Looney Tunes Original vs 2014 series

I'm a big fan of Looney Tunes, I love the made-up funny aspect of it although the originial TV series was good I think the series in 2014 was far better. One reason is because the recent series is far more funny than the original series. To add to that Daffy Duck is way more likeable in the recent series than before, it almost seemed Daffy was evil in a sense in the original but is now just a complete loveable duck...  mostly lovable duck . I would like to know what do you think is better!
well I agree with you 2014 one was way better it expanded on all the characters and I found my self watching it all the time unlike the original but that just my opinion
I like the old school ones as well as The Looney Tunes Show (2011?). I grew up with the classics on TV all the time. They were reruns for years, being rather timeless. I also enjoy the 2011 series, being a more modern spin.

Only thing with 2011 series is that they redefined many characters and put them into rather specific roles. The older cartoons were way more flexible and free.

I think the 2011 series does a great job bringing the classics to a modern audience without losing too much. I see there's an even newer "New Looney Tunes", but I haven't seen that one yet.
You were all grown ups ( I actually watched the Baby Looney Tunes ) and the Tom and Jerry show ( OFF-TOPIC )
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You were all grown ups ( I actually watched the Baby Looney Tunes ) and the Tom and Jerry show ( OFF-TOPIC )

I watch both of those too, and I'm 12yr.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:39 PM)Common Pickle Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You were all grown ups ( I actually watched the Baby Looney Tunes ) and the Tom and Jerry show ( OFF-TOPIC )

I watch both of those too, and I'm 12yr.

WOW , you are 12 yrs ,( But I am 14 yrs ) We are not grown-ups  Supaburn Supaburn  Supaburn