Lord Spriggan 00.P Xt+

Is Lord Spriggan 00.P Xt+ a great combo?It's very good in stamina and has LAD.

What about your opinion?
Think Cross would work best for my opinion.
(Dec. 18, 2019  7:51 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Think Cross would work best for my opinion.
Why?
There is ongoing debate between people which frame has the best LAD between cross and proof. while both have a fairly smooth surface that would contact the stadium.  Cross in theory has a slightly smaller circumference and surface area and theoretically will have less friction acting on it when the combo has fallen over and is sliding across the stadium. But the significance between them is up for debate.

--

additional thoughts:

it also depends on the width and shape of the layer you use. for example using cross on a combo with say zwei longinus, zwei being so wide will contact the stadium and not allow the disk with cross to properly provide LAD. conversely if you use proof which is wider and taller than cross (still requires testing and observation) will properly prevent zwei as a layer from contacting the stadium when the combo has fallen over providing LAD.

before anyone says anything to disprove me, this is just speculation from my own observations and citation is required.
(Dec. 18, 2019  8:05 AM)Kry Wrote: There is ongoing debate between people which frame has the best LAD between cross and proof. while both have a fairly smooth surface that would contact the stadium.  Cross in theory has a slightly smaller circumference and surface area and theoretically will have less friction acting on it when the combo has fallen over and is sliding across the stadium. But the significance between them is up for debate.

--

additional thoughts:

it also depends on the width and shape of the layer you use. for example using cross on a combo with say zwei longinus, zwei being so wide will contact the stadium and not allow the disk with cross to properly provide LAD. conversely if you use proof which is wider and taller than cross (still requires testing and observation) will properly prevent zwei as a layer from contacting the stadium when the combo has fallen over providing LAD.

before anyone says anything to disprove me, this is just speculation from my own observations and citation is required.
Thanks.I really appreciate it.

(Dec. 18, 2019  8:05 AM)Kry Wrote: There is ongoing debate between people which frame has the best LAD between cross and proof. while both have a fairly smooth surface that would contact the stadium.  Cross in theory has a slightly smaller circumference and surface area and theoretically will have less friction acting on it when the combo has fallen over and is sliding across the stadium. But the significance between them is up for debate.

--

additional thoughts:

So is it good for Lord Spriggan?
(Dec. 18, 2019  8:25 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote:

--

additional thoughts:

Thanks.I really appreciate it.

--

additional thoughts:

well... lord spriggan is quite wide so I would say proof. But if you have both cross, proof and a stadium. just make a combo with both, lay it down and look at it from the side to see if the layer touching the stadium or the frame is.
(Dec. 18, 2019  8:59 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  8:25 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: Thanks.I really appreciate it.

well... lord spriggan is quite wide so I would say proof. But if you have both cross, proof and a stadium. just make a combo with both, lay it down and look at it from the side to see if the layer touching the stadium or the frame is.
I don't have both ???
I would change 00 to 0 as it provides burst resistance.
(Jan. 10, 2020  5:13 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I would change 00 to 0 as it provides burst resistance.

This thread is almost a month old, so idk if they are still wanting answers to this. If they are still looking for answers, the combo is pretty good, but I'm pretty sure Lord Spriggan on Br is better.
This might just need it’s own thread, but are there any frames that are good alternatives in this combo?
Cross is one of the best LAD Frames in the game, followed by Proof and Glaive (which is for left spins apparently).

LS.00P.Xt+ would already work nicely, but I'd be hard-pressed to recommend Orbit Metal, Atomic, or Bearing to best utilize the rubbers for spin-equalization (if that's what you intend to do), and probably swap-out Proof with Bump/Lift/Turn for a bit more precession (which is the ability to keep itself upright).
Not sure if the discussion is still continuing.
Was looking at trying out Bearing, like the high stamina but concerned about the burst risk with it.
We are currently, using LS.Vn.Rs as one of our balance setups. Worked great at our first WBO event, went head to head with the 1st place finisher with 4 draws. What a great battle.
Believe he was using Cho Z spriggen and bearing combo, not sure what disc maybe 0.
Any thoughts with bearing versus Rise?
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:20 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: Not sure if the discussion is still continuing.
Was looking at trying out Bearing, like the high stamina but concerned about the burst risk with it.
We are currently, using LS.Vn.Rs  as one of our balance setups. Worked great at our first WBO event, went head to head with the 1st place finisher with 4 draws. What a great battle.
Believe he was using Cho Z spriggen and bearing combo, not sure what disc maybe 0.

Bearing > Rise in probably all functions except KO resistance and Burst resistance. Burst resistance won't really matter if you're using Chouzetsu Spriggan or Lord Base (mint condition ofc) since it will virtually not Burst.

Vanguard shines best with tall Drivers like Bearing/Rise/Bullet (to name a few), but falls short from the usual 0/00Wall/Lift setups.

Youtuber MackTheBurst did show an interesting combo for the Driver you were asking: Master Diabolos (left).Paradox (stamina mode).Rise in case you'd be curious to see how it goes. It is practically unBurstable for some reason that even Bearing's mediocre spring strength won't really matter to it.
(Jan. 12, 2020  6:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:20 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: Not sure if the discussion is still continuing.
We are currently, using LS.Vn.Rs  as one of our balance setups. Worked great at our first WBO event, went head to head with the 1st place finisher with 4 draws. What a great battle.

Bearing > Rise in probably all functions except KO resistance and Burst resistance. Burst resistance won't really matter if you're using Chouzetsu Spriggan or Lord Base (mint condition ofc) since it will virtually not Burst.

Vanguard shines best with tall Drivers like Bearing/Rise/Bullet (to name a few), but falls short from the usual 0/00Wall/Lift setups.

Youtuber MackTheBurst did show an interesting combo for the Driver you were asking: Master Diabolos (left).Paradox (stamina mode).Rise in case you'd be curious to see how it goes. It is practically unBurstable for some reason that even Bearing's mediocre spring strength won't really matter to it.
I see. 
So then given a setup like Spriggen Requiem (sorry to change the layer) in left spin- you would rather go with 0.Glaive/cross.br versus Vanguard.br correct?
(Jan. 12, 2020  7:57 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  6:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Bearing > Rise in probably all functions except KO resistance and Burst resistance. Burst resistance won't really matter if you're using Chouzetsu Spriggan or Lord Base (mint condition ofc) since it will virtually not Burst.

I see. 
So then given a setup like Spriggen Requiem (sorry to change the layer) in left spin- you would rather go with 0.Glaive/cross.br versus Vanguard.br correct?

No. Sr in left spin Vanguard.Bearing is good. Ratchet.Bearing is better. 0Wall.Bearing is best.

Glaive and Cross are not really that efficient for Bearing at least. They suit Atomic and Xt+ more. Bonus: Cross is LAD-rich and can boost other LAD-rich Drivers like Destroy.
(Jan. 13, 2020  12:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  7:57 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: I see. 

No. Sr in left spin Vanguard.Bearing is good. Ratchet.Bearing is better. 0Wall.Bearing is best.

Glaive and Cross are not really that efficient for Bearing at least. They suit Atomic and Xt+ more. Bonus: Cross is LAD-rich and can boost other LAD-rich Drivers like Destroy.

Ok, I see makes sense.
Amazing info!
Appreciate it!