Loose disc frame??

I bought Hades H3 today and the thing I immediatly noticed is that when I put on the disc frame it doesn't click when I put it on the disc. With all my other disc frames you can click it to the left or to the right and it will stay firmly on the frame. With Hades H3 it clicks in place when i turn it left, but not when I turn it right. It just kinda slips on there and stays a little bit in place, but when battling the disc frame often falls off. I wonder if this is normal in Hades H3 or if there's anything wrong? It's kind of annoying that it only clicks left and not right while it is a right spinning bey. But at the same time, could be that if I return it I will have a Hades H3 with exactly the same issue. I mean, I had issues with Turbo Spryzen S4 falling off the launcher and Perfect Phoenix P4 getting stuck on the launcher before, then i returned it and had EXACTLY the same issue with a different Spryzen/Phoenix so I figured it must be normal. That's why I ask, cause if I return it and will have the same issue I rather not return it as it's no use. Just like the Spryzen falling off and perfect phoenix getting stuck on tje launcher it is not a MAJOR flaw or anything like that, just a little annoying and takes some practice to work around the issue. I really wouldn't be surprised that I return it tomorrow for a new Hades and have exactly the same "issue" lol, in which case I just accept it.
I think that’s not a problem for every Hades H3. Cause mine is fine.
my frames after taking them on and off after a while wear out a little bit my Glaive frame and some of my other frames have worn out a bit. maybe it was a used Hades and the frame was worn
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my frames after taking them on and off after a while wear out a little bit my Glaive frame and some of my other frames have worn out a bit. maybe it was a used Hades and the frame was worn
Yeah, it does tend to wear down after putting it off and on. But, it was said that the hades was bought recently
Thanks for your input guys! I think I'll return it tomorrow and get a new one. I'd have to drive a while to get to the store, but at least I'll get the oppertunity to put one of my worn down launchers inside the package and get a new one back, lol.😂 But other than this issue, I'm very glad I bought this bey. It's pretty well rounded, almost more of a balance type than an attack type and it's a nice addition to the collection. It is my 14th bey.😀
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:46 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Thanks for your input guys! I think I'll return it tomorrow and get a new one. I'd have to drive a while to get to the store, but at least I'll get the oppertunity to put one of my worn down launchers inside the package and get a new one back, lol.😂 But other than this issue, I'm very glad I bought this bey. It's pretty well rounded, almost more of a balance type than an attack type and it's a nice addition to the collection. It is my 14th bey.😀

Hades H3 is a balance type though lol
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:46 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Thanks for your input guys! I think I'll return it tomorrow and get a new one. I'd have to drive a while to get to the store, but at least I'll get the oppertunity to put one of my worn down launchers inside the package and get a new one back, lol.😂 But other than this issue, I'm very glad I bought this bey. It's pretty well rounded, almost more of a balance type than an attack type and it's a nice addition to the collection. It is my 14th bey.😀

Hades H3 is a balance type though lol

Whoops, you are absolutely right I misread the package.😅
The problem is with the disc, not the whole bey. It is probably worn down but since the frame is Turn, try flipping it over. The issue might be fixed if the other side is less worn down, I have the same problem with my Turn from Judgment Joker and was easily fixed through this.
I agree it sounds like its just the frame. Probably defective if you bought it new. Best thing to do is return it. Good luck!
Update: I returned it and now the new one does click tighter, but still pretty loose to the right while it clicks firmly in place when i click it to the left. I guess there wasn't anything wrong with the first hades I got as this new one has the same issue, probably common with this bey, just like all turbo spryzen tends to fall off hasbro launchers and perfect phoenix has a tendency to get stuck because of its armor. Can't imagine I got two defective beys so I just let it be now. I think some just click in place better than others. For example, the frame on my doomscisor and spryzen click in place very firmly but both Hades beys don't so I guess it is normal for that bey. Or I got unlucky two times but I really doubt it.
So let me see if I've got this right:

You bought, in a local store, yesterday, a Hasbro Hades H3 Beyblade. A toy, a non-essential good, during an "every government is ordering you to stay at home except for gathering essential supplies". And you bought a Beyblade. And the frame felt loose.

So, you returned it to the store. You went outside again, went back to the store you bought it, you even said that it takes you a while to drive there, and you returned that Beyblade, a toy, for another copy of that Beyblade, also a non-essential toy. In Early April 2020 during the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 outbreak. It is unknown whether you bought anything essential like food or supplies at the time.

You are a danger to yourself and others and you should exercise better judgement than you have displayed so far. You're never too old to learn how to reduce the spread of a viral outbreak.

I need you (and everyone else) to just... just Google COVID-19, and then stay indoors for a while (unless you're out buying food) and stop buying beyblades in stores. Buy them online and have them shipped, fine, but stop driving out and getting them yourself until the guidance changes.
(Apr. 11, 2020  11:31 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: [reply trimmed]
Honestly, I would jump inside a volcano for Hades H3. But for real, wear a mask and gloves and keep your distance. No harm has been done.
(Apr. 12, 2020  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:  No harm has been done.

You don't know that. And you definitely don't know what if any precautions he took. All we know is the mistakes in judgement he's already revealed.
(Apr. 12, 2020  1:06 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  12:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:  No harm has been done.

You don't know that. And you definitely don't know what if any precautions he took. All we know is the mistakes in judgement he's already revealed.
You are correct, but generally, there should be no problem if you use precautions. But I guess, H3 can wait, the risk ain't worth it. So I guess you're right.
Spare me the lecture. Nothing I did was illegal or I obviously wouldn't have done it. You don't know me, where I live and what precautions I take. Stop acting like I'm a freaking criminal for buying a Beyblade.😂 If I die at least I got Hades H3.🙂 You must be fun at parties.
(Apr. 12, 2020  3:36 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Spare me the lecture. Nothing I did was illegal or I obviously wouldn't have done it. You don't know me, where I live and what precautions I take. Stop acting like I'm a freaking criminal for buying a Beyblade.😂 If I die at least I got Hades H3.🙂
DeceasedCrab was only trying to help you, nobody said you are a criminal. I do agree that Hades H3 is worth dying for.
But, isn’t TT Hades better?
This happens with a lot of frames, like Hasbro Meteor.
(Apr. 12, 2020  3:36 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Spare me the lecture. Nothing I did was illegal or I obviously wouldn't have done it. You don't know me, where I live and what precautions I take. Stop acting like I'm a freaking criminal for buying a Beyblade.😂 If I die at least I got Hades H3.🙂 You must be fun at parties.
Oh, I'm a barrel of laughs at parties.

You obviously needed the lecture, as you aren't making good decisions; you're going out to physical stores and buying Beyblades during a pandemic. In some jurisdictions, was you did actually WAS against the law. And other bladers need to be aware that your behavior should not be emulated.

I'm not worried about You dying, I'm worried about you spreading infections and causing other people to die through your careless behavior.

I didn't post to help this guy, I definitely posted to make sure everyone else knew what he did was wrong, and why.

I'm closing this thread, I'm not letting you dig your hole any deeper. Sometimes it's better just to take away the shovel.