Looking to Delete Account

Hi. 

I want to know where I can go to remove my account. I haven't beybladed in quite a while, and at this point, I can say I put the hobby to rest on my part. I usually like to make my departures completely absolute, so if there is any way I can remove my account, I would highly appreciare it. 

Sion
The WBO does not delete accounts, period.
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:39 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hi. 

I want to know where I can go to remove my account. I haven't beybladed in quite a while, and at this point, I can say I put the hobby to rest on my part. I usually like to make my departures completely absolute, so if there is any way I can remove my account, I would highly appreciare it. 

Sion

Sad to see you go. For deletion, I guess you got to contact an admin/mod though I'm no help since it's been a while since I've come on here so I got no clue as to who the current admins/mods are.
You could try contracting Kei or Mana, but in the least, they wouldn't be able to remove the account itself (as the account is used in the rankings, from what I understand).

Given that the website should be in compliance with the GDPR laws that went into effect in May for sites worldwide, even if you aren't a citizen of the UK or European Union, there may be something the committee would be willing to do. (Such as remove the posts, and then you just edit your profile and stuff to be blank.)

Granted, they may stick to previous calls of keeping everything permanently, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
@[Siⱺn], why you need delete account. Just disable email and leave your account. No need to delete this account.
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:39 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hi. 

Sion

No!!!!!!!!!! Don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can’t leave after making “Create Your Own BEYBLADE Burst!” ?