-Phantom Orion
-Diablo Nemesis x 2
-Big Bang Pegasus
-Fang Leone
-Vari Aries
-Death Quatzecoatl

Please email on [EMAIL REMOVED] for further inquiries

*This price includes shipping
Dayyan don't be careless. Don't post your email publicly like that. It's not safe. Just tell people to private message you over WBO and you can discuss the trade through there.
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dayyan don't be careless. Don't post your email publicly like that. It's not safe. Just tell people to private message you over WBO and you can discuss the trade through there.

oh, ok
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:40 AM)Dayyan Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dayyan don't be careless. Don't post your email publicly like that. It's not safe. Just tell people to private message you over WBO and you can discuss the trade through there.

oh, ok

I have Phantom Orion and Meteo Ldrago up for trade. But I only trade not sell sorry
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:55 AM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:40 AM)Dayyan Wrote: oh, ok

I have Phantom Orion and Meteo Ldrago up for trade. But I only trade not sell sorry

i am only looking to buy, not trade sorry 😂
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:57 AM)Dayyan Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:55 AM)skymo34 Wrote: I have Phantom Orion and Meteo Ldrago up for trade. But I only trade not sell sorry

Ok I'm looking for around 30 U.S. dollars for Orion and 40 U.S. dollars meteo l Drago includeing the launcher 90 U.S. dollars total
I dont think anyone will be willing to sell all them beys for anywhere near that price range I’m afraid. Hope this helps.
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:57 AM)Dayyan Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:55 AM)skymo34 Wrote: I have Phantom Orion and Meteo Ldrago up for trade. But I only trade not sell sorry

I sell you my meteo ldrago with the launcher for 30.89 U.S. dollars

Lol just kidding I will do 15 for metro and 10 for launcher
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:03 AM)Dayyan Wrote: I am looking to buy all of these Beyblades for up to $100 AUD, Takara Tomy: -
-Meteo Ldrago
-Destructor Ldrago
-Basalt Horogium
-Phantom Orion
-Diablo Nemesis x 2
-Big Bang Pegasus
-Fang Leone
-Vari Aries
-Death Quatzecoatl

Please email on [EMAIL REMOVED] for further inquiries

*This price includes shipping

use beyandbricks and only get the takara tomy ones they do it for cheap i got most of my mfb from there and burst amazing site
how do i delete this thread?
I bought the beyblades