a stretch after his end plot in Cho-Z. So maybe Morita wants to put a period on Shu's plot. To justify, even the Japanese voice actor for our fav characters Shu has quit the voice acting. This already proves we might not be hearing the same Shu, if Morita implements a new voice actor for Shu. It would be weird and not a lot of us will like the fact, Shu is in GT because it seems like a stretch and we never a character switch it's voice actor so what are the odds for this one?

If LS would be owned by someone else a lot of people will not like the fact Spriggan is not owned by Shu, therefore they will stop watching GT which ruins GT's reputation which is in a downhill IMO. It ruins GT anime even more.

Well, why did TT release Spriggan then? The answer is pretty obvious they are money-minded they want a lot of money in their business as well. Not a lot of bladers have GT beys which made TT release Spriggan in a set so a lot of people buy it and they gain profit from their marketing.  

This is not the first time the bey is not shown in the anime but is there IRL. It happened to Guardian Kerbeus, Galaxy Zeus, etc.

You might be arguing that ep 19 of GT is the debut for Lord Spriggan, I have a feeling it is NOT. Today's episode left the match between Delta and Britt at 1-1. So they are continuing that for the next episode Delta goes the mad man and has glowing eyes in the middle of a battle maybe that has to do with Shining Cross? (It is most likely going to be a special move from Diabolos), and the second scene switches to Drum, and Victories with Pot. So, do you really think they are going to introduce Spriggan so quickly within the 10 min episode range? Yeah, I doubt it.

What about Aiga owning Spriggan? Seriously? Are you dumb enough to believe that Aiga will own Spriggan? I'm sorry if you really think that will happen you really have low IQ.
How could Aiga own Spriggan?! His bond is with Achilles, he belongs to Achilles NOT Spriggan. So accept that Zankye made that video for the views. He doesn't even have good evidence that Aiga will own Spriggan. So there is no point to believe he will own Spriggan. Not with that said, I have a strong feeling we might not be seeing Spriggan in the anime. What about you guys?

I hate to say it, but you're wrong. My Stan senpai is gonna own it. Jk lol you're probably right though I hate to not have shu in the anime,.and at this point, I'd be fine with a new owner.
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:33 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I know it's heartbreaking...but I have a feeling we might not even see Lord Spriggan in the anime. If the bey can't be in the anime, the owner is controversial and therefore not official.

At this point does it matter? If we're resorting each other idiots just because we have a few thoughts or potential possibilites about who owns a future bey, I apologize for helping spread this theory to begin with. Like just relax, we'll find out eventually too.